Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages (34723 Views)

El-zakzaky Drags FG To Court, Demands N2bn General Damages / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by neocortex: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
superstar1:
Someone should remind him that Nigeria is Ecowas.

I wish Dasuki was in North Korea, he would have been fed to the lions or killed by using RPG.

If Dasuki was in North Korea , he will still be in power,
Buhari, Tinubu and his ilk will be in concentration camp.
Get that ?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Politicowizard(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2016
lolz. The man may be right as his rights have been infringed upon. However, the big question is: Is he innocent of the crime he is been accused of? That he has been whisked away by security men is absolute
concoction. Are they trying to use this to justify his absence from court? So, he is now probably hiding somewhere to fire back at fg through his recent moves. indeed corruption is fighting corruption! We are watching!!!! Let the movie continue! Telemundo season 2!!!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by rev2214(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2016
9ja money palava
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by okezed: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by name King Barrett, "I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by ozoneboy(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Duara dullard,is a bloody tyrant,and the Cone head Zombies from the west are mastubating with his action,because their person is being shielded,were is Olu Falae

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by sapientia(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Wrongs are not fought with wrongs.

He is right..

Due process have to be followed

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Just because he is yet to be arraigned before the ICC for war crimes to wit the murder of our gallant fathers, husbands and fathers -to-be who were sent off to battle against BH without the needed equipment only to be brought back (where not M.I.A), in body bags! Meanwhile he, in concert with others stole, misappropriated and diverted the funds meant for the procurement of the equipment.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by 6fit(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Dat dazuki lawyer must be a fool. And for dazuki, rot in jail. 9ja suppose watchout for his desendants cos dsame criminal blood runn in their vein
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by hamilton62(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

Why do people like you conclude before reading and still comment with that conclusion?
Is the charges levied against him said he looted and don't you see the charges?
Now I now why Use of English is a problem to many, common comprehension and quote your question or answer you still failed it...
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by kayroy5(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Corruption want to fight back
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Jabioro: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Hian!!! 500 million naira upon the one you stole ? I beg ...Where was ECOWAS when you and Your cohort plus the lawyer when you busy squadding our collective wealth ?
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by hamilton62(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No be only ECOWAS Court na International Court of Justice. After looting our $2.2billion with his friends, he still want us to give him N500million.

Why do people like you conclude before reading and still comment with that prior-reading conclusion?
Is the charges levied against him saying he looted and don't you see the charges?
Now I know why Use of English is a problem to many, common comprehension and quote your question or answer you still failed it...
Remember, the Government maxim; absolute power corrupts and is worst than corruption, he has a right and so does everyone, till found guilty by the court which the government use its verdicts to fight people when it favour's it but impunity comes when it goes against the government...
Corruption of any form is corruption but the rule of law straightens things with time and not forcefully is only a "dictator" will understand

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by olaboy33(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Tell dasuki even ECOWAS fears baba
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by banio: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Let's watch the Telemundo
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by banio: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Telemundo continues

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Pay yourself the N500 million compensation from our yams you sold bring back our remaining Yams Santa Dazuki.

I will not lie, you are different from others. You did not eat all the money alone but shared it with friends like if the world was ending.

#BringBackOurYams

Nice Sofa!!
But politics and businesses don't mix well.
An accused is an accused till proven guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.
All the noise in the world, and all the tar placed on him will not make him guilty, till he is allowed to defend himself in a competent court of Law.
That is the way it's done grin , forget sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by sinistermind(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
It is in Nigeria that the people's rights are thrown to the wind. Have you ever wondered why the American security agents read criminals their rights before arrest and what happens if they don't? There's a degree of offence where one can lose his rights and Dasuki's case is not one of them. None of the charges brought against him involves terrorism so his counsel has the right to seek redress in court on violation of his rights. So it's left to the court to rule if his rights were infringed upon or not. Note that every court ruling is used as precedence to judge another case.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
na money,power and fame make people dey yeye..them for drag am to ogboni or ayelala court..original one ooo..
politricks:
Everybody is just dragging buhari to different courts from ICC to ECOWAS court. I just hope they dont drag him to basketball or tennis court.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Emu4life(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
...n dat was how d hunta has bcom d hunted. gani fawenmi vs abacha episode reloaded! grin i can bet 100 percent dat buari dullard fg will be humiliated n ask to pay damages to dasuki.
by d time d courts aqquits dasuki of dis frivolous $2.1 billion arms deal scam dat does not exist, buari dullard will be stoned out of aso rock.
......hahahahaha....i laugh at ur stupidity.kikikiki
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Government wen never implement local court ruling na hin go implement external court ruling? Some lawyers shaaa .....den nor de fear God? undecided
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Ephemmm: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
...n dat was how d hunta has bcom d hunted. gani fawenmi vs abacha episode reloaded! grin i can bet 100 percent dat buari dullard fg will be humiliated n ask to pay damages to dasuki.
by d time d courts aqquits dasuki of dis frivolous $2.1 billion arms deal scam dat does not exist, buari dullard will be stoned out of aso rock.

Despite the concrete evidences shown by the past administration that the money was meant for purchase of arms and ammunition but diverted, you still have the guts to say this.

I am just ashamed of youths like you who are not only allergic to truth, but allow tribal, political and religion sentiments to have precedence over their objective thinking: what are you benefitting from all these thieves called politicians self or are you one of those youths who will be singing/praising them like parrots after receiving 10k? One of those things paining me up till date is inability of GEJ to probe Tinubu despite the fact that he was neither a Governor nor enjoying any immunity.

Anineh, Ladoja, Bode George, Olu Falae, Dokpesi, Metuh etc: how many of them has denied the fact that he truly benefited from this public fund? Nigeria now have a President who have the gut to stand up against these thieves: we must accord him full supports and co-operation.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
let mw give u a piece of ur medicine..olu falae said he is sick after ur mum infected him with STDS..mumu ozone headed boy..lol
ozoneboy:
Duara dullard,is a bloody tyrant,and the Cone head Zombies from the west are mastubating with his action,because their person is being shielded,were is Olu Falae
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Icecream4U(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

good to see you are now with us. APC for life!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by anwe: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Every Nigerian is a pocket lawyer. what I know we are in a democracy and the country is governed with due process 'law' and the constitution. This should be allowed to take its full course to be able to pronounce anyone guilty. what we are seeing is impunity.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by anzaku47(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Though man!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by smashad(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
But I taught Nigeria is a Democratic state and as such the rule of law is applicable to anybody regardless of personality.... just saying

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by superstar1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
neocortex:

If Dasuki was in North Korea , he will still be in power,
Buhari, Tinubu and his ilk will be in concentration camp.
Get that ?

Maybe you are talking of Corrupt Korea and not North Korea.

Get that into your head.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by godsfavoritee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
drss:
. your parents needs a refund Mr wailer common buhari u no fit spell!!
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by DasukiSambo: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yes I dragged them to court ....bloody civillians!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by Mizwisdom(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is a good one.
Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by neocortex: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
superstar1:

Maybe you are talking of Corrupt Korea and not North Korea.

Get that into your head.

It seems you know very little about north korea,
it is a dynasty which has neither opposition nor
changes its government.

Now tell me how Buhari an opposition will ever get
into government in the first place, let alone prosecute
those he claim to be corrupt.

In North korea there is no such thing as "corrupt",
you are either in the government's favor or you are
an enemy of the state.

Any citizen of North korea who accuses the worker
party of being corrupt risk being executed or a lifetime
in jail.

You are obviously being misled, kindly research for
yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages by DasukiSambo: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
neocortex:

If Dasuki was in North Korea , he will still be in power, Buhari, Tinubu and his ilk will be in concentration camp. Get that ?

pls tell them.... they don't know wat im kwapable of doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.