Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages (34720 Views)

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Meriekriss: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

Even you?? Like for real, which court declared him guilty of stealing 2.2bil dollars.. Meanwhile, pls update us on Allison Madueke.. Has APC finally jailed the okpolo thief or was it just jailing her on Nairaland and Twitter dey did??
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Akaujaa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Corruption fighting back. We shall see how evil will triumph over good.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by DasukiSambo: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
6fit:
Dat dazuki lawyer must be a fool. And for dazuki, rot in jail. 9ja suppose watchout for his desendants cos dsame criminal blood runn in their vein

shutup woman and go do something good with your "non-criminal" blood.... do u know who I am? if u think I didn't send some money to the head of your family think twice!
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by DasukiSambo: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
bettercreature:
This Dasuki man want to expose himself to the whole world

I'm innocent ..so I can tell the world about this ...
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by DasukiSambo: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

oga na u declare me guilty? ur president buhari is just vexed abt wat I did to him in 1985 ......
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Pidggin(f): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's good to see him fighting back. Corruption is wrong, but who are we to pronounce Dasuki guilty before the court does?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by SSpeter(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
mysteriousman:
Ecowas that nigeria is lord over, this man no serious
for your mind? I don't know why Nigerians always think they are king or lord over other countries .....In legal matters no big or small countries...lol....you are lord ordinary camerooun collect ur land pursue your ppl? you are lord benin republic is invading you? The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better....Go to ecowas court and meet smart, intelligent and articulate francophone judges. Do you think is all this abokiis wey dey use backyard become judge? Go there make them flog u hands down!!! We are not talking about bringing ur citizens to die (ecomog) we are talking brain power
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ALEBS(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
edo3:
Abi won din dodo lori man yi ni...

Rara o. Won jeun l'ori e won ranti ko'gba lo! grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by myahayawabi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]hmmm wonder shall never end, uve succeed killing ur ppl through introduction of bokoharam, for you to beg God 4 the damages uve done, u still want ahead asking 4 stupid excuses..... Dasuki shame on you.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
DasukiSambo:

oga na u declare me guilty? ur president buhari is just vexed abt wat I did to him in 1985 ......
No vex abeg oga former NSA. But just bring the money na

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by bluebabyboy1: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
smashad:
But I taught Nigeria is a Democratic state and as such the rule of law is applicable to anybody regardless of personality.... just saying

Just the way it was applicable to those petty thieves you joined the mob to beat. smh undecided
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by wirinet(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dead on arrival. So ECOWAS court is now the appeal court or Supreme court. Ecowas has no jurisdiction in Nigeria's domestic affairs. Dasuki's lawyers should file a comtempt charge against the FG if they feel the FG is disobeying court orders.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by benedictnsi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:
Everybody is just dragging buhari to different courts from ICC to ECOWAS court. I just hope they dont drag him to basketball or tennis court.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Guy seriously, you got me laughing out loud with this post grin lmao
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by shegra58: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
...n dat was how d hunta has bcom d hunted. gani fawenmi vs abacha episode reloaded! grin i can bet 100 percent dat buari dullard fg will be humiliated n ask to pay damages to dasuki.
by d time d courts aqquits dasuki of dis frivolous $2.1 billion arms deal scam dat does not exist, buari dullard will be stoned out of aso rock.
is it ecowas that Nigerian government lord over?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Coolcash1: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by biggielawajo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
This people no de shame I swear
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
you see? that's one of the things I hate about democracy.

if it was military rule, by now he would be 6ft under the ground fertilizing flowers with his bodily fluids and all our money gotten back.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
ALEBS:

Rara o. Won jeun l'ori e won ranti ko'gba lo! grin grin grin

hahahaha... cheesy
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chanchit:
Lmao! This man need brain check up, dem still dey deal with you, you come add fire. Who controls Ecowas?
Oga me too I tire o. Reporting Nigerian government to ECOWAS is like reporting American government to UN, what the heck will they do?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pidggin:
It's good to see him fighting back. Corruption is wrong, but who are we to pronounce Dasuki guilty before the court does?

he has already pronounced himself guilty by mentioning names of those he shared the money to.

what he should be doing is negotiating with the fg on a soft-landing for himself in exchange for testifying, but he has chosen to go down the hard way.

good luck to him.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by superstar1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
U
neocortex:

It seems you know very little about north korea,
it is a dynasty which has neither opposition nor
changes its government.

Now tell me how Buhari an opposition will ever get
into government in the first place, let alone prosecute
those he claim to be corrupt.

In North korea there is no such thing as "corrupt",
you are either in the government's favor or you are
an enemy of the state.

Any citizen of North korea who accuses the worker
party of being corrupt risk being executed or a lifetime
in jail.

You are obviously being misled, kindly research for
yourself.

See Mr. Lecturer telling me about North Korea!!!.

For your info, the only person allowed to be corrupt without any repercussion is their big fat baby president.

Read up.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by sheyoroniyen(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
dasuki still won collect 500m wey hin go share again.dis man is not tired of sharing
#dasukigate enta dah gate i bet u will come out laughing grin
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
SSpeter:
for your mind? I don't know why Nigerians always think they are king or lord over other countries .....In legal matters no big or small countries...lol....you are lord ordinary camerooun collect ur land pursue your ppl? you are lord benin republic is invading you? The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better....Go to ecowas court and meet smart, intelligent and articulate francophone judges. Do you think is all this abokiis wey dey use backyard become judge? Go there make them flog u hands down!!! We are not talking about bringing ur citizens to die (ecomog) we are talking brain power
And what will your 'smart, intelligent and articulate francophone' lawyers do? Abeg keep quiet, thieves that stole from Nigeria will be tried in Nigerian courts!
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by bros856: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
DRAG FG TO ANYWAY YOU LIKE WE ALL KNEW CORRUPTION WILL FIGHT BACK, AS NIGERIAN DIRECTOR & CEO OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA YOU FREE TO FIGHT.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Pidggin(f): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ioannes:

he has already pronounced himself guilty by mentioning names of those he shared the money to.

what he should be doing is negotiating with the fg on a soft-landing for himself in exchange for testifying, but he has chosen to go down the hard way.

good luck to him.

I hope you know that PMB and himself are enemies, it will be hard for them to reason with each other.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Koleman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
What a waste. Is ecowas different from Nigeria?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by queencalipso(f): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
rozayx5:

lol anywhere belle face analyst
exactly my thought am so ashamed of that guy.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Meriekriss:

Even you?? Like for real, which court declared him guilty of stealing 2.2bil dollars.. Meanwhile, pls update us on Allison Madueke.. Has APC finally jailed the okpolo thief or was it just jailing her on Nairaland and Twitter dey did??
Oga life na turn by turn. Dasukigate is chapter one, Maduekegate (chapter 2) will soon open.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pidggin:

I hope you know that PMB and himself are enemies, it will be hard for them to reason with each other.

no I don't think so. they may have had a rocky past, but I'm sure this ongoing fight is much more than that.

he himself confessed to have shared money meant for arms. what's being more guilty than that.

the route he has taken is because he has a lawyer who prefers to keep milking his client than give him sound legal advice.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
SSpeter:

francophone judges kor, microphone judges ni.

so for your mind what is ECOWAS going to do to big brother?

who rules ECOWAS and ECOMOG?

I believe you live somewhere in Central Africa or maybe East Africa right?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by TheAdvocate(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Jokes apart, I am greatly worried that the Federal Government is applying for a secret trial for Dasuki.

Who is afraid of what Dasuki will say in court?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by PreyingMantis(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Shameless tramp! When are you officially decamping back to APC? That's how you will continue ridiculing yourself until you deactivate TonyeBarcanista. We're watching you keenly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.