Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests (28104 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review: An Affordable Note That Delivers. / XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
tgmservice:
misstechy can u help wit ur numba I seriously need ur help in reviewing a phone
lol, u need review or number, hope u gat no othertin on ur mind
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
mosopefoluwa:
Fell in luv with just the fact Dat dere is a miss techy. Only to visit ur blog n found out you are a sista Eagle.... Nice one baybez.

I don try for Infinix.... Iv used all deir fone before the hot note 2 n zero 3....Ba kudi at d moment.. So no show

Keep soaring.......
lol kudi will come and when it comes make sure u get the phone
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Davidovinci:
nice one
thanks hun
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
adeolazzy:
I just read your written review on misstechy dot com. Babe you killed this review. Not saying this because u re a girl .. Why is there no clap emoji here
wow! thanks for the compliment
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
daphid25:
Nice write up
BTW stop comparing Injoo 2 with Almighty P5 cool
infinix zero3 is far better that they can't even be compared
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:
I think zero 3 is okay... Might go for it

will it get d coming nutella update?
am not sure
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
[/b][b]
flokii:
MissTechy what av you been eating

O ti fine gaan... Impressive

and HNY.. didn't get birthday cake tho.
sorry about that
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
booli:
You are beautiful MissTechy wink

Chocolate armour
Thanks yeah
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
rman:
The camera angle during the tests is poor.
no it's not
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
toys2seven:
Perfect phone for the price and specs.
yeah
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
hustla:
Mshew
Better go and review new Xiaomi phones, best out of Asia
*spreads mat while waiting for Xiaomi mi5 with Se Edge + specs *

Feb things grin grin grin
i think infinix zero3 is better
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
DoroBen:
This a great review misstechy, it has helped me make my buying decision but people are wicked oh how will you dislike the video. Lalasticlala abeg front page things
lol, thatz ppl for u thou
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
vicraven:
please,warris all thIs
all what please?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Abeg, ppl who are actually technologically inclined should be left to do their job. Not some girl that doesn't really even kno her way around a phone. I mean, if I wanted to get that device, what has she shown me about it? Does she even have an idea of putting the hardware to the test? She's just spending time playing games. Trash
oga abeg rewatch the video
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
kachnov:
This babe is cute like that....tho I'm not an infinix fan.

lol @ that dude wanting to make tech babies with misstechy.
yeah she is
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
honorbule:
Please do the crash test to test if the screen is strong... grin grin grin
oga you can do that when u get it jor

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by daphid25(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
kemikares:
infinix zero3 is far better that they can't even be compared
Haha.. you're joking right?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adeolazzy: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
kemikares:
wow! thanks for the compliment

why are you impersonating misstechy?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Liljeez:
Um Miss Techy....dis actually ur first review im watching and i must say u are absolutely stunning
plus i neva knew women were inti action games ...i was lyk wow especially at dat point where u went 'im gonna go kill some people' i was lyk mehn....is she for real ??
All all tho it was a nyc review.....im jux wondering how can i contact u for further information
contact her for further information say wetin happen? ashawo
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Abeg, ppl who are actually technologically inclined should be left to do their job. Not some girl that doesn't really even kno her way around a phone. I mean, if I wanted to get that device, what has she shown me about it? Does she even have an idea of putting the hardware to the test? She's just spending time playing games. Trash
oga go nd recheck jor
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Please what's hating here biko?
So its OK to assume ppl use phones just for games and cameras and she's called misstechy. You are the kind of ppl that'll let trash be shoved down their throat all in the name of anticipating a better 2moro.
she said she was testing the multitasking
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by kemikares: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
daphid25:

Haha.. you're joking right?
says who
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Liljeez(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2016
kemikares:
contact her for further information say wetin happen? ashawo
ah....no oh....im a good boy oh
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by chenkov(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Nice review, sweet miss techy
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Jerri7(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
I need the gurus to teach me how to use my memory card on this device as just a backup memory instead of installing it as the primary memory because I discovered this on my former infinix phone too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.