Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys (2234 Views)

Truelife Story 'how I Fell Into The Trap Of A Marine Lady ' {must Read} / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2009
Y in b say our girls 2 like food ? The tin wey dey no chop for dem papa house . . .na im dey go want guys buy for them. They wan chop cake, fish, beans, plantain, coke, sweet, yam, suya . . . .all at once. No wonder guys include f.uck in their menu list.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by izeek(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2009
here comes another one.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2009
Izeek, I just dont get u
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by Sissy3(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2009
ROBOCOB:

Y in b say our girls 2 like food ? The tin wey dey no chop for dem papa house . . .na im dey go want guys buy for them. They wan chop cake, fish, beans, plantain, coke, sweet, yam, suya . . . .all at once. No wonder guys include f.uck in their menu list.

so you dont want them to eat everything they want or you want them to be a skinny stick or what
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by izeek(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2009
bashing begins!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2009
My point is why do most of them wait for a date to showcase their gluttonous skills.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by spikedcylinder: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2009
Can someone please translate the original post in English?
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2009
Honestly, i had strange difficulty reading that by myself too grin
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by xynerio(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2009
Sometimes it is due to poverty. Any girl that request for different things in one meal does not like the guy. And if u think havin sex wit her is ur gain u are wrong, she has nothin to lose. Already she has lost her pride before she met u that is if she is not a virgin. Check very well she has another lover she spend ur money for
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by izeek(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

his trying to say girls wud jump at an opportunity for free lunch to order things they wud never buy with thier own money,
or things thier fathers can't afford!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2009
na wah ohh  - y e be say na POOR BOYS DEY SABI COMPLAIN pass? bobos when get money for pocket, when don chop flop, no dey complain, only these church rats!! tongue tongue  

leans back and watches the insults roll in
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by biola44: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2009
Luxoire are you outta ur mind ? Don't be an idiot, girl. I can afford your feeding allowance for the rest of your life.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by biola44: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by izeek(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2009
ROBOCOB:

Luxoire are you outta ur mind ? Don't be an idiot, girl. I can afford your feeding allowance for the rest of your life.

damn!!! did i read that, all of hell's gona be let loose now!! am running for cover,
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2009
biola44:

lol cheesy
shebi na lie i tok?

ROBOCOB:

oooohhhh sounds like i hit a nerve there!! hope this is not a case of[b] TRUTH HURTS [/b] or is it?
BTW - whose feeding allowance can you afford? me? FYI i CAN FEED ohh (not eat, FEED) no be all those skinny girls when u dey complain because they ordered ordinary suya, fried rice, plantain and chiken with coke - isnt that a normal meal?
me na caviar, champagne, king prawns and fresh roasted fish by the night sea breeze - shooo wettin even if i no finish am - if you complain about feeding me on the FIRST DATE - who knows maybe you will starve me if i ever make it to your house - my mama no born me to suffer - if you cant use your money on the woman you claim to love - atleast on a first date to impress her and make her comfortable - who will you use it on? some next LovePeddler who will guarantee you a bit of hoochie?

some men use the wrong standards to judge women honestly

mai fren gerrat!!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by naijachix(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

TRANSLATION: why is it that girls like food so much? what they can not eat in their father's house is exactly what they would demand a guy to buy for them. They want to eat cake, fish, beans, plantain, coke, sweet, yam, suya . . . .all at once. No wonder guys include f u c k [/b]in their menu list.

[b] LDKMF!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by jidobaba(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2009
Hungry twats
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2009
Dunno y u babes are myopic at dealing with issues.
1. I started the thread not because i experienced such.
2. Y shd babes c the guys as an avenue to taste what they/family cant afford.
Whatever you eat, i can feed u to stupor.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2009
izeek:

damn!!! did i read that, all of hell's gona be let loose now!! am running for cover,

no need to hun - some guys complain about certain things that they should take pride in - i remeber my dad (when he was live bless him) being happy and proud to take my mum out to a chicken parlour and buy her 3 chickens, assorted wine, beer, plaintain - the works - he spoilt her at home and out side and was proud of it - she could have anything she wanted on the menu
he did whilst they were courting and when they married - and saw it as his manly pride and husbandly duties to look after her - whether or not she could finish it was not the issue - it was the fact that he had provided her with teh best and more than she wanted

so why are some of our AFRICAN BROTHERS of these days quick to judge and insult a woman esp when they are supposed to step up to the role and be the man - rise to the occassion and show her - SHE IS IN GOOD HANDS
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2009
ROBOCOB:

Dunno y u babes are myopic at dealing with issues.
1. I started the thread not because i experienced such.
2. Y shd babes c the guys as an avenue to taste what they/family cant afford.
Whatever you eat, i can feed u to stupor.

1. my original response was not directed at you personally - only at those that have experienced this yet complain
2. why not? if my bf or partner can afford to show me the life style my parents could not give me, it should be his joy to do so and we will both rejoice in it and praise God for his good fortune - shebi u wan dey waka with uncivilised babe when go dey disgrace you anyhow for public? when you can teach her and train her in the finer things of life - so she is your companion in all things and at all times she can rise to the situation, drinking champagne or palm wine - she can  roll either way comfotably?

unless of course your original intentions when wooing her were not honourable - and you were only looking for sperm-release not a concrete r/ship to build something solid on
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by ROBOCOB(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2009
@ Luxoire, you just mentioned ur dad and mum. There is a big difference between a couple and 2 people in an undefined relationship. You can empty your account at McDonalds to sate your wife . . . . .its nobody's business. But when you are doing it for an ingrate who thinks such opportunity comes but once, u need have a rethink.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2009
ROBOCOB:

@ Luxoire, you just mentioned ur dad and mum. There is a big difference between a couple and 2 people in an undefined relationship. You can empty your account at McDonalds to sate your wife . . . . .its nobody's business. But when you are doing it for an ingrate who thinks such opportunity comes but once, u need have a rethink.

like my last sentence states - if your intentions with her are not honourable in the first instance then you will have a problem with spending

why would a guy be wooing / taking someone out on a date when he considers her an INGRATE - unless of course he is only out to use her for your sexual gain - in which case, i can only say she is using the guy too for a taste of better things

so 2 can play that game - both sides gain - all's well that ends well abi? - or don't you think it is fair?
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by DaudaAbu(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2009
[b][/b]What do u expect? Ofkos they hav 2 eat everything cos they know that you might request 4 es-ee-ex, and its not good to do it on empty stomach.

and for luxiore Real guyz dont try 2 impress Gals on first date or any other date. if u're tring to impress her u're seeking for her approval or better still paying for her attention, y would i wanna do dat?
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2009
DaudaAbu:

[b][/b]What do u expect? Ofkos they hav 2 eat everything cos they know that you might request 4 es-ee-ex, and its not good to do it on empty stomach.

and for luxiore Real guyz dont try 2 impress Gals on first date or any other date. if u're tring to impress her u're seeking for her approval or better still paying for her attention, y would i wanna do dat?

trying to impress someone can be positive as well as negative - making an effort for her to see your 'better' side is only human - you may not care about what your date thinks of you on first impressions - but some guys do - you may not go out of your way to do things to imprerss put if you really like her and want her to like you you will TRY to impress her it is human - little things from planning the date in advance, to wearing a 'suitable' after shave, to booking the bets table, to trying to turn up on time - you do all these with someone you like because you dont want them to have the wrong impression

impressing does not mean only the BIG things
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by yjay(f): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2009
[quote][/quote]

i stand to be corrected though but i think guys try to impress gals on their first date not necessarily ving her order everything on the menu but just generally been cautious abt how his date perceives him!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2009
yjay:

i stand to be corrected though but i think guys try to impress gals on their first date not necessarily ving her order everything on the menu but just generally been cautious abt how his date perceives him!

thank you!!
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by DaudaAbu(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2009
[b][/b]unless of course your original intentions when wooing her were not honourable - and you were only looking for sperm-release not a concrete r/ship to build something solid on

Look, Guyz dnt know gal who're going to b ingrates by just luking at em do they? And relationships start when u get to know each other abi? Now on that first date, you are trying to get to know her,from the way she order she's  sending either the wrong or right signal to the guy about what you are worth. You are the one thats gonna shape his thinking wether you are worth a concrete r/ship or jst a fling
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by biola44: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2009
luxoire:

shebi na lie i tok?

maybe, grin
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2009
@dauda
that is true - but it seems some guys had decided she was an ingrate even before getting to know her - just because she ordered more variety than HE thought was appropriate

if the guy knows he can't afford it or doesn't want to run the risk of the girl ordering like that - how about he plans properly and takes her to like a buffet restaurant or something - that way she can have variety at her fill for a reasonable price to him

biola44:

maybe, grin

seems you are in a good mood - i like cheesy
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by Ben13: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2009
I smell poverty here.
Re: Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys by luxoire(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2009
Ben20001:

I smell poverty here.

thank you jare!! one honest guy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Play This Dangerous Romance Game Guys? / Red Flags And Warning Signs When Dating Your Girl / Your Pastor Is Preaching Against Fornication & U Are Sitting Next 2 Ur Gal In Church. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.