Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Friends With Your Child's Enemy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends With Your Child's Enemy. (2069 Views)

What Can A Woman Gain From Being Friends With A Married Man? / She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship / His Brother-inlaw Turns His Enemy Barely A Day After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Can you be best of friends with someone that hate your child?
A close aunty of mine has an attitude I hate so much. She finds pleasure in smiling n gisting with people that hate her children.
Her step daughter drove her two daughters from her house and labelled them Witches, even to the point of going to chain them by a prophet. Is this not enough for a mother to be angry? Instead she still visits this lady and even do omugwo for her for 3months, abandoning her kids, job n family. But she has never done omugwo for her own daughter before, with d excuse of job.
I believe my child's enemy is automatically mine as well.
pls your opinions

1 Like

Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thorpido(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Is your story for real?
Your aunt probably has psychiatric issues or has put her hands in fetish things that have turned her against her children.
Maybe she's in the same 'society' with the stepdaughter.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by ArchEnemy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please what do you mean by the doing omugwo thing?
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Miami11: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anyone that destroys your kids life is someone you can never toletate,
Wonder what your aunts reasoning is, what does she say.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are her kids still young?
I don't understand the story
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Miami11:
Anyone that destroys your kids life is someone you can never toletate,
Wonder what your aunts reasoning is, what does she say.
She says everything in life is wisdom n she leaves everything to God.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
ArchEnemy:
Please what do you mean by the doing omugwo thing?

She goes to do omugwo at d step daughter's place. But she has never done for her eldest daughter who now have three kids.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
thorpido:
Is your story for real?
Your aunt probably has psychiatric issues or has put her hands in fetish things that have turned her against her children.
Maybe she's in the same 'society' with the stepdaughter.
Not just this step daughter in particular. Even those that have humiliated n maltreated her. She likes to please people at d detriment of her happiness.
She will always spend extravantly for others, but not to herself n children. when it comes to that, she is broke.
I don't know if she is been controlled. but she is a serious n dedicated christian.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
cococandy:
Are her kids still young?
I don't understand the story
The eldest daughter is married with three kids now, The last still in d university. This whole problem started when the kids were still in primary n secondary sch.
Just last year, the step daughter told her that my aunt married daughter is troubling her marriage cos a native doctor told her so.
Could you believe my aunt couldn't defend her daughter, instead, she was calling dff pastors to pray for the marriage to come bk.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh boy.
thelish:

The eldest daughter is married with three kids now, The last still in d university. This whole problem started when the kids were still in primary n secondary sch.
Just last year, the step daughter told her that my aunt married daughter is troubling her marriage cos a native doctor told her so.
Could you believe my aunt couldn't defend her daughter, instead, she was calling dff pastors to pray for the marriage to come bk.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by ArchEnemy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
thelish:

She goes to do omugwo at d step daughter's place. But she has never done for her eldest daughter who now have three kids.
I meant what does doing omugwo mean?
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
ArchEnemy:
I meant what does doing omugwo mean?
caring for a newborn baby n d mother before she is fully strong.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
cococandy:
Oh boy.
Hahahahaha. coco, is this all u could say? The matter pass u?
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
thelish:

Hahahahaha. coco, is this all u could say?
The matter pass u?
the matter pass me walahi
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
cococandy:

the matter pass me walahi
OK ooo.
She just sacrificed her political position for her husband's eldest son. And the funny thing is that they dont even like her with all her sacrifices.She can go out of her way to give people job, but her children are managing with private school teaching.
In fact, the matter long n complicated.
Don't know if she is been controlled against her children.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
thelish:

Not just this step daughter in particular. Even those that have humiliated n maltreated her. She likes to please people at d detriment of her happiness.
She will always spend extravantly for others, but not to herself n children. when it comes to that, she is broke.
I don't know if she is been controlled. but she is a serious n dedicated christian.
She's not the first wife so she probably feels she has to try too hard to please her stepchildren and hubby's family.
Something is wrong with her perception of life.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
thorpido:
She's not the first wife so she probably feels she has to try too hard to please her stepchildren and hubby's family.
Something is wrong with her perception of life.
Something is really wrong o
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
thelish:

OK ooo.
She just sacrificed her political position for her husband's eldest son. And the funny thing is that they dont even like her with all her sacrifices.She can go out of her way to give people job, but her children are managing with private school teaching.
In fact, the matter long n complicated.
Don't know if she is been controlled against her children.
It seems she's one of those people that will do anything to be liked.

Some people have a pathological need to be liked and will do anything even if it doesn't bode well for them to gain approval from those they are doing it for. It's actually a condition.

It's who she is. You can't talk her out of it unless she has a extremely nasty experience at their hands. Then she might rethink.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Mariecakes(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maybe your aunty is undercover..if not, she is under a strong spell n needs deliverace ASAP
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
thelish:

caring for a newborn baby n d mother before she is fully strong.
ohkay. I get it now
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by tpiar: 1:30am On Jan 22, 2016
op you really should stay out of people's family matters but from what you described, seems this is a polygamous household?

and if your aunty is a multiple wife, then she might be feeling bad about that especially if she feels it was not necessarily her choice.

just guessing here.

lord have mercy.

why did the stepdaughter's own mother not assist her with the baby?

1 Like

Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Miami11: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Where is the step daughters real mum, is she alive?
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=Mariecakes post=42200927]Maybe your aunty is undercover..if not, she is under a strong spell n needs deliverace ASAP[/quote

I think same
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
tpiar:
op you really should stay out of people's family matters but from what you described, seems this is a polygamous household?

and if your aunty is a multiple wife, then she might be feeling bad about that especially if she feels it was not necessarily her choice.

just guessing here.

lord have mercy.

why did the stepdaughter's own mother not assist her with the baby?

Her mother went for d omugwo initially but was driven out of the house with d allegation of stealing 5000 thousand naira. so she left in tears.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Miami11:
Where is the step daughters real mum, is she alive?
yes, but my aunt didn't meet her in d marriage.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by tpiar: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
if those are their family dynamics then you should probably let them be and just allow them to sort themselves out..

1 Like

Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 5:09am On Jan 23, 2016
It is my bestie who is feeling so betrayed n lack of love from the mum that pushed me to open this thread.
I have lost words of advice for her.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Yes i will do same

Bring ur frnds so close to u but ur enemies closer

So i can indirecrly av a clue of her plans towards my kids
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:
Yes i will do same
Bring ur frnds so close to u but ur enemies closer
So i can indirecrly av a clue of her plans towards my kids
And u think they will expose their clue to u? Even if u now know d clue, what next? To stand by ur child or dance to their tune?
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
thelish:

And u think they will expose their clue to u?
Even if u now know d clue, what next?
To stand by ur child or dance to their tune?

grin if u knew me nd ow i tink u will kno say d matter na beans to me i do more research dan an fbi

I just act like a fool everytime if only if God cud show u who i am nd ow he created me u will b amazed

i cant b frnds with u nd not kno wat u can do!
I just act along

I protect my child to b able to dance to their tunes nd vice versa

Wen it comes to my kids m 200% alert
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by thelish(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

grin if u knew me nd ow i tink u will kno say d matter na beans to me i do more research dan an fbi

I just act like a fool everytime if only if God cud show u who i am nd ow he created me u will b amazed

i cant b frnds with u nd not kno wat u can do!
I just act along

I protect my child to b able to dance to their tunes nd vice versa

Wen it comes to my kids m 200% alert
In this case, there is nothing like defence from d said mum.
so kinda different from urs.
But I can't imagine mysef talking to someone who is set to fraustrate my child. I nor go fit just pretend am, even if I try.
Re: Friends With Your Child's Enemy. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
thelish:

In this case, there is nothing like defence from d said mum.
so kinda different from urs.
But I can't imagine mysef talking to someone who is set to fraustrate my child. I nor go fit just pretend am, even if I try.

Na u na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorcees That Remarry When Their Former Spouses Are Not Dead Will Go To Hell. / Woman Celebrates Husband’s 40th Posthumous Birthday With Touching Photos & Msg / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.