Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? (1050 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Emodeee: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Will you report her to your wife? Or you will handle it yourself? Or you will give her what she wants?

Some men are that promiscuous, they must not see anything under the skirt, especially if the sister is sexy.
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Strahovski1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will handle it
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
We will fvck our self, no big deal in that wink

Disclaimer:
Do not try this at home grin
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by LONJITARLE(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
if she refuse an amicable resolution
I will definitely discuss it with my wife....

I don't support cheating of any kind...
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Elosky20: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
i will cut off my blokus
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Emac34: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'm not yet married bt lemme say if it would or should be my bae sis then u know the restgringrin
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes finally!!!

I've waiting for this kind of thread for years.

I will fvck her then tell my wife she was seducing me but I didn't give in.
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Tommfrench(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
she must be crazy to think that possible, seriously undecided
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by falconey(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tommfrench:
she must be crazy to think that possible, seriously undecided

I think I know this guy, you were the mr nairaland contestant that took last positon.

1 Like

Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Tommfrench(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
falconey:

I think I know this guy, you were the mr nairaland contestant that took last positon.

exactly,

nice memory undecided

1 Like

Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by mcfynest(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Would tell my wife..... But how do you know she is seducing you and that its not your mind that is playing tricks on you
Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Morally the answer should be NO. FOR ME NO MATTER HOW BAD THE TEMPTATION IS, IT IS A BIG NO. BETTER ANOTHER GIRL OUTSIDE.

However, we are all different people, different psychological make-ups, facing different situations. Various conditions surround our daily temptations.

It is easier for a man who has eaten in the morning to fight of the temptation of stealing food, than a man who has not eaten for weeks.

I am not saying there are temptations that cannot be resisted. I am just saying regardless of what the moral rules say, people on earth will continue to fall while some will continue to resist.

Not because one is genetically better than the other, but because conditions of temptation presented before us vary, our strength of resistance vary and our reasons to fall for temptations differ.

1 Like

Re: Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Emodeee:
Will you report her to your wife? Or you will handle it yourself? Or you will give her what she wants?

Some men are that promiscuous, they must not see anything under the skirt, especially if the sister is sexy.

OK na....I go sleep with am....then one month later when she dey come say....I don miss my period.....that is the time when you will know why money was invented.

Abeg....resist temptation.....have a fatter bank account to use for better things.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Take Advice / PHOTO: Ladies What Would You Do? / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.