Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Wife Is Currently Jobless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Currently Jobless (973 Views)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Currently Jobless by vybzkartel: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
She was sacked in december cry
I want her to do something whilst we keep applying
I have 100 dollars
Suggest something simple for her
I mean a job

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by vybzkartel: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
saintloveren:
RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS

Kk

I need more
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by cruzita(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
mydear she no sabi any hand work?if no then she should open small foodstuff business ,at least she can support the house with some food items
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by CaroLyner(f): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
100dollars is lil to start up a business.she could only learn something with that money.prolly catering or the sort.
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by dollyjoy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
she should try hair dressing or beard making.
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
saintloveren:
RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS

Your head dey dere!
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin beard making?? She wan join beard gang?? grin grin chei! Dummyjoy grin.

Tell her to open mama put business, make she dy sell enough kpomo ooo!
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by correctyourself(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raw rice, beans, oil, perpe, tomato and kerosen.
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by Lordprez: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Op... I think there is a career/jobs section

buh since I'm here.... I'd say teaching, there are lotta schools around these days

and it'd help her improve her English, teaching skills, training kids skill, knowledge, tolerance... plus you get to invest your $100 somewhere else, like a business she can do after school hours(e.g selling pure water bags and recharge cards at home)
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
100dollars is lil to start up a business.she could only learn something with that money.prolly catering or the sort.
Thats where your wrong you can even start with £1 makes no difference if your determine n you know what you want .

U carry on flipping it till u breakeven n turnover soars smiley basic business
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by ikeno(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
She can start a petty trade.
Selling of provision e.g satchet and tin beverage,soft drinks
Selling of fry bean cake e.g akara,dodo
Foodstuffs e.g mama put
Selling fruits e.g pineapple,orange,watermelon
Cooking indomie

If need more let me know.
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by CaroLyner(f): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Thats where your wrong you can even start with £1 makes no difference if your determine n you know what you want .

U carry on flipping it till u breakeven n turnover soars smiley basic business
mmm.i see your point.
Re: My Wife Is Currently Jobless by highchief3(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Print a powerful complimentary card for her as a consultant for a service. Let her act as a middle person for the service providers and the clients that needs the service, she will earn commission for her services. She just need to learn every thing about that line and develop the attitude to back it up. I can share some ideas of areas she can venture into.Joblessness, poverty is just a thing of the mind.

(1) (Reply)

The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty / Define Your Friendship / Unbelievable! Nigerian Man Shed Uncontrollable Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.