Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) (39705 Views)

10 Expensive Cars Owned By Footballers (photos) / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Wins FA Cup 2016 / West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by lamps4blues: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2016
oloriooko:
So because they are Brazilians they must be neymaish skilled players? SMH
I promise you these guys cannot last a season in 9ja league, they will all one day suddenly pack their kaya and take off

T.B JOSHUA
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
What serious minded person names their club FC Ifeanyi Ubah?

I tiya for the matter FC Ifeanyi Ubah ull never see white , Asian or Indian billionaires do this , i neva see this kin thing before lol .... anyway as long as hes employing Nigerians and paying them , he is contributing to the economy , more grease to his elbow , fire on fc ifeanyi uba grin
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i swear you no get sense at all... chelsea fc has being chelsea fc hundreds of years ago... abrahimovic just acquired it recently... he's not the founder... but in this case, ifeanyi uba founded the club.. he built everything. registered the club
Have You heard of any sane club all over the world named after their owners??

It's just plain vanity / narcissism to name a sports club after yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by muzzol: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=SkinnyDude post=42184657]i swear you no get sense at all... chelsea fc has being chelsea fc hundreds of years ago... abrahimovic just acquired it recently... he's not the founder... but in this case, ifeanyi uba founded the club.. he built everything. registered the club.

Bros, while trying to correct him, you showed you don't know anything about that club. Ifeanyi UBA just bought the club last season from i think Gabros. He did not form it as that club once won the league and paraded big names like Raphael Chukwu, Henry Onwuzurike
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by oloriooko(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
lamps4blues:

T.B JOSHUA
grin grin grin
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
ba7man:
Have You heard of any sane club all over the world named after their owners??

It's just plain vanity / narcissism to name a sports club after yourself. undecided

in europe, most clubs are named after their towns and cities.. that's their choice and how they do it.. ifeanyi ubah did it the way he likes.. even if he named it after his dog, it doesn't matter..
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by GEJPosterity: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i swear you no get sense at all... chelsea fc has being chelsea fc hundreds of years ago... abrahimovic just acquired it recently... he's not the founder... but in this case, ifeanyi uba founded the club.. he built everything. registered the club
Bros that's not true.

The club was known as Gabros FC (owned by the industrialist Gabros) before Ifeanyi Ubah bought it. Gabros has been around for decades in the Nigerian league.

Renaming the club after himself is nothing more than an act of self promotion.

He did not create the club. It's been around for decades. He just bought it less than two years ago.

The Abrahamovich comparison actually works. Abrahamovich has done a lot more for Chelsea than Ifeanyi Ubah has done for Gabros. Abrahamovich invested more than 1 billion pounds in the club and is currently investing in expanding Stamford Bridge to 60,000 capacity, and all that without naming the club after himself.

Ifeanyi Ubah has not even renovated the ramshackle Rojenny Sports Complex that the club uses.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
GEJPosterity:

Bros that's not true.

The club was known as Gabros FC (owned by the industrialist Gabros) before Ifeanyi Ubah bought it. Gabros has been around for decades in the Nigerian league.

Renaming the club after himself is nothing more than an act of self promotion.

He did not create the club. It's been around for decades. He just bought it less than two years ago.

The Abrahamovich comparison actually works. Abrahamovich has done a lot more for Chelsea than Ifeanyi Ubah has done for Gabros. Abrahamovich invested more than 1 billion pounds in the club and is currently investing in expanding Stamford Bridge to 60,000 capacity, and all that without naming the club after himself.

Ifeanyi Ubah has not even renovated the ramshackle Rojenny Sports Complex that the club uses.
thanx.. i thought ubah founded it..
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by mart2k(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Help me ask them o.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by forgiveness: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Without the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Bale etcetera La liga will be a shadow of itself and all these players are no Spaniard.

Without the likes of Aguero, Yaya, Costa, Sanchez, Williams, Oscar, Lukaku, Ozil, Ayew etcetera Premier-league will become a shadow of itself and all these players are no English.

So, bringing players from different background improved those leagues and clubs.

Ifeayin Uba your on the right track. If your club wins the League, the Champions League and go ahead to win the FIFA World club Cup, Dangote's BBC Lions will be forced to buy good foreign players to improve our league. And if that is achieved Nigeria Football players will benefit alots from an improved and lucrative league hence end to more slavery contract in obscure leagues abroad.

But I hope those are not mediocre players ooooo. Anyway, I wish Ifeayin Uba the best of luck.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by mart2k(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na dis old men he signed as players? Dia wages b like #10k/wk
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by fF01(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Febcom(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Stupid idiot youths, appreciate what the man have done and stop been study always.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Alezy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
If sun waya dem only 3weeks, dem go run back to brazil
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by wayodude(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good one Ifeanyi Ubah FC! Lol

Hope the players have been informed on the modus operandi of the Nigerian Premier League. They dare not hope to win away from home, especially in games played in the Northern parts of the country. Anyway the refs will see to that regardless...

Ifeanyi Ubah FC! how creative and imaginative of the owner!! Hahahaha

Only in Africa can such rubbish be found smh
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by heroski(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
But seriously these guys be like coaches and not players.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by fF01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:

... but in this case, ifeanyi uba founded the club.. he built everything. registered the club
nah! u wrong there bro. it was formerlly "GABROS International
Football Club". He acquired it in 2015 and renamed it.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by zudozz: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
which kin short short Brazilian players b this?
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
oloriooko:
I promise you these guys cannot last a season in 9ja league, they will all one day suddenly pack their kaya and take off
wen ajegunle standard dey lead goal fr premiership.
Dem b spy dat will expose our over age lie
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Gassa007: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:
This is really not good for the homegrowns, I bet, some of us are better than these so called foreigners. At least our league is gaining recognition tho.
Shut your silly mouth
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
krattoss:
no be Brazilian league referee commot gun shoot player?..

got some of their crazy clips.

Bros i go like watch some grin

How I go take get am
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Dahveydson(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
amunkita:

Seriously my brother...
In a sane Clime such man would be behind bars..
This man owes his workers without remorse..

It's just sad.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by skare: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
No be cos say na Brazil then u xpect us 2 clap 4 them.Show me their profile.yeye pipo
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by JayJustus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
great for our league...good development
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Only chest beaters do so!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kikikikiki see players grin Scam!!!!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by stevedre: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
The serious minded person is Ifeanyi Ubah. Would you prefer Arsenal or Barcelona ? He is better than other Nigerian Billionaires in our sports sector. Jealousy is a disease so try to think out of the box some times.

ISpiksDaTroof:
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
HRich:
Enemies of Prograss. You never see any thing good in anybody.
sincerely I'm not hating. Those guys are not better than our guys here.

If its for marketing I'll understand but for pure football talent they can't be better than our guys

If they were that good they wouldn't be here in the 1st place
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by iswallker(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

someone who got the cash to do so....

most foreign brands that we cherish are named after one person or the other...from toyota to honda to ford...countless clothinglines, perfumes and so on..

so what are you talking about....
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Xmen149(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
nastyesco:
What amazes me the most is while SE peeps are shouting well done Ubah...they don't seem to realise these dudes are here to earn what their fellow brothers in that FC don't earn combined...what is his plan in nurturing homegrown talents...is their a football academy to export such talents...they are here making tribal sentiments

oga iron sharpens iron....if ifeanyi thinks those guys are good then its a challenge for our home boys to be like them.
besides it sends out a signal that we can afford players from places the world dnt think we can pay their players.

Every football management body in a country have stipulated number of foreign players you can play in a competition in you club so that is not a problem (thats why our own boys can play in foreign clubs too).

Bringing in new heads from foreign grounds could actually bring in more eyes to the game,more sponsorship/deals and allowing our boys learn new things we can actually pay to watch
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by Xmen149(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
sincerely I'm not hating. Those guys are not better than our guys here.

If its for marketing I'll understand but for pure football talent they can't be better than our guys

If they were that good they wouldn't be here in the 1st place

a scout was hired to do the job,.which i dont believe you are one.

ifaenyis managment verified and sealed the deal,.its now our job to watch their play and criticize not before..............

alot of our boys we termed not good went out there and became the best
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
oloriooko:
The same thing they did to bendel insurance some years back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent / Egypt Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2023 Round of 16 (7 - 8)pens On 28th January 2024 / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.