Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cain And His Wife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain And His Wife. (1293 Views)

Cain And Abel / Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel / Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Before creation ,there was nothing like heaven earth,mankind,forest or animalkind etc.
God in his powers created heaven and the earth in six days and rest on the seventh day.GENESIS 1 and 2.
In GENESIS 3,the man and his wife,Adam and Eve disobeyed God and were sent out of the garden by God.
In GENESIS 4,Adam and Eve had two sons,Cain and Abel,but cain killed Abel.
This is my question,by the time cain killed Abel,there were only four people in the world,and in GENESIS 4:17,and Cain made love to his wife,that means,cain got a wife.
WHERE DID CAIN GOT A WIFE FROM?
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Ganjafama(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Before creation ,there was nothing like heaven earth,mankind,forest or animalkind etc.
God in his powers created heaven and the earth in six days and rest on the seventh day.GENESIS 1 and 2.
In GENESIS 3,the man and his wife,Adam and Eve disobeyed God and were sent out of the garden by God.
This is my question,by the time cain killed Abel,there were only four people in the world,and in GENESIS 4:17,and Cain made love to his wife,that means,cain got a wife.
Search for and download "The Book of Adam and Eve", you'll find ur answer there.

1 Like

Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ganjafama:
Search for and download "The Book of Adam and Eve", you'll find ur answer there.
If you have an answer kindly share it here for everyone see and read,but wait o,is the book "Adam and Eve"also a bible?
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Ganjafama(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
AntiIPOB:
If you have an answer kindly share it here for everyone see and read,but wait o,is the book "Adam and Eve"also a bible?
The Book of Adam and Eve is not a bible, but a cannon. Meaning it was deliberately not added to the bible for certain reasons which I don't know why. Though, from the book, Cain married his sister named "Luluwa" if u don't have enough mb to do the download just google the word "Luluwa".
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
GOD is everywhere.
GOD followed Cain.
Cain slept.
God took his rib.
Cain woke up.
And met Evelyn.

2 Likes

Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ganjafama:
The Book of Adam and Eve is not a bible, but a cannon. Meaning it was deliberately not added to the bible for certain reasons which I don't know why. Though, from the book, Cain married his sister named "Luluwa"
Read Revelation 22 vs 18,am waitng.
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ganjafama:
The Book of Adam and Eve is not a bible, but a cannon. Meaning it was deliberately not added to the bible for certain reasons which I don't know why. Though, from the book, Cain married his sister named "Luluwa" if u don't have enough mb to do the download just google the word "Luluwa".
Actually the book of adam and eve is FICTION. it stated so in the preliminary pages.
Re: Cain And His Wife. by ayoku777(m): 3:16am On Jan 22, 2016
AntiIPOB:

Adam and Eve had daughters according to the scripture, but their birth and names were not documented like those of the sons.

Gen 5v4 -And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Since there were only siblings in the earth at that time, Cain most definitely married one of his sisters (a daughter of Adam and Eve).

See this;

Gen 4v16 -And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17  And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch:

Look closely, the bible did not say Cain found his wife in Nod; it said Cain knew his wife there.

Meaning he already had a wife before he left for Nod (his sister, one of the daughters of Adam and Eve).

When did they marry? Scripture did not say. But the scripture did say this:

Gen 4v1 -And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

Meaning, between the time Cain and Abel were born in verses 1 and 2, to the time they brought their offerings to God in verse 3; there was a long time, "a process of time". Enough time for Adam and Eve to have had undocumented births of daughters.

So Cain could have married one of his sisters during that time, before he even killed Abel. Or that after he was banished, he married one of his sisters and they left for Nod together, to start a family.

Shalom
Re: Cain And His Wife. by nlPoster: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Cain And His Wife. by nlPoster: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
. . . . . . .
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Inteltower: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
go read the book of Adam and Eve

if u call it fiction or don't properly understood what they meant. stop asking then since it seems u don't want to know the truth.
Re: Cain And His Wife. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2020

When God's holy spirit was inspiring Bible writers female humans were not mentioned unless something significant occurred through a female!

So when Adam and Eve had sons, daughters were included but the main focus of the writings was on the males!
Re: Cain And His Wife. by freeman500: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Genesis 4: 14-15
Behold, You have driven me out this day from the face of the land; and from Your face (presence) I will be hidden, and I will be a fugitive and an [aimless] vagabond on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.” And the Lord said to him, “ Therefore, whoever kills Cain, a sevenfold vengeance [that is, punishment seven times worse] shall be taken on him [by Me].” And the Lord set a [protective] mark (sign) on Cain, so that no one who found (met) him would kill him.
Genesis 4:14‭-‬15
Pls who are the others that will find Cain? Knowing it was just Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel.

(1) (Reply)

How Christianity Was Invented / Pls Muslims Defend This, And Convince Me That Islam Doesn't Condone Violence / Questions And Answer On Anointing Oil, Handkerchief, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.