Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone (3672 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by JesusCrew: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
@villa, na only my question u no respond to, che?
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Adaowerri111: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Godvilla:
Am having difficulties receiving mails on NL, Iv sent pm countless times to Seun but he feels too big to reply talk more of fixingithe error.
can't you get the procedures across to me here? if there is a guideline for me to follow I think it won't be a difficult task
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Tell me more. Recently lost a family member who used an iPhone 4. The phone has just been fallow for over a year when it can be of use
i can do that for you for free.. smiley
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
shiftback:

oga dis is android we are talking about.

There is no way u can permanently lock an android device remotely that will render it useless.
iPhone with all their security sef with icloud, can still be unlocked.

Regardless of the android version, once i install a custom or stock ROM shikena!

Lol, you can never unlock my lollipop 5.1... why? cause you won't even be able to flash a custom rom until you know my pattern cos bootloader will be locked lol...
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Temmybot(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Booyakasha:
Pls can u help me unlock mine too?
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Temmybot:
Pls can u help me unlock mine too?
yeah, location?
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 2:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Booyakasha:

I've researched a bit about this iPhone 4. I will ask only one question, after you do your magic will the phone be able to make and receive calls? I'm in Lagos and will really appreciate all the help you can provide.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by bobo65(m): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Booyakasha:

Hmm
This babe

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I've researched a bit about this iPhone 4. I will ask only one question, after you do your magic will the phone be able to make and receive calls? I'm in Lagos and will really appreciate all the help you can provide.

yeah, it's simple...
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Booyakasha:
yeah, it's simple...

Let's do this! Are you on Telegram?
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Let's do this! Are you on Telegram?
no, mail me
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Booyakasha:

no, mail me

PM'd you
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by JesusCrew: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
@villa
JesusCrew:
Nna, u really sounded plausible. Can u shed more light on dis to convince d doubting thomas & thomases? Let's acquire some nw knowledge.
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Temmybot(f): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Booyakasha:
yeah, location?
Lagos
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

Lol, you can never unlock my lollipop 5.1... why? cause you won't even be able to flash a custom rom until you know my pattern cos bootloader will be locked lol...
You cant lock recovery with password or pattern.
Flashing custom roms with a computer or through recovery will unlock it sharp sharp except its not rooted. This is why google is trying to prevent rooting.
IF U ARE USING LOLLIPOP OR MARSHMALLOW THAT IS NOT ROOTED, AND U HAVE A GOOGLE ACCT IN IT, THEN U CAN GUARANTEE FULL SECURITY, BUT IF IT'S ROOTED THERE'S NO WITCH THAT CAN STOP IT FROM BEING UNLOCKED

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Israelerons:
Flashing custom roms with a computer or through recovery will unlock it sharp sharp except its not rooted. This is why google is trying to prevent rooting.
IF U ARE USING LOLLIPOP OR MARSHMALLOW THAT IS NOT ROOTED, AND U HAVE A GOOGLE ACCT IN IT, THEN U CAN GUARANTEE FULL SECURITY, BUT IF IT'S ROOTED THERE'S NO WITCH THAT CAN STOP IT FROM BEING UNLOCKED
yeah.. unless so..
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Israelerons:
Booyakasha:
yeah.. unless so..

Long story short just root an android and you have violated all its security. Does this also hold for what Godvilla was talking about?

Booyakasha, are we still running that iPhone 4 package?
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Booyakasha(f): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Long story short just root an android and you have violated all its security. Does this also hold for what Godvilla was talking about?

Booyakasha, are we still running that iPhone 4 package?
Location.. sad
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

Location.. sad

Gidi
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godvilla:
I'lll add u to my whatsapp group so u can fully utilize it Android device and get the best out of it
07019736145 pls add mi
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rahmas
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by tecnolad(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2016
Godvilla:
even if u flash a gingerbread rom which is basically impossible, it'lll get stuck on the unlock screen until u input the right password and email
Most people don't know the security on Android device has upgraded.
Bro. all these lock or no lock you're talking about only works with the nvram of the phone you've locked. if the nvram gets formatted and another phone of the same model's nvram gets flashed into the locked phone. the phone will be unlocked.

All that need be done to get this phone unlocked is to format it with sp flashtool (if it's MTK), which will make the phone blank with no OS, then re-flash an unlocked stock rom or a custom rom to the phone.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
tecnolad:

Bro. all these lock or no lock you're talking about only works with the nvram of the phone you've locked. if the nvram gets formatted and another phone of the same model's nvram gets flashed into the locked phone. the phone will be unlocked.

All that need be done to get this phone unlocked is to format it with sp flashtool (if it's MTK), which will make the phone blank with no OS, then re-flash an unlocked stock rom or a custom rom to the phone.
and u think am a novice at what am saying?
iv conducted several test and I know what am saying.
I'lll upload a video on YouTube very soon.
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by tecnolad(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Godvilla:
and u think am a novice at what am saying?
iv conducted several test and I know what am saying.
I'lll upload a video on YouTube very soon.
I never said anything like you being a novice. if anyone did that, it's you
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Israelerons:
I always rooted my phones and I had challenged two-three phones software engineers to unlock my phones with a promise of reward which they failed to unlock. The thing is this, you can't connect my rooted phone to pc to begin with.
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by tecnolad(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
maasoap:
I always rooted my phones and I had challenged two-three phones software engineers to unlock my phones with a promise of reward which they failed to unlock. The thing is this, you can't connect my rooted phone to pc to begin with.
sorry, but did you do a rom dump of your phone, stop it from being detected by the necessary drivers, then re-flash it? because I don't understand how you can make your device not able to connect with a PC
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by airsaylongcon: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2016
tecnolad:

sorry, but did you do a rom dump of your phone, stop it from being detected by the necessary drivers, then re-flash it? because I don't understand how you can make your device not able to connect with a PC

Can you do a rom dump with manufacturer's recovery? If a custom recovery is required to do a rom dump then I'm just gonna download a custom rom and copy it to an SD card and install via the custom recovery. My opinion is that with Android (Linux) you cannot securely lock a misplaced phone. There's always ADB to fork d phone up

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Kennyolowo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Godvilla:
I'lll add u to my whatsapp group so u can fully utilize it Android device and get the best out of it
Add me 2 yo the group
Re: HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kennyolowo:

Add me 2 yo the group
Ur number?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Powerful Apps For Rooted Android [personal List] / Glo Solutions, Overload And Others / How To Browse With An Unregistered Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.