Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) (55471 Views)

US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by zhaineey(f): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2016
So proud of her Cos she is a woman. The saying what a man can do a woman can do better is so true

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Dedetwo:

Per the bolded, it is actually not correct. Edet was the first indigenous IG of Police.

Yes, Luis Edet.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Deltagiant:

Mister, why not correct him/her so he/she could learn?

And what are "mods" for? Isn't knowing everything part of your qualification? Just asking.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by asadike(f): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Ada d'igbo nma,jisike n'olu nwanyi oma.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by 4ward(m): 2:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Good work pays
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by EHMIR(m): 4:17am On Jan 22, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
That's the daughter of the late commissioner of police Mike Ibekwe of Isiokwe village, Onitsha.
The late Mike Ibekwe was also the Inspector General of Police of the Republic of Biafra.
She's just following the family's police tradition. The "Abdallah" in her name though :

She will command respect and favor in the force cos the father was a contemporary of Alhaji Kam Salem, the first IG of police.
Edet louise is d first indigenous IG

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by bosman50(m): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Lovely and humble.
I like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Damikevin(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2016
And She pretty Too!

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Marcelini:
Abdallah She is not serious.

Bigot/tribalist on the loose
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by micronut(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
bawajghai:
What brings abdallah to her names
"Marriage".
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Btruth: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
First female IG in the making. cheesy
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Abdalla
Dat sounds alqaidanion to me angry

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2016
chimere66:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/profile-meet-peace-ibekwe-abdallah.html

Those ppl hav kidnapped all the fine Igbo
gals by marriage. Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by peren: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Her pic took me by surprise! already stereotyped her to be one big fat woman and then I saw her picture. nice one!
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Binsani(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2016
What a man can do a woman can give it a try or do less.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2016
johnydon22:
This woman fine ooo... Love women that make things happen, more so beauty with spirit... fire on lady

omo she fine die!

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Funkychic(f): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Na 'we we' nah#teamcapablewomen#. And she's beautiful too.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Temidayo9(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Not every Police is your friend...
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
God, i thank you for creating Igbo women.

Mr Abdallah don snatch this one..
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by danidee10(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2016
The main truth is dat crime can never end like this....why not address the main causes of crime instead of looking for more people to fight it....nt against her tho
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by danidee10(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2016
nikkiking:
Am proud of my state...... what a beautiful princess kiss.

It's people like u that are against one nigeria....I'm very sure u typed this immediately u saw ur state without reading the entire post undecided
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by danidee10(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Naughtysite:
God, i thank you for creating Igbo women.

Mr Abdallah don snatch this one..

So u don't thank him for creating other women....smh for u
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by kingofpool: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Really down here (ebonyi) she is doing a very good job, no more cult related cases, the police officers pass through each street like 5 times a day with many hilux buses, now if you dial police number here, just 3 minutez you ll see them with many cars. She is it.
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Why are female police not deploy to the streets to combat crime if they can do better than the male counterpart
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mikki123(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
I love her face but i dislike her name.. What's the correlation between Ibekwe and Abhullah...

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Nikkyfash: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Beauty with brain..... Behind those smiles lies a courageous woman
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by nikkiking(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2016
danidee10:

It's people like u that are against one nigeria....I'm very sure u typed this immediately u saw ur state without reading the entire post undecided
I no even get ur time tongue
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by danidee10(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2016
nikkiking:
I no even get ur time tongue

Clap for ya sef undecided
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mcee1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
bamdexfarms:
some (most) south easterners are ethnic bigots. Imagine some are already complaining because of her marriage to a northerner. And they want to be president of Nigeria with this mind set.

NEVER!!!!
I tell you my brother. These jobless IPOB touts are disgrace to this nation. They are full of hatred for northerner that why they(northerners)will continue to rule over there sorry asses

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by mcee1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sijo01:
Gosh, she gallant! I wanna be like her when I grow up. So help me God.
lol.. Will you marry me? tongue
Re: Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) by Sijo01(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
mcee1:
lol.. Will you marry me? tongue
Are you gallant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.