Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? (3402 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders I need an urgent and serious advice cuz my heart is burning right now,let me make it brief, I school and leave in kano while my Gf leaves in abj and school in Kogi poly,she do pay me a visit occasionally,I came to realize dat she was cheating on me wen she came for us to see in what I wil cal a godbye visit,because am tru with school and plan to move to lag,truout our stay her body movement and di calls she receives,pushed me to make a little investigation,it was during my investigation dat I find out dat she has another guy dat she do visit,cook for,wash hiz cloths and make love with in her school,I asked her she denied it saying dey are just frnds,not until I smartly cal di guy and indirectly ask him and as a guy he opened up and told me everyting even as he ask me to forgive her and dat he is also sowi for wat he did,since den di girl as been crying and asking me to forgive her, the main reason why I am angry is that,she is the first girl that I have really loved so much and I never believed dat she would hav another guy besides me not to talk of sleeping with him,I give her everytin she needs I satisfy her in which ever way,but I just can't comprehend why she decides to do this to me ,pls I need help cuz rit now my heart is burning.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by wEsOmE(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
bia mwata..!! stop complaining or not d first Nd would not b d last
. after all maima cheated on ice prince...
if u love her forgive her... if u can't forgive her leave her...
everyone deserves a second chance.. not a third though...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Personally I would jus say...u shud let her go.......some gals ain't worth it.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
stamcy:
Hello fellow nairalanders I need an urgent and serious advice cuz my heart is burning right now,let me make it brief, I school and leave in kano while my Gf leaves in abj and school in Kogi poly,she do pay me a visit occasionally,I came to realize dat she was cheating on me wen she came for us to see in what I wil cal a godbye visit,because am tru with school and plan to move to lag,truout our stay her body movement and di calls she receives,pushed me to make a little investigation,it was during my investigation dat I find out dat she has another guy dat she do visit,cook for,wash hiz cloths and make love with in her school,I asked her she denied it saying dey are just frnds,not until I smartly cal di guy and indirectly ask him and as a guy he opened up and told me everyting even as he ask me to forgive her and dat he is also sowi for wat he did,since den di girl as been crying and asking me to forgive her, the main reason why I am angry is that,she is the first girl that I have really loved so much and I never believed dat she would hav another guy besides me not to talk of sleeping with him,I give her everytin she needs I satisfy her in which ever way,but I just can't comprehend why she decides to do this to me ,pls I need help cuz rit now my heart is burning.
@the bolded.. That's where your problem started.

Look.. Just leave her and move on, she has made her choice and you'll find a better person In Lagos...

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Divepen1(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
No one's a saint. So be true to yourself. Leave or love her. If you'll love don't ever bring up the issue again.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Maxi112: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
sorry op! just give her a second chance
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Case closed
Divepen1:
No one's a saint. So be true to yourself. Leave or love her. If you'll love don't ever bring up the issue again.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Just 2words for u Op
Forgive n forget
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2016
captmatts:
Personally I would jus say...u shud let her go.......some gals ain't worth it.

Its really so painful bruv
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by valdes00(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
One of the reasons I hate distant relationship
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by KzY(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
It pissed me off to read stories about cheating. Don't hesitate to dump and let her go. It's not worth to keep unfaithful partner. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Emac34: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
this h*es ain't loyal
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Ifakiland(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
keep her, torment her emotions, fvck her and a day to ur wedding, dump her.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by schumastic(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP like seriously what should you do? okay invite her over and cook a good meal for her to eat before taking her to see your mum for approval...you better break up with her before you die of high bp cus am sure right now your bp rate is very high by now...i still maintain my stand that, is good to trust but is better not to...som peeps below me will say other wise

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by glowshine(f): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ifakiland:
keep her, torment her emotions, fvck her and a day to ur wedding, dump her.
that's too harsh now, ahan! op just forgive and forget. The devil u know I'd better than the angel you don't know
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by fammo: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ask Ice prince, He'll tell you what to do
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by cruzita(f): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
just forgive and forget ,if na u too she go forgive u .no mind all these yeye children wey dey talk rubbish wey full dia mouth here
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
just forgive and forget ,if na u too she go forgive u .no mind all these yeye children wey dey talk rubbish wey full dia mouth here
You are everywhere just like MTN.

Op, forgive nd forget please. We are humans nd tends to make mistakes.
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Kaylexzy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
wEsOmE:
bia mwata..!! stop complaining or not d first Nd would not b d last
. after all maima cheated on ice prince...
if u love her forgive her... if u can't forgive her leave her...
everyone deserves a second chance.. not a third though...

Gbam!

U killed it!!! grin

If Olosho can cheat on Zamani, who OP be? undecided undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Don4life: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
stamcy:
No relationship is ever perfect you can just forgive her and keep a close look at her,because as you know this is the first tym she's doing this...it's your choice bro it hurts
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
mizhefeh:
Just 2words for u Op
Forgive n forget
see your mouth
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Funny how these ladies here want him to forgive and forget. But if the tables were turned this same ladies would be calling guys dogs and animals.

Idiots
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by crismark(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
continue bleeping her.....
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
see your mouth
Like ur mouth tongue
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
mizhefeh:

Like ur mouth tongue
lol ifa I Kash u this evening
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don4life:

No relationship is ever perfect you can just forgive her and keep a close look at her,because as you know this is the first tym she's doing this...it's your choice bro it hurts

It really hurts,since yesterday I have been emotionally down.

It really hurt..since yesterday I have been emotionally down
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by mizhefeh(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
lol ifa I Kash u this evening
Wat will u do?
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:

Even if I forgive I can never forget cuz is unimaginable,and the trust will no longer be there
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Don4life: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
stamcy:

It really hurts,since yesterday I have been emotionally down.

It really hurt..since yesterday I have been emotionally down
something similar happened to me recently...you just have to see tru the pain,you will be better...how long have you been with her?
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
mizhefeh:

Wat will u do?
i don't know sef
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by Lordprez: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Op whether to take her back or not to is like...

tryna choose between PS4 and Xbox one... They're both awesome, PS has exclusive games and Xbox is just superb.... buh what I'm tryna say is that you wouldn't know if it'd have been better if you picked the other one

so back to the question... I think if you can truly forgive and let it go, then do so and take her back, buh if you can't, don't force yourself to.... MOVE DA FVCK! ON!!!!

#JuxMyOpinion
Re: HELP!!! I Found Out That My Gf Is Cheating On Me,what Should I Do? by stamcy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don4life:

something similar happened to me recently...you just have to see tru the pain,you will be better...how long have you been with her?
h

Upto a year now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Would Marry You If You Are Able To Solve This Math Puzzle / Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry. / Help How Can I Deal With My Sexual Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.