Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365700 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oseunjoel: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zeus1905:
Why is my application showing DSSC 0001?

Bro how far ?
What to do?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pls can I register with my phone?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
noblechoco:
Pls can I register with my phone?
100 percent possible
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lakesman445(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Is the ssc form available as well on there website
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2022
2Ways:

Hello sir!
I will be Doing my POP next month, I know I have to submit my NYSC discharge certificate, so how would I go about this?

Big man, we are in the same shoe... Would you like us to link up via email so we can exchange some conversations as per the peculiarities of our own situation.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Good day,
I have registered and even printed all the acknowledgement slip. I just decide log in now and I can’t find them, they’re asking for fresh application.

Please anyone having same issue?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Shazz1:
Good day,
I have registered and even printed all the acknowledgement slip. I just decide log in now and I can’t find them, they’re asking for fresh application.

the corp you registered under had been removed, hence look for another corp that my go well with your area of specialization

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Prospect048:
the corp you registered under had been removed, hence look for another corp that my go well with your area of specialization

Thank you boss.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by german01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shazz1:
Good day,

if you have already printed your slip…. You don’t need to reapply
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Vuresolo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
german01:
if you have already printed your slip…. You don’t need to reapply
I have submitted and printed out all my slips but I logged in and it's showing a new application
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by german01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Since its shows that it has been submitted successfully, I don’t know why you’re stressing……. Immediately you start another application you may end up having two Application numbers …. If you have printed you slip or save it somewhere that’s it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
german01:
Since its shows that it has been submitted successfully, I don’t know why you’re stressing……. Immediately you start another application you may end up having two Application numbers …. If you have printed you slip or save it somewhere that’s it

Thank you boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don’t understand why they switch off their phone lines.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
german01:
Don't mislead them please.
They have to login again and change specialization

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by german01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
heryoub22:

where did you see these on their official page?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by noblechoco(f): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

100 percent possible
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2022
german01:
where did you see these on their official page?
oga check the site u register na, no dey ask jamb question. Person shared the picture to show you proven evidence, yet, you are asking waec question.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
heryoub22:

But I can’t find this information on their site.

It means we that have applied & printed all the necessary slip will reapply again. The issue is the discipline(Accounting) I applied for has been removed.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sarkintafida(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Shazz1:

It means we that have applied & printed all the necessary slip will reapply again. The issue is the discipline(Accounting) I applied for has been removed.
Under which corps did you apply with Accounting. I thought no social science courses was included in their requirements.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2022
sarkintafida:

Under which corps did you apply with Accounting. I thought no social science courses was included in their requirements.

Go through their requirements carefully, there are many social science courses. I applied immediately the opened the portal, DSSC was the only one available then.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by german01(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Shazz1:

Go through their requirements carefully, there are many social science courses. I applied immediately the opened the portal, DSSC was the only one available then.
that’s the problem we are encountering ( those who applied immediately i.e the day d application started)

Please leave it . You don’t need to reapply.
It’s army’s fault!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Shazz1:

you will have to look for another corp that is related to your course of study
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2022
german01:
that’s the problem we are encountering ( those who applied immediately i.e the day d application started)

It’s army’s fault!

Thank you boss!
Still trying the number the provided for further inquiries before taking any step.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
german01:

It’s army’s fault!
if you corp were later removed, u will have to apply for another corp.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Prospect048:
you will have to look for another corp that is related to your course of study

Ok boss! Anyone with similar issue here who has reapplied please should let us know.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sarkintafida(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shazz1:

Let me rephrase. I can't find Accounting, business Administration, public administration and economic under any Corp.
And for those asking weather to reapply. Please, I stand to be corrected. The site is designed in such a way that you can re-login to view your details after successful submitting but can't effect any changes. If you can't login to your account then I advice you apply again because the last SSC 47, I had similar issues but upon release of shortlisted candidates for exams. My application number was shortlisted with somebody's name.
I called their help line informing them but they said that I was simply not shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
That's why I am careful when engaging people on this forum.

I dropped an update on the new development on the army portal and someone confirmed it.

See, nobody knows it all but try to follow simple instructions please, cos it can save you unnecessary heart aches.

Last year many things happened and those who were lucky to make it to the exams and board selection, did so by following simple instructions.

The instructions on the portal are simple:
1. Re-login
2. Re-select corp
3. Re-select specialization.

These instructions apply to everyone who applied prior to the release of the notice.

Note for those who applied early, after you save your application and press ok, the next pop up is

Continue Application/Print Application/Submit

If you click Continue Application, it takes you back to the form,
If you click Print, it takes you to where you print photo card, parents/guardian attestation, LGA attestation and guarantors form.
If you click submit, a pop up comes out to alert you that once you submit, you cannot edit again which you agree to by clicking the appropriate box which then activates the submit bottom. Once you click that submit button, you would be left with only the print application.

Now, when army gave the new instructions(after removing some Corps/instructions) you feel because you have registered when your course was available you would not follow the new instructions now because your course has been removed.

Hmmm, I wish you the best, but please and please don't misguide others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
sarkintafida:

Let me rephrase. I can't find Accounting, business Administration, public administration and economic under any Corp.
And for those asking weather to reapply. Please I stand to be corrected. They site is designed in such a way that you can re-login to view your details but can't effect any changes. If you can't login to your account then I advice you apply again because the last SSC 47, I had similar issues but upon release of shortlisted candidates for exams. My application number was shortlisted with somebody's name.
I called their help line informing them but they said that I was simply not shortlisted.

Tooh, last year the thing no affect Corp and specialization sef yet many people got affected.

DSSC has always been like that, courses are advertised based on their need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Idrismusty97(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
MrSuama:

Tooh, last year the thing no affect Corp and specialization sef yet many people got affected.

DSSC has always been like that, courses are advertised based on their need.
You are absolutely right sir, this is why i am reluctant to pick another specialization only for me to get disqualified when i have gone far or in camp. They know why they removed it, they aren't dumb.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
The advent of social media has dealt a big blow to our reading culture and that's y with the repertoire of knowledge embedded in this thread some people still feel lost.

My advice, as a newbie, try and go through this thread from page 1 to present page, I promise you will come back and thank me.

Once again, I wish everyone the very best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shazz1(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
The person who sent this(I.e NOTICE ON THE SELECTION OF DISCIPLINE/SPECIALIZATION), please don’t be offended.. are you sure you got it from this current DSSC recruitment.

Because someone said it’s fake given the fact SSC hasn’t started yet. And I was opportune to call the number given “for further inquiries” and they said it’s a technical problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bankymono: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello Boss,

Please is there PQ one can use to prepare for the assessment?

Would be really grateful for any feedback

QuadrilAyinde:

BossMan... Aw u dey Nah, Guess All is cool at your side there..? Aw e go be this Year Nah, aw about make we try put the first timers through on some Tips and Hacks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.