Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages (34719 Views)

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by lakesalauto: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
if am one of the family in the north east i will drag dusuki to icc. becos of money people are dieing in northeast and you have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by WebSurfer(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
DasukiSambo:

pls tell them.... they don't know wat im kwapable of doing.
will you keep kwayet
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by kosiebe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
...n dat was how d hunta has bcom d hunted. gani fawenmi vs abacha episode reloaded! grin i can bet 100 percent dat buari dullard fg will be humiliated n ask to pay damages to dasuki.
by d time d courts aqquits dasuki of dis frivolous $2.1 billion arms deal scam dat does not exist, buari dullard will be stoned out of aso rock.
Till then grin
drss:
...n dat was how d hunta has bcom d hunted. gani fawenmi vs abacha episode reloaded! grin i can bet 100 percent dat buari dullard fg will be humiliated n ask to pay damages to dasuki.
by d time d courts aqquits dasuki of dis frivolous $2.1 billion arms deal scam dat does not exist, buari dullard will be stoned out of aso rock.
Till then
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by 6fit(f): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
DasukiSambo:

shutup woman and go do something good with your "non-criminal" blood.... do u know who I am? if u think I didn't send some money to the head of your family think twice!

may amadioha block dat ya corruption infested brain...go get a life. Prosperity and nature will deal ruthlessly with those 9ja leaders their accomplist who loot our collective resources
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by focus7: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Someone should tell Dasuki that ECOWAS will not save and beside Buhari does not give a f*ck. He should be reminded that Nigeria government is a major stake holder in the organisation, we fund it and so we dictate the tune.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by naijaboy756: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

where have ur brains gone to? Add all the so called monies shared. Are they up to N50b? What is wrong with APC and its supporters? Are u guys cursed
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Wadeoye(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
What concerns EFCC with Ecowas court? Why not go to ICC?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by bubbleforth: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:
Everybody is just dragging buhari to different courts from ICC to ECOWAS court. I just hope they dont drag him to basketball or tennis court.

Comments like these make one laf and forget the things happening around.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by 247Dior(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:
Everybody is just dragging buhari to different courts from ICC to ECOWAS court. I just hope they dont drag him to basketball or tennis court.
They will drag him 6ft below the earth surface coz he's a tyrant without brain
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

... Are you a "competent court" to declare Dasuki guilty of looting?? Why can't you wait for the judiciary to do their work.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by kcsmile: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
how many shot of Alomo you just took dis morning?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ehissi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
The average Nigerian believes firmly that Corruption is one of the biggest problem we have in this great country!!

I on the other hand, believe that it is an orientation they have received consistently over 3 decades of rule/misrule, which they have unfortunately carried into this democratic era which is erroneous!

On the contrary, the core problem in this country is education!! This is why even though our Lingua Franca is english in Nigeria, we are still required to write TOEFL (Test for English as a Foreign Language) when we seek to study in the UK, but ghanians on the other hand are excused!!

Some may wonder, "what is this fellow saying sef? Is he Ok??"

Think about it for a minute, when we wanted to conduct elections in this country -presidential elections et. al.; everyone from politicians, to leaders of thought, traditional leaders, civil society groups to even foreign leaders emphasised that rule of law be obeyed and constitutional requirements be followed and that the "I" in INEC be activated so that we can have credible results!!

Election results were announced, we knew the winners and losers; everyone insisted that the rule of law be respected and nothing must affect the constitutional accepted handover dates - May 29 for Presidency!!

But the new government comes into power, it wants to "tackle" corruption; so it arrests some folks arbitrarily and then releases bits & pieces of info in the media alleging massive "Looting" and then Jail them in a manner contrary to Nigerian law and some people say "It is good for them; jail them all"!!

Why?? Because they are thieves, they looted the treasury, carted away our commonwealth!! I ask an honest question - which forms the basis/core of any court judgement;

How did you know they stole this money? Where you there? Can you actually prove that they did what you accuse them of or is it just gossip?? Is this a misunderstanding or mis-communication ??Is there undeniable evidence that they actually stole this money?? Where is your proof??

Hmmmm.........Dasuki is a good example!! He alleged - I say alleged because I wasn't there - that his house was invaded without a search warrant & his personal properties removed without his permission - which is actually illegal according to Nigeria law, the same law that states how elections are done, won and power handed over.

He was charged to a Nigerian court - that operates based on Nigerian law might I add - for diverting cash meant for arms and illegal possession of weapons!!

He is remanded in government custody, then sleeps in Prison for some days, he files for bail and the court gives minding boggling conditions for bail and grants him permission to travel abroad for routine medical check-up with his doctor, he meets bail conditions; but he is re-arrested, his international passport is seized and after some days charged in another court on different counts of offences in another court.

The second court judge remands him in prison, he files for bail again, the second court give their own condition for bail, he meets them and then he is re-arrested again!!

This time he is charged in another court, meanwhile the first court is expecting him to have returned from his medical trip abroad and to be in court by January 18th since technically he is on bail - but this doesn't happen because he is in prison and the lawyer cannot say he is in prison because it will amount to contempt of court - infact, the lawyer quickly withdraws an application previously filed to block Dasuki's bail and replaces it with another application asking for a secret trial that won't be covered by the media!!

Now this gets my attention; when they wanted to arrest him, they brought cameras, they wanted to take him to Kuje Prison they called the media; now when the details of how the "Yams" where taken is to be discussed/argued, they are now seeking media blackout citing protection for witnesses!! Why??

Goodluck Jonathan has consistently been quoted as saying that there was never any $2.1billion arms deal and that there is no way that $2.1billion will wander out of government treasury because $2.1billion isn't #2.1billion!!

He has also stated that there is no way that $2.1billion will leave government coffers that he will be able to pay federal workers salaries; so how come Buhari is prosecuting Dasuki for a non-existent deal??

He also insisted that there is no way $2.1billion dollars will leave government coffers that the US won't know.

Lets think about it; ibori who was fished out by scotland stole far far far less than a billion dollars, it was actually a few million dollars and he was found out; Dasuki/Jonathan removed not one but over two billion dollars and DSS/EFCC is still investigating as at the time of first arrest and court case, and saying they discovered fresh offences??

What are the details of the deal?? Who are the dealers?? If there was a actually deal, who were the proposed suppliers and what were the precise items to be supplied and how and when were they to be delivered??

At least they will be in a position to confirm the existence of such a deal to the shame of Jonathan and PDP!!

I was hoping that they would have been kind enough to reveal the details of the deal; or the proposal but that isn't the case!!

If you half an education, then you know that abusing court processes or disobeying court orders doesn't help you win court cases; plus when you start sharing offence(s) counts in different courts, you risk double Jeopardy in the event that you lose one case.

One thing is clear, except Buhari wants to conduct a military trial for Dasuki; he must do it in a Nigerian court according to Nigerian law and on no account will the Judiciary be blackmailed/stampeded into doing anything illegal or unlawful.

Trying to do a repeat of what happened to Al-mustapha where you waste tax-payers funds by endless litigation that leads nowhere because of shabby handling by FG; then when things go sour, you blame it on corrupt judges won't work here!!

If Dasuki stole, you will prove it in Open court according to Nigerian law and all Nigerians whether APC, OPC, PDP, APGA or Politically neutral will witness it and learn what true democracy is all about and then we will truly know if the $2.1billion is a reality or a figment of the mischievous political imagination of APC and Buhari!!

And if anybody goes to Jail or sleeps in prison, they will go or sleep there; not because they were illegally detain by a vision-less head of state or a corrupted and highly manipulated state intelligence or anti-corruption agencies but because they were prosecuted according to Nigerian laws, by Nigerian courts and were found Guilty as charged and not guilty by party affiliation!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by mutvy: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't blame him. Had it been that he had been shot, this nonsense wouldn't have happened.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Tarzaa(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
You're far wiser than Dasuki who has told the world that he has shared the amount with his people! You're there saying it is a scam. Okay, help him win the case so that he'll share the money with you.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by 1kinggy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
chronos:
"Unlawful possession of arms".. A retired colonel

For traceability, every firearm must be registered. That's the law.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by timmylynx(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
ur father dullard,bastard omo igbo
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by drss(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
timmylynx:
ur father dullard,bastard omo igbo
y

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by flokii: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bubu please do me a favour... Close down that Ecowas court ASAP

What rubbish...

Wat's with Dasuki & millions... is he cursed or somtin
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by chiog(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even when money don chock you like bone you still dey fine more. lol

ladies this is for you:

Grow healthier, fuller and longer natural hair faster!! Stimulate growth,regain lost hair, prevent breakage, stunted growth, thinning, receding hairline, hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp and other hair issues with Primadonna Natural Products such as:

- Growth Trigger Cream
- Natural Hair Cleanser/Shampoo
- HairVit Oil

Regain Lost Hair
Grow Healthy Hair
Be Happy With Your Hair

For more info contact

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by rev2214(m): 5:18am On Mar 13, 2016
chiog:
Even when money don chock you like bone you still dey fine more. lol

ladies this is for you:

Grow healthier, fuller and longer natural hair faster!! Stimulate growth,regain lost hair, prevent breakage, stunted growth, thinning, receding hairline, hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp and other hair issues with Primadonna Natural Products such as:

- Growth Trigger Cream
- Natural Hair Cleanser/Shampoo
- HairVit Oil

Regain Lost Hair
Grow Healthy Hair
Be Happy With Your Hair

For more info contact
Is OK for aged parent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.