Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) (39701 Views)

10 Expensive Cars Owned By Footballers (photos) / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Wins FA Cup 2016 / West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by ikp120(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Dude... Football teams, is English too hard for u to understand, football teams.. You hardly hear anywhere it is named by the owners personal name.. Am not talking of cars or cement.. Did u bother to even comprehend mu last post?

Who cares? If no one has done it and no law says it shouldn't be done and it is not wrong to do it and he has the money to do it and he wants to do it, what stops him from doing it? Your inconsequential and bias opinion? Not at all. That is his product, so it can bear his name, Ifeanyi Ubah. FC Ifeanyi Ubah simply means "Ifeanyi Ubah owns this football club". Nothing hard to understand there, just think out of the box.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by haibe(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
ikp120:

Who cares? If no one has done it and no law says it shouldn't be done and it is not wrong to do it and he has the money to do it and he wants to do it, what stops him from doing it? Your inconsequential and bias opinion? Not at all. That is his product, so it can bear his name, Ifeanyi Ubah. FC Ifeanyi Ubah simply means "Ifeanyi Ubah owns this football club". Nothing hard to understand there, just think out of the box.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

You see u are only showing u lack comprehension. Where have I said it is wrong? I only said it doesn't sound appropriate.. Use dictionaries where necessary pls
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

You see u are only showing u lack comprehension. Where have I said it is wrong? I only said it doesn't sound appropriate.. Use dictionaries where necessary pls

Okay, you have said it plainly, which has been my main objective. You just admitted that there's nothing wrong with the man using his name as the name of his football club. Thank you for that. Everyone can say anything they care to say, it is Ifeanyi Ubah's business establishment.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Flies In Brazilian Professional Footballers (photos) by tck2000(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2019
oloriooko:
So because they are Brazilians they must be neymaish skilled players? SMH
I promise you these guys cannot last a season in 9ja league, they will all one day suddenly pack their kaya and take off
Only one survived.That is Alberico da silva,he scored on his debut against sunshine stars..He plays for Akwa united.Another one william da silva survived two seasons before he left.The rest didn't last half a season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Ssekitoleko: Ugandan Athlete Who Fled Camp In Osaka Has Been Found / Egypt Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2023 Round of 16 (7 - 8)pens On 28th January 2024 / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.