Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Gender Equality: Are You In Support? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality: Are You In Support? (485 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Jidexfeel(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gender Equality is now everywhere. It is a state whereby the woman is equal to the man. Has right to everything like the man.
My own take is this, gender equality or no gender equality a woman is not equal to the man when it comes to family life. The man is considered to be the head of the family. And the woman must respect that! The woman should have right to every other thing that the man has right to outside the family.
What's your own take on this issue?

Please moderator help us take this to the front page so everybody can contribute.
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who brought about the whole idea of gender equality? A woman! & Majority of the people advocating for gender equality are womenundecided.

The aforementioned is enough reason not to take them women advocating for gender equality seriousundecided.

A lion is the king of the forest no matter what the elephant thinks/saysundecided.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by 2boiz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Don't say it's everywhere, Coz I kno d northerners won't wanna accept it undecided
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
gender equality is nonsense..
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Jidexfeel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
2boiz:
Don't say it's everywhere, Coz I kno d northerners won't wanna accept it undecided
What I mean is that it is not only in Nigeria but in other countries too. It is a big issue in USA etc and even billionaires are pouring in billions to support it.
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Jidexfeel(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
gender equality is nonsense..
I agree with you
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am in support of it but there can never be gender equality cos God laid a foundation of Man superiority over women since the beginning of time,this is the foundation life,religion and culture is totally dependant on

Female Pope? Hell no
Female Nigeria President or religious arab countries? Hell no(maybe when Nigeria splilt and no more northeners) etcc

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by sinaj(f): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
M not in support of it smiley
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Jidexfeel(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
kallmemrB:
Anm in support of it but there can never be gender equality cos God laid a foundation of Man superiority over women since the beginning of time,this is the foundation life,religion and culture is totally dependant ok

Female Pope? Hell no
Female Nigeria President or religious arab countries? Hell no(maybe when Nigeria splilt and no more northeners) etcc
I can never support a female president, never!
God created the woman to be a helper to the man. So why trying to become equal?
Re: Gender Equality: Are You In Support? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Feminism is for fat, lazy land whales. It is a known fact.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must There Be Love Before Having S*x? / I Will F**k Kim Kardashian, Marry Kylie And Kill Kourtney – Tyga / What Is The True Essence Of Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.