Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets (445 Views)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by cowgirl9090: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Many people has formed the habit to depend on their friends who they have assumed are doing well or came from a rich background for opportunities and better life,not knowing there will come a time, sooner or later when your friends let you down no matter how good of friends they are,this is only human nature,we all make mistakes and poor decisions from time to time.

This lesson I learnt at my early age ,two people
ended up studying accounting because their best friend mum was a banker, and they depended on their friend hoping she will connect them to a banking job but as life has it they were disappointed and they ended up wasting 4years of their lifes waiting for their friend to connect them.

Not to speak of a guy whose room mate during their university days won a councillorship election two years after graduating through the help of his uncle,and his jobless formal room mate was so happy hoping he would connect him one day but to his utmost surprise the councilor of a guy called him and demanded he lend him the sum of 100,000 naira,without caring to ask him his job statues or what he is doing to make a living .

And after the disappointment we end up hating them not realising that not everyone working in any establishment have the power to give you a job. It's about time you take control of your own destiny and realize that you are the one that is going to get yourself where you want to go, not anyone else. There is no golden road to follow, and there are no handouts — so stop depending
on them. We humans do stupid things,and we think stupid things and the sooner you realise that your friends even your best friend don't want you to be greater than them in life the sooner you can begin to rely on yourself for all it is that you need from life.

I am not making the assertion that human beings won't give you the opportunity or better life you seek but that it always comes from people you weren't expecting it from.

1 Like

Re: This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by jaymejate: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank you! I'm gonna stop depending and hoping on my grandpa for work.
grin
Re: This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by eightsin(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2016
True
Re: This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by Rozyma1: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
lalasticlala this needs to be on the homepage for other youths to read this and learn to stop depending on other people.
Re: This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets by octopusfreaky(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Prov3vs 5&6 says Trust in the Lord and LEAN not on thine own understanding ,In all thine ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths.
I think this is the right step youths should follow so as to acheive a long-lasting and fulfilled career

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Should Know Before Chatting Guys Up / Do You Agree With This Statement? / World Most Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.