Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Agrika: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hahaha....this man is a clown....for d record i think yours, is the first insultive post i hv ever replied on nairaland...
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AlBaqir(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Salam Mr Mac,

Honestly I don't known why you always prefer to hide or delete certain threads or comments. Of what basis and justification? Do you even read with open heart all those thread or comment before you hide them? Why do you like to restrict and confine people's research only to what you like? If people don't get those dialogue here on Nairaland, don't you think the world is wider than Nairaland for them to encounter all these differences?

Your word Mac! Your word!:

"4. If you say Al-Baqir is wrong, post knowledge with wisdom. He and others might learn."
(www.nairaland.com/1480939/concept-infallibility-isma)

I stand to be corrected and shamed if any of my claims with references are untrue according to the books you recognize. "...wa antum tetlunal kitab, afala takilun"~Qur'an.

If anybody be it Muslim or Christian or atheist make any assertion, it is the responsibility of the learned students to correct him or counter his claim. That's the way in the holy Qur'an. You don't silence knowledge. I however urge you to ponder on this noble verse perhaps you can see rethink:

"Call to the way of your Lord with
wisdom and good exhortation, and reason with them
in the best way. Lo! Your Lord best knows those who
astray from His path, and He knows best those who
are rightly guided"~ Qur'an 16:125.

Salam.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AlBaqir(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Salam Mr Mac.
Kindly tell me what is it about this new thread "Does The Holy Prophet (s) Designated A Successor?"

Its AWOL.
Thanks
Salam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2013
^Wa alaykum salam. It is another one in your series of divisive and sectarian threads.

I have a mandate to curb any attempts to re-establish sectarianism in this section.

No matter how you try to disguise such threads or posts, I will not tolerate them.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AlBaqir(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2013
maclatunji: ^Wa alaykum salam. It is another one in your series of divisive and sectarian threads.

Please let me get this straight once and for all.
Just curious Mr mac. What exactly is the problem with the thread in question? This forum is tagged "Islam for Muslim". I am a Shi'i muslim as you know. Do I not have the right to preach what I believe?

maclatunji:

I have a mandate to curb any attempts to re-establish sectarianism in this section.

I tried my best to surf nairaland's guidelines on different forum. People have been given freedom to do whatever they like. But it seem to me that you have taken this "Islam for muslim" forum personal. You only accommodate what pleases you.

maclatunji:
No matter how you try to disguise such threads or posts, I will not tolerate them.

The way I see the 'organogram' of nairaland, it seem "Islam for Muslim" is under "Religion" with different Mod. So Mac. What happened to my thread outside "Islam for Muslim" too? Just curious!

You have taken this too personal bro perhaps you should try and create another forum that will accommodate freedom of speech and dialogue between different sects in Islam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2013
^In simple language, any thread that no matter how subtly is based on the need/want/desire to create schism will most likely not be tolerated. You are relatively new here and are advised to bear this point in mind.

The moderators of this section are not to recognise anything outside the banner of Islam. The moment you start trying to redefine yourself as anything outside of being Muslim and Muslim alone, you might have problems here as your posts might then be offensive to Muslims.

I will not repeat myself on this particular issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AlBaqir(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2013
maclatunji: ^In simple language, any thread that no matter how subtly is based on the need/want/desire to create schism will most likely not be tolerated.

. You have dodged many of my questions.
Mac. I have seen lots of schism thread and foul comment on this forum.
Besides, many of my past thread addressed some of the basic differences between Sunni and Shi'a. Why did you leave them untouched?

maclatunji: You are relatively new here and are advised to bear this point in mind.

Yes! But I have dig this forum to see the nature of thread that does exist here and there.
Mac. How many times have you, yourself, supported stylishly anybody that derail or comment to oppose Shi'a thread?
You will be a Man to uncover what you have under your sleeve. Perhaps you should redefine some of your rules because its clear you don't have any. You just follow your hunches.

maclatunji:
The moderators of this section are not to recognise anything outside the banner of Islam. The moment you start trying to redefine yourself as anything outside of being Muslim and Muslim alone, you might have problems here as your posts might then be offensive to Muslims.

What exactly are you saying here mac? Be a man bro! Call a spade a spade for once.
Are you with the belief that Shi'a Muslims are "kafir" therefore anything pertaining to their belief is not gonna be tolerated?
This game of seek and hide is childish to me.
Kindly let me know exactly how you feel. Allah is my witness, I will sign out forever on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by babylolaroy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
as salamu alaykum yaa moderators...i dont really know which section to go and lodge the complain because its not a complain based on islam for muslim section buh the brother in question is a muslim and since he cant log in, i wanna complain for him.

its MUJAH1DEEN. he was banned by seun for one whole year for reasons he knows of. Now hez repented, he wants to come back on and be a better person. And am begging on his behalf. you know its crimes that should be eliminated not criminals. The offender is a better person now and he begs to be unbanned. please anybody in charge who can help talk to seun or whoever should do so, so that mujah1deen can come back online

thanx
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2013
^I have checked his profile and seen why he was banned. He deserves it and should serve the time. His comment was grave and I will not support leniency for such behaviour.

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by babylolaroy(f): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Accepted. And thats why i said he has realised his mistakes. we all err. dont we?
let it just be reduced from a whole year.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by woky: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
As salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh..

I come in peace

@mods, pls why was my thread deleted??
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Because it amounts to trolling to rephrase the same question in the thread I created for you where you showed that you are only here to cause offence.

It is not what you write but what you do that I work with mostly.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by woky: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
maclatunji: Because it amounts to trolling to rephrase the same question in the thread I created for you where you showed that you are only here to cause offence.

It is not what you write but what you do that I work with mostly.
forgive my poor attitude..

Hw was ur day??
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
^Fine, but you should stop posting now on this thread unless you have another complaint.

Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by woky: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
maclatunji: ^Fine, but you should stop posting now on this thread unless you have another complaint.

Thank you.
alryt.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by harbiola1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Salam Alaykum! can you pls help me to ask Religion section mod why i can't post there again.

I need to know what i did wrong but i can't do anything in that section. Can you @Mac or any other person do this on my behalf.?

Salam Alaykum.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by maclatunji: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is what I found on your profile:

"Banned by Mynd_44 in Religion for
Religious intolerance on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1555237/
question-did-god-fulfil-covenant ".
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by harbiola1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
maclatunji: This is what I found on your profile:

"Banned by Mynd_44 in Religion for
Religious intolerance on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1555237/
question-did-god-fulfil-covenant ".
No problem!
Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by hammedroyabat(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Why are my fellow muslims wishing me a merry xmas ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by deols(f): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2013
hammed royabat: Why are my fellow muslims wishing me a merry xmas ?

This is not the right thread for that.This is for complaints to moderators, ONLY.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by tbaba1234: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Salam,

We have not had an Islamic thread on FP for two weeks. Can you bring it to the attention of the supermods, in sha Allah?

JazakAllahu Khair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.