Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365227 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Ok.. Diz is it. The very day any 2nd lieutenant made dat statement.. Dat day is the begining of his problem in the army...

U cant charge a master or a warrant officer bcoz... The order.. Is done only by the coas... Invariable...u are calling on the coas to come and seat for insubordination...u are also telling the COAS he(COAS) made a mistake promoting such person to master.... Datz why i said... The charge wont fly... It dos not have weight.

Lastly... The master can write to the COAS tru the RSM army HQ to take u for 6 month cader course.. Bcoz u dont kno the work.... Imedietely the RSM in COAS office sees such.... He already noz watsap.... And u kno the power wey RSM for COAS office carry? Dat means... The 2nd lieutenant career na only God go save am.

Datz just it bro.
Datz why i was told to ask him... "who go do the order"

You are wrong, you can charge anyone. Recently, an Army Mjr Gen was dismissed without honor ova an alleged involvement in fraud, last week, Airforce sentenced 4 officers to 21 years imprisonment ova N41 million fraud.

You can charge anyone, for any act of indiscipline. Stop "idolizing MWOs" pls. I love the Army because of its chain of commands. U r a snr to MWOs, but he is a snr to you based on experience, d man will salute you, but I gotta respect him.

When u guys go out for battle, a captain leads, seconded by a Lt, (2nd Lt or Lt) den MWOs follow. You give d order to d MWO, n he ensures dat d command is being executed... It's more like President n Vice President.

Nevertheless, have respect for the grey hair

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:

Done ✔️
can i be added too pls 08165160873

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na only one person comment I'm waiting for, he'll take his time to write a comprehensive summary of his take on this matter.
Sir Ugo4u
Civ.Gen
GOC Nairaland Barracks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Omo there are many things you’ll see on Nairaland.. plenty plenty things.. an MWO will walk past me and not give me compliment as an officer and I will smile and say it’s okay! Because he’s an MWO!

Even the MWO would NEVER NOT SALUTE AN OFFICER!! Even if the officer is 15 years old.. he will write letter to coas and without any official verification of what transpired, they won’t even talk to the officer ooo, they will just hand him over to the MWO to take him on course? Kai these people are funnyyyyy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:

Bro its the chain of command that will be your problem if u don't respect yourself as a lieutenant, captain, major.. How do u think command is passed to the NCO's? undecided

The superior officers must pass through the WOs to the soldiers. I be barrack boy n my father was a WO2 I know. Na only commissioning u use pass am, e get experience pass u.

No just go do pass urself, na u am them go dey frontline make them no forget person for back

You just amplified my initial comment of given respect when it is due. And I have not in anyway disputed the wealth of experience of the NCOs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jeralj... will your father have walked past a 30 year old 2nd lieutenant without giving him his compliment? Irrespective of the fact that your dad had more experience

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
Omo there are many things you’ll see on Nairaland.. plenty plenty things.. an MWO will walk past me and not give me compliment as an officer and I will smile and say it’s okay! Because he’s an MWO!

Even the MWO would NEVER NOT SALUTE AN OFFICER!! Even if the officer is 15 years old.. he will write letter to coas and without any official verification of what transpired, they won’t even talk to the officer ooo, they will just hand him over to the MWO to take him on course? Kai these people are funnyyyyy

Hon. Minister, it's is okay, issokay ooo, off your mic grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
Jeralj... will your father have walked past a 30 year old 2nd lieutenant without giving him his compliment? Irrespective of the fact that your dad had more experience

I'm interested in the answer too. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
He wouldnt, same way the 2nd lieutenant will have to respect himself cuz he knows nothing yet..

Experience is ever the best teacher, make person no go do puma to him early grave. It's always better to be humble n learn than to walk with 50 shoulder patch with pride n know nothing.

Na salute person wan chop?
Survival first

That's why I said na only commissioning person go use pass them.. Everybody na soldier but always have it in mind that people will always follow the leadership of a familiar face.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Can someone be an actor(celebrity) and still be a military personnel (if the person join through DSSC), is this possible, will they give someone that privilege?
abeg na question I just ask oo, make ona no chop me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:

He wouldnt, same way the 2nd lieutenant will have to respect himself cuz he knows nothing yet..

Experience is ever the best teacher, make person no go do puma to him early grave. It's always better to be humble n learn than to walk with 50 shoulder patch with pride n know nothing.

Na salute person wan chop?
Survival first

That's why I said na only commissioning person go use pass them.. Everybody na soldier but always have it in mind that people will always follow the leadership of a familiar face.
in all generally, we’ve said the same thing.. i just wanted to point out one single point and that was it.. chikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
softguy1:
Can someone be an actor(celebrity) and still be a military personnel (if the person join through DSSC), is this possible, will they give someone that privilege?
abeg na question I just ask oo, make ona no chop me grin grin grin
omo I don’t know if they give officers that chance..maybe NCO’s sha.. that cute Abiola guy does well for himself as an actor/skit maker and a comedian ..and the navy seems to be fine with it.. there are numerous army NCOs that are musicians.. but I have not seen an officer do any.. please I’d you have better insight.. share with us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
in all generally, we’ve said the same thing.. i just wanted to point out one single point and that was it.. chikena
Me I just said my own for people that think they can bully someones father because they are superior.. Especially that guy wey dey plan to follow MWO start wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:

Me I just said my own for people that think they can bully someones father because they are superior.. Especially that guy wey dey plan to follow MWO start wahala
lol that one I wan believe say na joke he Dey joke sha..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
Na only one person comment I'm waiting for, he'll take his time to write a comprehensive summary of his take on this matter.
Sir Ugo4u
Civ.Gen
GOC Nairaland Barracks
For this particular matter I am very clueless. na
@eclipsehemmy, Prospect048 etal get competence to talk on the Matter.

What I know is that officers respect WOs well and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
AirmanB:

You are wrong, you can charge anyone. Recently, an Army Mjr Gen was dismissed without honor ova an alleged involvement in fraud, last week, Airforce sentenced 4 officers to 21 years imprisonment ova N41 million fraud.

You can charge anyone, for any act of indiscipline. Stop "idolizing MWOs" pls. I love the Army because of its chain of commands. U r a snr to MWOs, but he is a snr to you based on experience, d man will salute you, but I gotta respect him.

When u guys go out for battle, a captain leads, seconded by a Lt, (2nd Lt or Lt) den MWOs follow. You give d order to d MWO, n he ensures dat d command is being executed... It's more like President n Vice President.

Nevertheless, have respect for the grey hair

U are saying smtin different.... #fraud.
Bfor g8ving u answers... I have made Findings.
Bro... As a twinkle twinkle little star.... Plz na diplomacy oo.... If care is not taken... Na just lance corporal go make just a cal.... Not even master again o... And next place u find u self.. Na motor park wey dey go maduguri u wan enter so.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
ugo4u:

For this particular matter I am very clueless. na
@eclipsehemmy, Prospect048 etal get competence to talk on the Matter.

What I know is that officers respect WOs well and vice versa.
I don forget oga eclipsehemmy na veteran o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:

I weak for the guy. Your father mate. Dos he even kno ow many generals the MWO has worked with during the 30yrs in service?.... It has no weight self...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:

When u enter system... U go kno beta

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
1star na rank?
I for talk plenty oo.... But make i bone.

The only people dat recognise ur one star na ur village people and friends... Even barracks boi no go see ur ranks self.... U come say u wan charge master... Chei..
Sikwotz cool down oo

Well na so SSC dem be sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
This responses off me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by elmuba(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
[b][/b]Add me on whatsapp plsss

This thread is making a hell of ah sense
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
1star na rank?

The only people dat recognise ur one star na ur village people and friends... Even barracks boi no go see ur ranks self.... U come say u wan charge master... Chei..
Sikwotz cool down oo

1... quote my post when I said I will charge a mwo.. I said everybody is accountable.. don’t use your agenda to misquote me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
1star na rank?

Sikwotz cool down oo

1 eye want charge MWO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
ugo4u:
This responses off me grin grin grin
Lol grin
This one go far o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lmao I just messaged a lieutenant now now! An Ssc lieutenant for that matter! All of you have opinions! Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lmao I just messaged a lieutenant now now! An Ssc lieutenant for that matter! All of you have opinions! Mtcheeew
I hope you read where he said is not called 2nd Lt... I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
I hope you read where he said is not called 2nd Lt... I rest my case.
yeah he said they call them lieutenants.. so?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is battalion RP.
Siko,would you please report to the diary room?
cool cool
sikowitz17:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
1 eye want charge MWO

1 eye fa... Wey no va see road clearly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy where you dey na!! come put mouth for this talk..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.