Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos (4523 Views)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Hackportal(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020

A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to disclose that she got a man arrested for touching her boobs while she was sleeping in a bus in Lagos.

@yinkaechi who gave the man’s name as Deji, said the incident occurred onTuesday morning after they boarded a bus from Oshodi to Iwo Road. She further disclosed that after the arrest, people were begging her to let it go since it is not “rape”.

She tweeted

If you know any Deji that entered a bus from Oshodi to Iwo road today, please don’t be worried about him not coming home today or the next couple of days because he’s fine. He’s just been arrested for touching my breast when I was sleeping in the bus. I’ll pay his bail tomorrow.

The idiot was telling me I was dreaming. The passengers said they didn’t see anything. I felt a hand on my body I opened my eyes and saw hand on my breast and raised alarm. I was scared to be honest, he’s here begging now. People are saying I should let it go since it’s not rape.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Hackportal(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by aycapri(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by chatinent: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sentence perverts!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Paxie55: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by TeeTeem: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
What does he want to gain from this public disgrace he has caused his family...why are most men thinking with their 3rd leg without having a second thought that she might have Corona virus wink grin grin.... But wait ooo .....Did she have any evidence to present to the police?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by igboticboy: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
She did the right thing.

Why touch someone's b**bs without being given permission?

We all should learn to respect peoples feelings, even if it does not mean anything to us, it could mean everything to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by AfroKnight: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy

That guy has no discipline. He will learn the hard way.

Imagine. Sleeping in cell because you touch breast. cheesy How do you explain that to anyone? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by ValCon888: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
The passengers, both male and female said they didn't see anything. So you arrested him based on what evidence?

Twitter lies from the pit of Coronavirus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy

That guy has no discipline. He will learn the hard way.

Imagine. Sleeping in cell because you touch breast. cheesy How do you explain that to anyone? cheesy

Are you any better? Given the opportunity you'll jump at it seeing how you jump at every post that does not concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by ositadima1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense, how can you be sleeping on a bus, don't you know Nigeria is a jungle?

Eat or be eaten, you where lucky they didn't move your belongings, or even move you join sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by u11ae1013: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
He is only trying to squeeze out coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by ositadima1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
[.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by AfroKnight: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

Are you any better? Given the opportunity you'll jump at it seeing how you jump at every post that does not concern you.

cheesy honey, you are doing well. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Lightangel65: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

See this ugly piece of shit, his post dosent concern low iq sluts like you to

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

I refuse yo notice you.
Now... Crawl back to your cage.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
I love the left breast but I can't do that
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by iammo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
cool

twitter and lies

she went to the police and was like escuse me Mr Officer this man press my bwest kindly arrest him, and the police were like yes ma, oga oya enter van make we go station

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by HMarshal(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
I believe the lady cos unless she is mentally unbalanced, y wake up & the only crime u can accuse him of is smooching? Besides ladies always know whr they where touched even when drunk talkless of light sleep.that guy has rapist tendencies
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by AfroKnight: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

Bro, don’t mind that girl. All she cares about is littering Nairaland with senseless threads.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hackportal:

A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to disclose that she got a man arrested for touching her boobs while she was sleeping in a bus in Lagos.

@yinkaechi who gave the man’s name as Deji, said the incident occurred onTuesday morning after they boarded a bus from Oshodi to Iwo Road. She further disclosed that after the arrest, people were begging her to let it go since it is not “rape”.

She tweeted

If you know any Deji that entered a bus from Oshodi to Iwo road today, please don’t be worried about him not coming home today or the next couple of days because he’s fine. He’s just been arrested for touching my breast when I was sleeping in the bus. I’ll pay his bail tomorrow.

The idiot was telling me I was dreaming. The passengers said they didn’t see anything. I felt a hand on my body I opened my eyes and saw hand on my breast and raised alarm. I was scared to be honest, he’s here begging now. People are saying I should let it go since it’s not rape.

Good development.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Lightangel65: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:

I refuse yo notice you.
Now... Crawl back to your cage.

You can't cause you are a livestock. So shut up and eat grass
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Gadafii: 3:30am On Mar 18, 2020
How much be olosho for area again sef, see disgrace
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Gadafii:
How much be olosho for area again sef, see disgrace
From your words is like you do olosho things
It's not good enough please kindly stop it
If you think am lying turn on your radio on Mondays from 11am to 12pm on space fm 90.1
Those people are not smiling again what they use men sperm for will leave you speechless
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by AllyPolly: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Egungun didn't know he was going to express grin.

Check my signature for free business listing cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Gadafii: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

From your words is like you do olosho things
It's not good enough please kindly stop it
If you think am lying turn on your radio on Mondays from 11am to 12pm on space fm 90.1
Those people are not smiling again what they use men sperm for will leave you speechless
if I also tell you that I own landed properties in aso koro,u will also believe me shey, because its "my words"" grin

For you information,I don't and I have never visited toto house, how I know about that statistic should have been ur question
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Thirsty stupid and shallow-minded man..

Touching packages, to derive what exactly??
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
eni4real:
Thirsty stupid and shallow-minded man..

Touching packages, to derive what exactly??
For pleasure, wat else undecided...The dude is sick
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Gadafii:
if I also tell you that I own landed properties in aso koro,u will also believe me shey, because its "my words"" grin

For you information,I don't and I have never visited toto house, how I know about that statistic should have been ur question
Ok bro thought you were
You know Bobo gas update themselves
No go good make we dey see obituary of youngters here grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Man Arrested For Touching Her Boobs In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Nickymezor:
For pleasure, wat else undecided...The dude is sick
No pleasure in touching a breast inside bra , in a public place for that matter!!

He is just sick!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their / Joro Will Not Kill Me / Footage Of South African Woman Pulling Down Her Pant, Twerking For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.