Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) (31505 Views)

Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Obiano Flags Off 2017 Farming Season As Farmers Display Produce (photos) / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by stephenduru: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anambra Governor Willie Obiano has flagged-off the construction of a modern integrated poultry farm project valued at $61m (N15bn) at Igbariam in Anambra East Local Government Area.

Obiano said the project is in line with his administration’s economic blueprint in the Agricultural sector, pointing out that on completion the project would generate over 250 direct jobs and 2500 indirect jobs. He advised the people of Igbariam to accord the company maximum support and protect the facility in the farm as it would create employment for them.

Offering more insight into the investment, the Managing Director and CEO of ANSIPPA, Hon. Joebilly Ekwunife stated that Lynden Integrated Farms project is being built in two phases and is expected to comprise 24 broiler houses with 30,000 bird capacity, 80,000 bird capacity 12 layer houses, four rearing houses with 85,000 bird capacity each and a 2000 birds per hour slaughter house.
Hon Ekwunife revealed that the only equity contribution that the state government had made to the project was the provision of 75 hectares of land in a strategic area while the project owners; Lynden Integrated Farms Ltd would provide the funding.

Hon Ekwunife further explained that in addition to creating jobs, the project “will also attract further ancillary investments and value chain businesses which will further generate employment opportunities. An egg production outgrower scheme is being designed for the 21 local governments.”

Earlier in his welcome address, the Chairman of Lynden Integrated Farms Ltd, Chief Clem Nwogbo had declared that his company aims to position Anambra State as the centre of excellence for poultry farming in the South East and South South regions of Nigeria.

“On completion, the farm facility will produce high quality poultry products – table eggs and meat. In the last week, we placed the order with our suppliers, Big Dutchman and C-Lines, respectively, for the equipment required for the first phase of our the layer farm. Construction of site infrastructure and buildings will commence later this week and we expect the layer farm to be commissioned by August 2016 with the first eggs leaving our gates before the end of 2016,” he said.

Chief Nwogbo commended Governor Obiano’s commitment to creating and sustaining an enabling environment for credible investors that are looking to set up shop in Anambra State and applauded the almost clinical efficiency of ANSIPPA in the handling of the necessary paper works in the build up to the formal inauguration of the project, saying “that such efficiency is uncommon in a typical government setting.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/obiano-flags-off-construction-of-n15bn.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by stephenduru: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
I watched the News clip. After laying the foundation, he dusted his hands and people starting clapping 'cos they thought he was urging them to applaud him. Lol...Communication is something else: it can cause a war, it can make people happy, and it can also get Dechandel to say "Yes!!!!!!!" to your marriage proposal. cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by waistaa(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
God give Imo State a sensible Governor or stir the heart of the one we have back to your desired lane

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by obailala(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
What kind of poultry would cost N15Billion?

Modified:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/n13bn-investment-in-poultry-farming-coming-for-anambra/
Obviously the poultry is much larger than the report says. We definitely need more of this and I see no reason why every single state of the federation cannot do something like this.

Some governors are working while others are lazily waiting for feeding bottle allocation from Abuja. Also, some other governors are busy cutting kpomo on the streets, taking pictures and getting hailed, while citizens of some states with 'ghost' governors are attacking Buhari and everyone else for their age long woes. Hopefully we would all wake up one day.

cc: lovings, Viktor1983, APCcrimesHD

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by ozoigbondu: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
My state is always in the news for positive reasons unlike others that are either owning or sacking workers or building useless airport in front of hungry workers

Rochas get off your fat ass and learn good governance from Willie angry angry

AreGBESE your own strong

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one, forward ever, backwards never

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Narcissism . . . See his dressing

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by odogwu125: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yoruba only have white man's companys to boast for, i wonder why they think only white man can be an investor, why do these ppl feel inferior to anything white?? Meanwhile kudos to Nwogbo and his crew

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by ozoigbondu: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:

The type that contains this
Hon. Joebilly Ekwunife stated that Lynden Integrated Farms project is being built in two phases and is expected to comprise 24 broiler houses with 30,000 bird capacity, 80,000 bird capacity 12 layer houses, four rearing houses with 85,000 bird capacity each and a 2000 birds per hour slaughter house.
Don't forget the government did not finance it rather she provided the land
Hon Ekwunife revealed that the only equity contribution that the state government had made to the project was the provision of 75 hectares of land in a strategic area while the project owners; Lynden Integrated Farms Ltd would provide the funding

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
Ask Governor Fayose. He knows grin

24 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
the type that will put OBASANJO OUT OF BUSINESS
buhari oya come probe am oooooo because soon, we wont buy NOTHING from ota farm.
besides, we are the real business men so our own will be CHEAP
next now, the stupid leaders of hate will come probing
but wait o,
salary increased to 16%
flyover built in awka
onitsha wearing new look
rice farm project underway
foreign investors coming in
education growing in leaps and bounds
now poultry project underway again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all this without OIL MONEY DERIVATION YET
why wont "landlocked" SE do better as a country? now add our COUSINS SS obidi pon bidi what else?
give it up for us jare ANAMBRA too much
haters call it chest beating, I REALLY LOVE TO BEAT MY CHEST obidi pon bidi what else?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by OgbeifunErom: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
odogwu125:
Yoruba only have white man's companys to boast for, i wonder why they think only white man can be an investor, why do these ppl feel inferior to anything white?? Meanwhile kudos to Nwogbo and his crew

Even on a thread on Anambra, the first thing that came to your mind is Yoruba

You people are so intimidated by Yorubas

I know they are superior to you in intelligence and development but do you have to show your fear of Yorubas everytime?

obailala:

Exactly what I was thinking

Smh for Politicians

30 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Toeyoursea(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
Before any a*s Licking, Kindly note the following:

The project is funded by the Dutch and Chinese owners

The financiers have 90% ownership of the poultry, (only 10% for the government who provided the lands and also gave tax waivers and 10% in ''CSR'' for the community {the real land owners})

I just pray there is something for tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by untainted: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anambra State again.
Really impressive!!!

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by brunofarad(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
I rep anambra

Home of enterprise...

Click my username to see my own enterprise wink

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
[size=30pt]Agriculture to take over. Oil money don waste. Nothing to show[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by APCcrimesHD: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chai! Chai! Chai! Suicide oooo! Suicide! Suicide loading for some people ooooo! Suicide! grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Txonyi:

buhari oya come probe am oooooo because soon, we wont buy NOTHING from ota farm.
but wait o,
salary increased to 16%
flyover built in awka
onitsha wearing new look
why wont "landlocked" SE do better as a country? now add our COUSINS SS obidi pon bidi what else?
haters call it chest beating, I REALLY LOVE TO BEAT MY CHEST obidi pon bidi what else?

He is a Nigerian governor not a Biafran governor

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Amazing...even Peter didn't achieve half of this after 8 years as governor and more than 18months as NPA Oga embarassed
Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by myners007: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
They have started again with their white elephant project that will not impact the lives of the masses. What are his plan to earn billions as revenue from local poultry when most food consumed in Nigeria are imported.Governors in Nigeria are the worst managers on e can ever imagine, thats why most of them can not pay the meagre sum of N18,000 as minimum wage. When we were receiving huge revenue from the sales of oil some years back couple with the excess crude revenue, these so called state administrator could not save or even save ahead for the rainy day. Let some body advise this man about the cost implication and opportunity cost of this project before he subjects Anambra indigenes to extreme poverty

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by kachnov(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cool...the government is doing well there.

If you can instruct online...see my signature.
Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by bolasky01: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
best governor of the year..................................

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by BizBayo: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
this is excellent. I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
A large and fully mechanized one.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by manny4life(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anambra for life cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by obailala(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
udmbat:
A large and fully mechanized one.
Txonyi:

but wait o, salary increased to 16%
flyover built in awka
onitsha wearing new look
ozoigbondu:

The type that contains this
Don't forget the government did not finance it rather she provided the land
The planned poultry is actually much larger than what the report says, the report only talks of the first phase. If only more states can do things like this instead of lazily waiting for allocation from Abuja. I keep saying Nigeria has absolutely no reason to be a poor underdeveloped country.

Meanwhile some governors are busy cutting kpomo on the roadside and taking pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Goodness!!!

At least youths would be saved from unemployment and...
crisis would reduce
Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by ikombe: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
anambra till i die angry

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by philfrey08: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
ANAMBRA IS ON THE GOOOO!!!!!
GOD BLESS MY STATE

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) by LeSulk(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good one from my governor.Other SE governors should emulate him and bring Devt. to the East.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Apple Grow In Nigeria? / Ugu Farming And Setup Analysis / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.