Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1372477 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:
Hello course mates, how is the training for DSSC like? Are they also trained by NDA cadets like SSC or only by soldiers and officers in Jaji?

Thanks

Those who trained DSSC 25 were RC officers precisely "Majors"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
I will bloody get my compliment... you don’t salute the man!! You salute the rank!

This isn’t the Nigerian police force of civil defense that constable will be dragging with Sargent.. immediately you turn up!! The echo of “Morning sir” will cover the whole room.. I will collect my compliment with pride but remember that these men are very experienced than I am.. you will carry them along and also respect the experience they have.. cos believe it or not, if you treat them well, they can save you from death on the frontline

You are very wise, you shall go places easily grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Elsueno:

You are very wise, you shall go places easily grin

I just pray he is go8ng to battalion as his first posting.... As in.... A very core battalion.
"morning sir"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
my guy there is no base in what you’re saying! Why will he walk past! Lol... academy master warrant officer sef will line newly commissioned cadets and give them their first compliment.. what do you mean by he will walk past? Lmao

U wont understand now.. Until u are in the system bro.... All the best.
Note: Endevour to pray always.. Datz my 2cent for u diz morning.
"Morning sir"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Nawa oo.
See as guys dey chook mouth inside matter based on experience.
Sorry for who no dey stay for barracks o. cry cry cry

damibjs:

U wont understand now.. Until u are in the system bro.... All the best.
Note: Endevour to pray always.. Datz my 2cent for u diz morning.
"Morning sir"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Derawalters:
Nawa oo.
See as guys dey chook mouth inside matter based on experience.
Sorry for who no dey stay for barracks o. cry cry cry

We no kill person na only say we no stay for barrack, atleast that one no mean say we no go dey commissioned grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Terminal1805: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Richieurch:

We no kill person na only say we no stay for barrack, atleast that one no mean say we no go dey commissioned grin

please who will add me to the group chat ... please 07069757640

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Terminal1805: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:

The picture was in a WhatsApp group for two days now, I post an invite link for people to join but some where saying dat we only have one platform i.e nairaland. The WhatsApp group too have its own advantage, you can easily chat with anybody privately. Some informations are not safe here. If you want to join d WhatsApp group pls indicate

please add me to the WhatsApp group ... please .... 07069757640

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Terminal1805:

please add me to the WhatsApp group ... please .... 07069757640

Done ✔️

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2020
AirmanB:

Barracks life no sweet oh, especially if ur parents r low ranking officers. Snr officer bikin go fight u, beat u n nothing go happen. Barracks boys sef, most of em their head dey yansh, Dem dey wear camo polo go intimidate people for outside, na dey dey coz most wahala sef.

As a 2nd Lt, (unmarried) Dem go use u do boy boy for barracks die, dey only time u would be free na wen u done kiss "Major". Although, u will enjoy compliments from NCOs.

Lol. When your hand no break?

Una go fight fair and square. No be your papa rank go come fight for you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
i Dey always hear say finance go enter ne to go pay soldiers!! I’ve always wondered.. shey na cash dem Dey pay soldiers ni? They don’t pay to your bank? Make una explain ooo abeg
some of those operational allowance for soldiers when dey checkpoint na cash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by omaigala12(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2020
LtRayyan:

Done ✔️
N dis pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2020
@sikwitz... If u charge a master... Plz who go do the order??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Dat master fit buy everlasting job for u... If him no salute u... Noting u can do... U cant charge him....
Alright so I should just leave him way for him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

Lol. When your hand no break?

Una go fight fair and square. No be your papa rank go come fight for you bro.

As a 2nd lieutenant... The only time u have self... Na to use am rest well well... Even as u dey relax.. Cal fit come in.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
I no understand this your question ooh
please break it down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2020
AirmanB:

Barracks life no sweet oh, especially if ur parents r low ranking officers. Snr officer bikin go fight u, beat u n nothing go happen. Barracks boys sef, most of em their head dey yansh, Dem dey wear camo polo go intimidate people for outside, na dey dey coz most wahala sef.

As a 2nd Lt, (unmarried) Dem go use u do boy boy for barracks die, dey only time u would be free na wen u done kiss "Major". Although, u will enjoy compliments from NCOs.
So even 2nd Lt be boy for barrack
I pitty does private soldiers cry those one nah mopping stick cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Candidates!!! Now listen Up! If you are yet to register or save your forms by sending to your Email in order to print later, You are wrong!!!

I have been on the site since 8am just to log in and compile daily report as usual, I just got through now, the site is becoming worst and frustrating. However accessing the website in the middle of the night is a bit better compare to during the day. Is that clear?

If you are still wondering how to save your forms using chrome in order to send to your email to print later, please kindly check my previous report on how to go about that. Is that clear?

MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 @11:00am

DSSC- 30407
SSC- 10742

From yesterday report on day to day comparison, this shows that we have 318 new profiles for DSSC as against yesterday 702, also we have 101 new profiles for SSC as against 183 yesterday.

1 Day to the Deadline

Let's see how many likes will go for this before the end of the day grin grin. Now keep the likes coming in! grin

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:

please break it down

Datz the question i was told to ask sikowitz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hammariise(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Add me please.

LtRayyan:

Done ✔️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
So a master warrant officer isn’t accountable to anybody? He’s not accountable to the army council or officers? What point are you trying to prove man Don’t they charge generals? Who carries out the orders when a general is involved? What are you saying man?
Bro we just respect them because of the age and rank/experience! We are OFFICERS! You should know now before you enter and go and be taking shit from your juniors

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
So a master warrant officer isn’t accountable to anybody? He’s not accountable to the army council or officers? What point are you trying to prove man Don’t they charge generals? Who carries out the orders when a general is involved? What are you saying man?
Bro we just respect them because of the age and rank/experience! We are OFFICERS! You should know now before you enter and go and be taking shit from your juniors

Who will do the order? Simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Who will do the order? Simple
if you don’t want to be rational, then just suit yourself with whatever motive you have sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
if you don’t want to be rational, then just suit yourself with whatever motive you have sir

Let it slide.... All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
WO'S are not to be toyed with.. It is believed that respect is reciprocal, no go dey do pass yourself if u be officer cuz those WO'S can Bleep u up big time.

They are in charge of all NCO's down to staff Sergeants. Especially the MWO's

No use small eye look them, learn from them n seek advice too, to be MWO no be beans. I grow up in the barracks so I know.

As an officer u will get ur compliment u go tire self, but remember no be everybody go like u.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arisukuni:
Candidates!!! Now listen Up! If you are yet to register or save your forms by sending to your Email in order to print later, You are wrong!!!

I have been on the site since 8am just to log in and compile daily report as usual, I just got through now, the site is becoming worst and frustrating. However accessing the website in the middle of the night is a bit better compare to during the day. Is that clear?

If you are still wondering how to save your forms using chrome in order to send to your email to print later, please kindly check my previous report on how to go about that. Is that clear?

MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 @11:00am

DSSC- 30407
SSC- 10742

From yesterday report on day to day comparison, this shows that we have 318 new profiles for DSSC as against yesterday 702, also we have 101 new profiles for SSC as against 183 yesterday.

1 Day to the Deadline

Let's see how many likes will go for this before the end of the day grin grin. Now keep the likes coming in! grin

Analysis

30,407 DSSC candidates:

That's about 821 candidates per state, not to note the fact that some states have more applicants than others. So some states may have well over 1000+ applicants!

And we have 10,742 candidates for SSC.
That's an average of 290 applicants across the 36 states and FCT.

Surely, some states will have more applicants than others. We may therefore have states with over 400 applications and states with around 200.

Once again candidates, print and reprint all printables. And if you may, start preparing for the exam. It is expected to be the first wave of tsunami! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:

please break it down

Ok.. Diz is it. The very day any 2nd lieutenant made dat statement.. Dat day is the begining of his problem in the army...

U cant charge a master or a warrant officer bcoz... The order.. Is done only by the coas... Invariable...u are calling on the coas to come and seat for insubordination...u are also telling the COAS he(COAS) made a mistake promoting such person to master.... Datz why i said... The charge wont fly... It dos not have weight.

Lastly... The master can write to the COAS tru the RSM army HQ to take u for 6 month cader course.. Bcoz u dont kno the work.... Imedietely the RSM in COAS office sees such.... He already noz watsap.... And u kno the power wey RSM for COAS office carry? Dat means... The 2nd lieutenant career na only God go save am.

Datz just it bro.
Datz why i was told to ask him... "who go do the order"

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:
WO'S are not to be toyed with.. It is believed that respect is reciprocal, no go dey do pass yourself if u be officer cuz those WO'S can Bleep u up big time.

No use small eye look them, learn from them n seek advice too, to be MWO no be beans. I grow up in the barracks so I know.

As an officer u will get ur compliment u go tire self, but remember no be everybody go like u.

I don't understand this sudden deification (making them look like gods) of MWOs
Next thing somebody will say MWOs can fúck COAS up. Easy guys. One thing I love about the army is the chain of command and the respect officers have for their seniors (even if they don't like you). Your own is to show respect where it is due, it doesn't reduce your rank. And you must get your compliment.

Army is not your village kporakpor (meeting).

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
jelraj:

Father of the unit... Father of regiment.
I for giv am beta beta examples... But na social media

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
WO's can be charged that's if they do something terrible maybe like embezzling funds, damaging army properties etc but not because of personal beef from a Lieutenant or even middle level officers mind you that office gives them the power to act in the stead of an officer, and they have connections don't be surprised when they call one senior officer at the top before you know you'll be heading for northeast or turn the table around to lay allegation against you. They'
Most WOs are very self respecting men it's very difficult for you to see them misbehaving. They'll give you respect no doubt but it's dangerous beefing them especially on personal issues. They are fathers of a unit.
The army don't joke with them at all even a brigade commander can seek advice from them on some certain issue as they have spent equal time or even more im service than some Generals.
It's just like AOC in the Airforce those ones are highly respected they're even given official vehicles with office pecks if you beg some of them to convert to officer cadre Squadron leader(Major) some will reject it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

I don't understand this sudden deification (making them look like gods) of MWOs
Next thing somebody will say MWOs can fúck COAS up. Easy guys. One thing I love about the army is the chain of command and the respect officers have for their seniors (even if they don't like you). Your own is to show respect where it is due, it doesn't reduce your rank. And you must get your compliment.

Army is not your village kporakpor (meeting).
Bro its the chain of command that will be your problem if u don't respect yourself as a lieutenant, captain, major.. How do u think command is passed to the NCO's? undecided

The superior officers must pass through the WOs to the soldiers. I be barrack boy n my father was a WO2 I know. Na only commissioning u use pass am, e get experience pass u.

No just go do pass urself, na u am them go dey frontline make them no forget person for back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: maik99(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.