Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
LOL grin You guys help is making my time worthwhile.

By the way, respect the OP. It's about "Complains", right?

Thanks smiley
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
Gabry:

And MOD Jarus, why do you refer Christians as DavidDYlan? Thats also another form of mocking.
kiss
Noted and corrected, even though I expected you to know that by 'Davidylans' I meant 'all Christians that come here' not necessarily all Christians.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by dominique(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2009
noetic2:

lying is not allowed. u know this is not true. . .dont u?

which part of the highlighted points is not true?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
Jarus:

I don't know.

I just lost my last inch of respect for u. u deleted my post on the haddith thread, but yet fail to delete shariaman's post.

very soon u will open ur mouth to say islam is a religion of peace and allah a god of justice.

dominique:

which part of the highlighted points is not true?

none of it is true.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by hadancome: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
Moderator, pls i will advise if u can talk to noetic and osisi, they are disturbing the peace in Islamic forum and the way they post is always abusive and irritating
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
hadancome:

Moderator, pls i will advise if u can talk to noetic and osisi, they are disturbing the peace in Islamic forum and the way they post is always abusive and irritating
I have always tried to contain them within my power. These people are veterans in this act. Osisi has been on it even before I joined NL. She has served so many bans. Noetic is another veteran of many bans. The maximum we can do to them in ban them, and this has been done several times but they keep resurfacing under different IDs.

They are our greatest headache here, but we are trying to contain them.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
Jarus:

I have always tried to contain them within my power. These people are veterans in this act. Osisi has been on it even before I joined NL. She has served so many bans. Noetic is another veteran of many bans. The maximum we can do to them in ban them, and this has been done several times but they keep resurfacing under different IDs.

They are our greatest headache here, but we are trying to contain them.

heve u ever considered simple and fair justice to all sides?

Abuzola:

@jarus: leave them to me, by midnight 12 today they will feel a taste of what they are enrolling here. 50/50 no cheating

what would ur illiterate self do at midnight?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
noetic2:

heve u ever considered simple and fair justice to all sides?
Yes. I have power only those that forment troubles here. Abuzola, for example, is seen as your equivalent in religion section, but I don't moderate the section.

Even at that, Abuzola has himself, suffered ban in the past, not by me, but by another Muslim you always labelled partial. I have had cause to delete posts of even Olabowale and babs before, so I don't know what you are talking about.

We did all these, not to impress anybody, but what we considered fair.

If I have the power, I would have personally banned so many of you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
Jarus:

Yes. I have power only those that forment troubles here. Abuzola, for example, is seen as your equivalent in religion section, but I don't moderate the section.

Even at that, Abuzola has himself, suffered ban in the past, not by me, but by another Muslim you always labelled partial. I have had cause to delete posts of even Olabowale and babs before, so I don't know what you are talking about.

We did all these, not to impress anybody, but what we considered fear.

If I have the power, I would have personally banned so many of you.

how does any of the above connote fairness?#

u deleted my response to shariaman on the haddith thread, but left shariaman's post. I dont expect u to make amends.

your job would be much more easier if u commanded respect from all sides (muslims and christians).
but u cannot command respect by being a bigot. . . .its impossible.

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
Really ? See pig wanting to be an etiquette, hahaha. I joined NL not long ago and i carry the tradition of you fanatic to the religion section, come see roar, anguish, animosty and enthusiastic words, anger and pain by the christians. Excuse me, but i was just expressing my opine and view just like Noetic. I expect the mod to leave me so i can enjoy freedom of opinion like you and your folks. Let the game begin !
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
fellis:

El.lip.sis /i'lipsis/, dictionary definition: Dots used to indicate that words have been omitted, especially from a quotation or at the end of a conversation:-
I think that is true. . .or isn't it. . , . ?But of course it is true. . .
Abuzola:

Really ? See pig wanting to be an etiquette, hahaha. I joined NL not long ago and i carry the tradition of you fanatic to the religion section, come see roar, anguish, animosty and enthusiastic words, anger and pain by the christians. Excuse me, but i was just expressing my opine and view just like Noetic. I expect the mod to leave me so i can enjoy freedom of opinion like you and your folks. Let the game begin !

what are u two talking about?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
What are you two talking about

ignorant all the time
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
@noetic2,

6.respect is reciprocal. . . .respect urself and u will be respected.

Do you really know this?

I don't think.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
muhsin:

@noetic2,

Do you really know this?

I don't think.

what are u talking about?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
They guy thought he is wise
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by hadancome: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Abuzola,

I ACTUALLY THOUT  U ARE A BELIEVING MUSLIM, IS THAT WHAT UR RELIGION THOUGHT U THAT U RETURN EVIL 4 EVIL, IF THE XTIANs ARE DISTURBING UR FORUM THEN THE BEST THING U DO TO THEM IS TO IGNORE, IGNORE THEN AND DNT GO TO THEIR FORUM TOO, I THINK BY SO DOING THEY  2 WILL STOP THEIR RUBBISH POST.

@JARUS
PLS TELL SEUN OSEWA THAT WE NEED A FORUM FOR THE BABALAWOS AND ORUNMILLA, because WE 2 WANT TO SHOW ARE SKILL.

@ALL,
IF SEUN ACCEPT TO CREATE FORUM FOR THE BABALAWOS AND THE ORUNMILLA AND I SEE ANY OF U XTIANS OR MUSLIMS THERE, SANGO, OGUN, OBATALA AND SOPONO WILL FIRE ALL OF U. senseless people  dey fight dem self over religion, why una no go meet the traditional belivers? isi ewu  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
hadancome:

@JARUS
PLS TELL SEUN OSEWA THAT WE NEED A FORUM FOR THE BABALAWOS AND ORUNMILLA, because WE 2 WANT TO SHOW ARE SKILL.

Wetin concern me with that? Go open a thread in NL forum asking for it. I'm sorry I can't help you here. Musulumi l'emi. Emi koni siwaju nibi ti won tin bo Sango ati Obatala.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
@noetci2,

I mean my respect for you does not reciprocate yours for me. wink
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
muhsin:

@noetci2,

I mean my respect for you does not reciprocate yours for me. wink

I never disrespect u. . . , especially when u dont show any disrespect to me or ur self.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
See this mami water man o, you funny gan
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2009
Wow ! I can see the agony and rage i have causeth you and your folks, you simply keep tracing my footstep and making hulabaloo,

incase you will like to know: am not on NL to be popular nor to dance, my mission is to make you people uncomfortable, am glad am achieving my goal. Hahahahahaha up Islam, up Bin Laden, up Ramzi yusuf, up khalid sheikh muhammad, up Mullah umar. Enemy must vesk, vex infact bent
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by JIL(m): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow ! I can see the agony and rage i have causeth you and your folks, you simply keep tracing my footstep and making hulabaloo,

incase you will like to know: am not on NL to be popular nor to dance, my mission is to make you people uncomfortable, am glad am achieving my goal.   Hahahahahaha up Islam, up Bin Laden, up Ramzi yusuf, up khalid sheikh muhammad, up Mullah umar. Enemy must vesk, vex infact bent

You are not making anyone uncomfortable. I am just letting you know of how unintelligent your posts are. Where are your heroes, Bin laden and Mullah umar? Cowardly hiding in caves? If they believe in having virgins in paradise, let them come out. They prefer having 'fun' with donkeys in their caves while encouraging pathetic fools like you to commit suicide. You will definitely have 'virgins' waiting for you in your 'paradise'; demonic virgins.  I hope your as*hole is wide enough. Demons are not known to be patient.  grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 2:13am On Jul 25, 2009
Cave ? See this slowpoke, how many times have U.S drones targeted suspected cave, the result was abortive.

If am not making u uncomfortable why the anguish. Haha, can't resist i presume.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 2:27am On Jul 25, 2009
You know what ? Don't derail the group, is meant for complain, ok, peace out
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by reindeer: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
I have read a lot of posts from muslims on this forum and none has been unintelligient and rash as that of the abuzola fella.
I mean, you read posts from Alhaji Olabs, from babs and Mushin and they make sense but i think they need to teach their little brother a little civility and good diction for he/she/it is just an uncouth character.
It will really help his cause to make posts for intelligent discourse and not motor park arguments.

The religion section is quite enlightening in all ways and so is the islam section, i think the guy should be excommunicated and leave the likes of Olabs and Babs to do the posting.

Just my One penny.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
Really ? Certainly thats what majority of your folks are saying, you ain't the first neither will you be the last, am glad you have been following the posts, is it my fault that your god died on the cross of calvary or my fault that your god was beaten severely by the pilates,
i have this for you

Quran 6:46
'say (to the disbelievers) : 'tell me, if God took away your hearing and your sight and sealed up your hearts, who is there other than God who could restore them to you ?' See how variously We (ALLAH) explain the ayats (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons and signs) yet they turn aside'

you are invited to Islam
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ JArus

uhmn  . . , Whats the purpose of this thread again?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by littleb(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
noetic2:

@ JArus

uhmn  . . , Whats the purpose of this thread again?

Lodge your complaints!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Jarus,

I lodged a complaint in a thread I opened on this section Can you pls attend to it as soon as you can.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2009
Just bak on NL afta nature's call. I'll go and ur complaint/thread now.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2009
I noticed my posts have been deleted by some unscrupulous individuals whoever that might be.

Is that part of the Olabowale is always right policy?

Jarus I need you to clarify if you are the one doing it before I spew whats on my mind.
I doubt its you cos I know you have a high sense of responsibility and we dont breed two face hypocrites from our alma mater.
I am just checking to make sure.
Cos "Won ni ti a ba soko loja, ara ile eni ni o man ba" Pls tell me its not you so I can "so oko" appropriately
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2009
Jarus,
Where is the attn: Jarus thread?

Is that part of the Olabowale is always right policy?

Whoever is doing that is seriously misguided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.