Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1364236 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
read it again jare... I no want talk
oga sir... is want you to say what the judge said please.. there are a ton of messages there and I don’t know which is which
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Putin007:
Pls remove,

Names and record dey there
not a sensitive material.... You can buy the textbook if you want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
not a sensitive material.... You can buy the textbook if you want
Abeg I for like read m o.
Court martial cases are usually not sensitive na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
I was told now.... Why is it dat... cOAS honour a deserving master a captain.... From master warrant officer to captain direct....why not honour him with lieutenant? #speechless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
I was told now.... Why is it dat... cOAS honour a deserving master a captain.... From master warrant officer to captain direct....why not honour him with lieutenant? #speechless
baseless.. that happens and that’s just to grant them officer status to retire them man! It’s like executive commission... it’s been happening for years.. so what’s your point? Oh and it happens once once not very frequent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
oga sir... is want you to say what the judge said please.. there are a ton of messages there and I don’t know which is which
that case was btw a Lcpl and a 2Lt o.... I know he deserves his salute, compliment and respect but if you go try MWO, Dem go rope you with proof, respect them ,they respect you, avoid them and don't over do, don't be feeling big when you are still on probation as a 2Lt o... Didn't you hear of the dismissed 2Lt who addressed RSM OF ACADEMY anyhow the day of his commissioning. He hadn't done paper work o. Dem charge am as cadet for insurbonation . This thing is simple... Grow first before you start perform wonders . But for now watch and pray

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
that case was btw a Lcpl and a 2Lt o.... I know he deserves his salute, compliment and respect but if you go try MWO, Dem go rope you with proof, respect them ,they respect you, avoid them and don't over do, don't be feeling big when you are still on probation as a 2Lt o... Didn't you hear of the dismissed 2Lt who addressed RSM OF ACADEMY anyhow the day of his commissioning. He hadn't done paper work o. Dem charge am as cadet for insurbonation . This thing is simple... Grow first before you start perform wonders . But for now watch and pray
what is the issue with salute sef, something that you must return too, so indirectly, you are saluting him too

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Abeg I for like read m o.
Court martial cases are usually not sensitive na
I get text books of compilation of Court martial cases . Even Maj Gen now Brig Gen Otiki court Martial proceedings. Me I enjoy reading it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
baseless.. that happens and that’s just to grant them officer status to retire them man! It’s like executive commission... it’s been happening for years.. so what’s your point? Oh and it happens once once not very frequent
it doesn't, it is different entirely from EC, hope you know EC get maximum age too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Bro.. just click on my moniker and read my last 20 posts.. I have never said I will overdo or treat them badly.. my own fight was that MWO won’t compliment me and he’d be right not to do so.. that’s all I’m agitating for man.. besides dem no born me well to not respect them.. because obviously.. they have a ton of knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

I'm no expert on Military matters, but honouring a MWO to captain? how many more years of active service does a MWO have? Aren't most of them close to 60 already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:
this is because if you retired as 2lt or Lt, you will still be referred to as Mr. Soso but if it is captain upward, you are a Capt soso (Rtd) same applicable to MWO or WO, you will be referred to as MWO soso (Rtd) or WO soso (Rtd)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

I'm no expert on Military matters, but honouring a MWO to captain? how many more years of active service does a MWO have? Aren't most of them close to 60 already
lol bro the move is to mostly recognize gallantry and ish.. they retire them right after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
I get text books of compilation of Court martial cases . Even Maj Gen now Brig Gen Otiki court Martial proceedings. Me I enjoy reading it
We go talk for WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
Bro.. just click on my moniker and read my last 20 posts.. I have never said I will overdo or treat them badly.. my own fight was that MWO won’t compliment me and he’d be right not to do so.. that’s all I’m agitating for man.. besides dem no born me well to not respect them.. because obviously.. they have a ton of knowledge
if he doesn't salute you, baba less you can do to him but him go salute you sha, they are well cultured and discipline...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Avoid dem... Respect dem... Make dem respect u... Datz just the word.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prospect048:
what is the issue with salute sef, something that you must return too, so indirectly, you are saluting him too
Asin ehn ....salute wer go tire you...as long as you wear head gear you must salute back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
my you doesn't mean you bro....I just dey infer o....abeg o....why I go say you you you.....I'm using the word you to tell a narrative to everyone o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

On an unrelated note.

Did you finish from UNN?
No, Running a masters dere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
bro no MWO go disrespect officer just like that, them go salute you always . Na your right and you will get it, but the jagajaga one wer no go dey salute just report to senior officer and run from am. Run from those types , na trap and problem people them be

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
bro no MWO go disrespect officer just like that, them go salute you always . Na your right and you will get it, but the jagajaga one wer no go dey salute just report to senior officer and run from am. Run from those types , na trap and problem people them be
lol noted! Last last all of us will get it and we will finish strong..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Putin007:
No, Running a masters dere
Oh okay, nice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nairaland Battalion!

Even the kind of trenches they will make around thier base will be extremely special and one of kind grin.

Drones and mines every where grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elsueno:
Nairaland Battalion!

Even the kind of trenches they will make around thier base will be extremely special and one of kind grin.

Drones and mines every where grin
lol immediately final list commot, I pray we all make it insha allah.. na to Dey ask Nairalanders to report at a specific time to kaduna so that we will know ourselves from the gate lol.. we will have each others backs in the academy and in jaji.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
1 book like this, I never read for exam... I Dey do myself lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol immediately final list commot, I pray we all make it insha allah.. na to Dey ask Nairalanders to report at a specific time to kaduna so that we will know ourselves from the gate lol.. we will have each others backs in the academy and in jaji.

Now that will be very interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sog92: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
You guys are doing a great job here... grin grin grin
I like this trend...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Very interesting discourse going on here... grin

I remember the female MWO in our unit back then. She was in a sister dept and we usually work together during immunization days, and Friday talk sessions. She is retired now

Guys, this woman was very fearless, very experienced and well informed! As in, all the history of the Nigerian Army dey her fingertips, and she knew virtually all the senior men in the Army and military ethos. The kind respect wey she dey command among soldiers eh! I think the RSM then was a WO. Everybody dey clear road once she enter.

But as fearless as she was, she always recognized superiority. At least, she never failed to pay packard compliment to the executively commissioned Lt. i was working with at the time.

I am not too informed now, but with the discusses going on here, and recalling the intimidating demeanour of the Master and her network, bros e go hard for a 2nd Lt. to charge a Master, especially for seeming trivial things like paying of compliments.

But una blood dey hot ooo...make una chill until una hang this one star na... grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
damibjs:

Ok.. Diz is it. The very day any 2nd lieutenant made dat statement.. Dat day is the begining of his problem in the army...

U cant charge a master or a warrant officer bcoz... The order.. Is done only by the coas... Invariable...u are calling on the coas to come and seat for insubordination...u are also telling the COAS he(COAS) made a mistake promoting such person to master.... Datz why i said... The charge wont fly... It dos not have weight.

Lastly... The master can write to the COAS tru the RSM army HQ to take u for 6 month cader course.. Bcoz u dont kno the work.... Imedietely the RSM in COAS office sees such.... He already noz watsap.... And u kno the power wey RSM for COAS office carry? Dat means... The 2nd lieutenant career na only God go save am.

Datz just it bro.
Datz why i was told to ask him... "who go do the order"
Chai is time I start running ooh
This your post just make me remember that is only COAS and general or so that can
give order to MWO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
This life no just hard, that's what people fail to understand. Respect is reciprocal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OGWILLS123: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
So how is life for the private soldiers cry
I really pity does guys, come to 13 brigade and
see how they are being command. does one sef no
even get say for Barack. just of recent one coper like that
beat a private soldier up and after the case was being settle nah the P soldier dem
send go guard room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
sikowitz17:
omo I don’t know if they give officers that chance..maybe NCO’s sha.. that cute Abiola guy does well for himself as an actor/skit maker and a comedian ..and the navy seems to be fine with it.. there are numerous army NCOs that are musicians.. but I have not seen an officer do any.. please I’d you have better insight.. share with us

I am just trying to know oo, because am an upcoming Nollywood actor, and I don't want to end my acting Carrier when I join the military. Just that I love the work of military and I want to serve my father's land.
Abeg make them allow people do other work's oo wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: winnifredd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.