Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4328 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
OP, its the entire Ndokwa Nation ooooo! Not just Ogume alone

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
undecided I don't think it's unfair... The same vagina my children will come out through is the same vagina you want to allow another man's dirty_penis enter... For what naa??

Some Women deserve it, they just have this chronic problem of itchy vagina... Jumping from one _penis to another.. Smh!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
seems u are a native of there.

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I don't think it's unfair... The same vagina my children will come out through is the same vagina you want to allow another man's dirty_penis enter... For what naa??

Some Women deserve it, they just have this chronic problem of itchy vagina... Jumping from one _penis to another.. Smh!!
oh comon obiora, hw sure are u of the wife you are gona marry if she hasn't been bleeped by all and sundry...

2 Likes

Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
seems u are a native of there.

Yea!
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea!
dats lovely.... People been telling me I should marry from delta

1 Like

Re: . by Smellymouth: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016

Re: . by Maxi112: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2016
some parts of Enugu state are like that

1 Like

Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Op ur so right abt that of calabar, nt just calabar, bt it extends to akwa-ibom too where i'm begeted from...dunno how u got to know abt ekpo-nka-owosad...if u leave ur husband while he's still alive and go to sleep with another man u'd die a mysterious dead, one kinda spirit will be following u around until u go back to him, or u might just diesad...i just learnt of this recently.

1 Like

Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
dats lovely.... People been telling me I should marry from delta

Hahahaha!

So wat den r u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Op ur so right abt that of calabar, nt just calabar, bt it extends to akwa-ibom too where i'm begeted from...dunno how u got to know abt ekpo-nka-owosad...if u live ur husband while he's still alive, one kinda spirit will be following u around until u go back to him u might just diesad...i just learnt of this recently....op, add enugu, esp those from oji.
Re: . by mizhefeh(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Wat of d town whre men re forbidden to cheat??

2 Likes

Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:
They're the most reliable towns a man can marry from.
Why i said they are the most reliable towns to marry from is because its a taboo and a forbidden thing for a married lady,whenever you have paid her bride price,to cheat or be unfaithful.
these towns has their different terms for this particular custom that is been carried out whenever their sons or daughter get married.
the benues call theirs ALEKU,the calabars EPOKANWO,the akokos IDO EVI
after this custom has been performed,its now a suicidal mission for the married lady to cheat or be unfaithful to the husband.repercusions ranges from the death,madness of the woman when she cheat or the husband death whenever he sex the cheating wife or the children death. i think its unfair for the ladies who are to remain faithful even when their husbands are unfaithful...very enslaving...well these are the towns
1. OROKAMU IN BENUE
2.OGUME IN DELTA
3.UDWAN IN CALABAR
4.ITAM IN CALABAR
5.ISUA AKOKO IN ONDO STATE.
guys/ladies how u take s
add oji in enugusad
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Also some parts in lgalaland of kogi state like ogugu community
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
oh comon obiora, hw sure are u of the wife you are gona marry if she hasn't been bleeped by all and sundry...
undecided believe me man.. I'll be very sure... They're ways now..

Who wouldn't want to know the person they want to make a big business deal with?? In this case.. Sign an everlasting agreement with??.. undecided

You know we men don't rush into marriage.. We can still make children even when we're 70...(I'm not implying anything.. Just giving an instance)

So.. There'll be enough time to look for the satisfactorily fitting one, who

1. "Has my best interests at heart"

2. Hasn't generously opened her legs to every size of the male penis_ she has come across..

That's why I'm not completely against the use of that drastic means to checkmate the problem of infidelity in women..
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahaha!

So wat den r u waiting for?
alright, leme hav ur digits.. cheesy
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
alright, leme hav ur digits.. cheesy

Funny you! grin cheesy
U better understand a tradition in delta state before u think of getting married to woman from there ooooo!
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided believe me man.. I'll be very sure... They're ways now..

Who wouldn't want to know the person they want to make a big business deal with?? In this case.. Sign an everlasting agreement with??.. undecided

You know we men don't rush into marriage.. We can still make children even when we're 70...(I'm not implying anything.. Just giving an instance)

So.. There'll be enough time to look for the satisfactorily fitting one, who

1. "Has my best interests at heart"

2. Hasn't generously opened her legs to every size of the male penis_ she has come across..

That's why I'm not completely against the use of that drastic means to checkmate the problem of infidelity in women..
alright, true that.

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Funny you! grin cheesy
U better understand a tradition in delta state before u think of getting married to woman from there ooooo!

so hw long does it take to understand a tradition in delta state before gettin married to a woman from there?
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
so hw long does it take to understand a tradition in delta state before gettin married to a woman from there?

My dear, u need to understand that in some part of the Ndokwa Nation, if ur wife cheats n still cooks for u from the money her male friend(s) give to her, u 'll suffer the repercussion (from one sickness to the other, before death sets in) if she doesn't confess ooooo!

And man don't beat their wives ooooo! If u do, and she reports u, her bro (elder or younger) will flog u oooooo grin grin grin grin (dunno if this is still in practice tho)
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
are u frm OGUME!
Re: . by fijiano202(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
some tribes will demand worshipping or bowing down to their useless oracle or shrine before u can marry their daughter's....some will tell u to buy ram or goat for a silly oracle
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

My dear, u need to understand that in some part of the Ndokwa Nation, if ur wife cheats n still cooks for u from the money her male friend(s) give to her, u 'll suffer the repercussion (from one sickness to the other, before death sets in) if she doesn't confess ooooo!
And man don't beat their wives ooooo! If u do, and she reports u, her bro (elder or younger) will flog u oooooo grin grin grin grin (dunno if this is still in practice tho)
wife battering is not in my blood so dats nofn to worry abt.

So u mean dat if my wife cheats on me without my knowledge and she uses d money to cook for me, I will contract sickness while she goes scotfree.

The thunder dat will fire the gods in dat land is in Buhari"s desk as we chat..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:

if den feminist catch you

1 Like

Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
wife battering is not in my blood so dats nofn to worry abt.

So u mean dat if my wife cheats on me without my knowledge and she uses d money to cook for me, I will contract sickness while she goes scotfree.

The thunder dat will fire the gods in dat land is in Buhari"s desk as we chat..

Hahahaha!

Do u still wanna get married to a lady from delta state?
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2016
fijiano202:
some tribes will demand worshipping or bowing down to their useless oracle or shrine before u can marry their daughter's....some will tell u to buy ram or goat for a silly oracle
alryt am not marrying from delta state again. U guys have succeeded in scaring the shitt outa me..

So delta, edo, akwaibom and yoruba states are off my list...
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hahahaha!

Do u still wanna get married to a lady from delta state?
naaaaaAaaah.. they should marry the gods. Pfft.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
some parts of Enugu state are like that

where precisely?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
Op ur so right abt that of calabar, nt just calabar, bt it extends to akwa-ibom too where i'm begeted from...dunno how u got to know abt ekpo-nka-owosad...if u live ur husband while he's still alive, one kinda spirit will be following u around until u go back to him u might just diesad...i just learnt of this recently.

i think these kinds of customs are so many in SS/SE?
Re: . by pweetychyka(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
naaaaaaaaah.. they should marry the gods. Pfft.

Okk oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dats y u need to understand the tradition of your supposed fiancée before getting married!

There might be one thousand and one cultures that r more rigid n terrible that we don't know!

It is well sha!
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Okk oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dats y u need to understand the tradition of your supposed fiancée before getting married!

There might be one thousand and one cultures that r more rigid n terrible that we don't know!

It is well sha!
well I like d aniocha tribe.I have a feeling it's a good one. And also the ibusa people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Funniest Book Titles And Covers / High Libido Is Killing Me / My terrible experience with Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.