Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

On The Fence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Fence (484 Views)

The Fence(defense) / Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) / What Happens When You Climb Fence To Meet Up With Your Gf (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Fence by living101(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
My girl has been bent on me on her choice to put on trousers after graduating from the University. After graduation now she's asking me on her choice to wear trouser or not. To me, I have nothing against it, I told her to go ahead once she will look comfortable and look more responsible. Now she has gotten some, here is another story, baby, I hate it, it making my curves visible. Am tired been a judge here ooo.
Re: On The Fence by naijaboiy: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: On The Fence by Emac34: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
What are yhu tryna say can't get u

1 Like

Re: On The Fence by cruzita(f): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
tell her what she wanna hear (its cool and makes u look sexy)
Re: On The Fence by living101(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
tell her what she wanna hear (its cool and makes u look sexy)
@cruzita, thank you. I know you girls love to hear such tantalizing words. Am sure she will love it too.
Re: On The Fence by Kaylexzy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
I still don't get it...

Wat do u want us to do? undecided
Re: On The Fence by EHMIR(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tell her to start wearing deeper life skirt,her ''curves'' no enter ghost mode.
Dnt bother to thank me,what are nlers forsad

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality: Are You In Support? / I Will F**k Kim Kardashian, Marry Kylie And Kill Kourtney – Tyga / Confused! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.