Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? (7282 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by choco4life(m): 2:13am On Nov 17, 2006
do u think ucan luv his children as yours??/////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by boladonas(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2006
A very close friend of mine was involved in NYSC love tango and her gf became pregnant.
They had an easy way out which most people would have taken - ABORTION!
He cried for days without end at the Corpers Lodge, But we are christians , never to abort a child we can not create and add sin to sin , and he had the child from an unexpected source. He tried all that is possible to marry the girl, the millionaire parents refused calling him all sorts of names including gold diggers and so he became a single daddy, the boy is now 15 years old on scholarship in Oxford University UK. One of the best talented wonder kids I ve ever seen. He is a single daddy, the lady he wanted to marry turned him down because of the boy,,,,,,,,,,,,and she lost out . Now he is a speaker in one of the state house of assemblies and all women wants to marry him, including the mother of the child whos been through divorce.
Circumstances force a guy or girl to become single parent, it should not reduce their humanity and capacity to love nd be loved.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by lioness(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2006
just be sure what ur getting into
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by glamour(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2006
@Rubbermaid
Thanks. I rest my case on Exhibit A.

that was funny.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by glamour(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2006
To me it isn't wrong to marry a single daddy if there is compatibility and u know u can love and care for the number on kids he has.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by omosefe(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2006
its not wrong, if u re in love wit d man, wat u gt to do is love d child like ur own
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Radiant(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2006
@rubbermaid, I've already made my point. Don't twist it!!!

About the dog, it's gon be on my profile for people like you to drool over its ass.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Rubbermaid(f): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2006
glamour:

@Rubbermaid
that was funny.

Txs! Exhibit A's sense of humor may not process it though - oh well can't win for losing wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Rubbermaid(f): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2006
Radiant:

@rubbermaid, I've already made my point. Don't twist it!!!

About the dog, it's gon be on my profile for people like you to drool over its ass.

Yeah. Whatever. I guess it's real cute to be an ass these days *bored yawning*
I know it's hard for dogs to do but please try not to follow me. I'm done with you - burp.

- and now, I'm off to other things. Thank you very much.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Busta(f): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2006
U can't use his mistakes or his kids to judge him cos its right to judge in the first place and like i keep saying "u'll neva know" wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Radiant(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2006
Rubbermaid:

Yeah. Whatever. I guess it's real cute to be an ass these days *bored yawning*
I know it's hard for dogs to do but please try not to follow me. I'm done with you - burp.

- and now, I'm off to other things. Thank you very much.

I've dealt with a lot of your kind on NL. It don' cost me no sweat to recognize your type and put you where you belong.

Now, go get busy!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Reverend(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2006
@Radiant

Just ignore the assholes, If someone takes offence then they should not bother checking out your profile and they definitely do not belong on Nairaland!

I think your doggy is just like you wink

Cute wink cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Radiant(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hehehehhe. . . I'm cuter wink wink wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by queen2(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2006
I dont think anything is wrong in marryinf a single dad, so far u two love each other and ur ready to take care of his kid, go ahead
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Rubbermaid(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2006
@Radiant - Regarding:
I've dealt with a lot of your kind on Nairaland,

What a cretin! Obviously too twitty to realize that you have underscored the point! embarassed
Anyway, don't hurt yourself trying to think. Stick to what you do best - you know how you hyenas act. Just bite harder. grin

PS - Don't forget to continue the ignorant ebonic slant on English. It is so "cute" burp

@Topic

Love + A caring heart will make it do-able.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by kheme(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2006
no!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Radiant(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2006
Rubbermaid:

@Radiant
What a cretin! Obviously too twitty to realize that you have underscored the point! embarassed
Anyway, don't hurt yourself trying to think. Stick to what you do best - you know how you hyenas act. Just bite harder. grin

PS - Don't forget to continue the ignorant ebonic slant on English. It is so "cute" burp

Suck on that!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Beautygyal(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2006
ah ah Radiant and Rubbermaid aint u guys gonna stop arguin

U mite aswell ignore each other
do u guys no that u av somtin in common ur names starts with "R"

So get over it and make up!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Radiant(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2006
Beauty, no worries.

Sup with ya?
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Rubbermaid(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2006
No kidding - why can't we all just get along? undecided

Leaving for Church o. Will hate for HIM to say this is the reason my prayers were not heard.

@Radiant - Truce? cool

Let's start allover. Hi, my pseudonym is Rubbermaid, and I am an overly opinionated woman (sometimes). grin
I have varied interests in music, art, fashion, books, and machine-level computer technology. I'm also an avid reader and love to travel. I love to hang out with people from various backgrounds. I love kids and think they are the most precious things on earth. I hope to have lots and adopt lots more in the near future (~ 2 years).

K, running off - late for Church already. Take care and TTYL.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by lioness(f): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2006
cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Beautygyal(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ radiant am gud thanx and u

Yeah my prayers av bn heard, its workin out good
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2006
Nuttin wrong with it! If his kids accepts u no probs---
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by lioness(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2006
cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by laeti: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2006
hello, i am new, i am from Congo, it is not wrong to marry a single parent, but I am in a relationship where my boyfriend had a baby with is exgirlffriend and now he told me that it was over and just go and visit the kid, but the girlfriend just found out sbout me while I have been dating the man 2 years ago and told me that they still see each other and they sleep together each time he goes to visit the child cry, I live with him and he berly go there, i don't know what to beleive i am so confuse
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by jaybaby(f): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2006
Wlcome to N/L ====LAETI wink

So srry laeti---Guyz r alwayz like this ,they r full of lies,lies,lies!

Plz N-L tell her what 2 do cuz i fit advice her wrongly naw! grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2006
what's happening in here?
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by jaybaby(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2006
Read through
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by Beautygyal(f): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ laeti wats up gal am from congo too but i don't speak d language

am sorry about wats happend jus keep ur head up high and keep walkin.

If u want my msn its soldierruth@hotmail.co.uk or my yahoo im is black_beauty_gal@yahoo.com stay cool yh
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by lioness(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2006
embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by tipsy289(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2006
Cut the story, what's wrong bout it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2006
its not an easy decision to make,and no matter what happens there are bound to be problems later. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / Husband Punches Wife / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.