Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) (55470 Views)

US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by BCISLTD: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
angry
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Jediel1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm dangerous and beautiful, good combo. We hail u ma

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Mckandre(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
wetin her husband go dey do kwan ? undecided commissioner for family affairs
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Wazzaowner(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
P u s s i @ Work... Una weldone ma..
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by omolola15(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
And police women dey wicked !!!! Chai sa no enter theor kolo

And wetin customs dey do for ebony? Se una self get backdoor wey una dey use smuggle rice and turkey ni grin grin cool
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by kaziblake(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Marcelini:
Abdallah She is not serious.
Hug transformer cheesy.
Just joking.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Coolgent(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls who got her number?
I want to ask her something

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Let her be careful though because a burster can still be bursted. Guys are not smiling
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mranova(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
She's hot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Niceman4u(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
She s cul, real cute.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
Only an Igbo woman that can do this

her husband is a northerner. she will follow her husband.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
nice. and a lovely smile too. thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by MemeTroll: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
chimere66:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/profile-meet-peace-ibekwe-abdallah.html

op i think since you are featuring great women in the armed forces theres this lady in road safety I've forgotten i think Ajenge something she was the sector commandant fct but moved that woman worked wonders in abj how can a woman bring crashes to a low and increase revenue by over 500%
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Daraph(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Since I've joined Nairaland,I never have less than "100 LIKES" please Nairalanders help me out.... HIT LIKE for me......

I must get "1000 LIKEs" before February.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Taiwo20(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Beautiful.....gat hips mehn

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by 18wheeler: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
And she got some 9ce hips... Dnt blame me thats what I saw.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by tierthefirst: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Do you mean "Crime Busting", @OP?
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by idupaul: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
She is beautiful join
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by bamdexfarms(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
some (most) south easterners are ethnic bigots. Imagine some are already complaining because of her marriage to a northerner. And they want to be president of Nigeria with this mind set.

NEVER!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Junior66(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
ejiinii:
For a woman to be officer in Nigeria police must marry Hausa Fulani, those app children don make northerners God
Peace ibekwe ABDALLAH
dats a muslim name and not Hausa or fulani

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gosh, she gallant! I wanna be like her when I grow up. So help me God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by teddywisdom: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
The power of Otu....
CP ndi uwa Mmebi...
Very correct though funny.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by atilla(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Madam peace for president.
Happy to see these pix. May God bless her work

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by teddywisdom: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
barry40:
Reward of selfless service, commitment and dedication to duty.
Indoor service or outdoor service
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by smsshola(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Meanwhile some useless women na to dey share their unclad pix online.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by yjgm(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
What a gallant officer she is. She's married to a northerner. One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by bawajghai(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
What brings abdallah to her names

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.