Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28808 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
Nawa 4u
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
Its like some unfortunate and thoughtless people are deleting my posts on this thread

Its all a part of the Olabowale is always right policy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by aneesah(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2009
sallam,

May Allah reward you on this service you rendering here.
I posted a topic on: SUPPORT ISLAM CHANNEL ON HITV AND DAARSAT
this topic was never posted as required, pls check and fix as requested
below is the full topic:

Sallam Alaekum Waramatullah Wabarakatuh

let us all support the call for ISLAM CHANNEL ON HITV AND DAARSAT

All thanks is due to Allah, who has given us Islam as our Religion and Muhammad (SAW) as Mercy to all the world and Quran as our guidance.

This is to inform you all of a satellite cable TV Channel by name

ISLAM CHANNEL.
Islam channel is the first and only English language, Islam-focused satellite channel available globally for all Muslims and non Muslims.

Islam Channel started broadcasting nearly five years ago and has since become the voice of authority for Muslims in the UK as well as the whole world. The reason for it success is that they are perceived as a trustworthy source to the 2 million plus population of Muslims in the UK and the English speaking Muslim regions around the world.

Islam Channel caters to every demographic on the market; from children's programmes, to sister's only shows; political shows to documentaries.

Islam Channel is the most watched channel among Muslims as it is the only channel that broadcasts completely in the English language.

With headquarters in Central London , Islam Channel provides alternative news, current affairs and entertainment programming from an Islamic perspective. Since its launch in 2004 Islam Channel has developed into a platform for ingenious and practical television complementing the definition of good programming.

Broadcast all programmes in English, Islam Channel aims for its programming to appeal to both Muslims and non-Muslims. Ultimately conveying Islam in its true form to curious non-Muslims and to further educate Muslims

Islam Channels fresh-contemporary approach to spreading the message of the Qu’ran has resulted in many viewers reverting to Islam, consequently establishing itself as the leading English language, Islamic focused satellite channel available globally

At present Islam Channel is broadcasted to 132 countries around the world.

With all these quality educative programmes that are suitable for all ages. All it programmes are rated for Family view to keep our children away from un-Islamic channels and programmes on the cable.

It will surprise you to know that Islam Channel is view Free to Air for all to know and better understand and follow issues relating to our Deen. Yet, not a single indigenous Cable Operators HITV, DaarSat etc in Nigeria is giving us this opportunity to enjoy this channel, but, series of Christian channels is what we have on our cables.

May be these cable providers have forgotten the success secret in numbers, as the population of Muslims faithful in Nigeria can not be underestimated for their needs not to be catered.

My brothers and sisters in Islam, we all can make our voice heard, to express our desire for this channel (Islam Channel) if only we can voice out. Remember, the Month of Ramadan is just by the corner and we need to re-engineer our faith and commitment for success in this world and the here after.

Let us all subscribe to this call by leaving a comment, statement and interest for Islam Channel on our HITV and DaarSat that we pay for. Leave Your comment here clicking this link: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=724920765143978900&postID=3369417746140571166&isPopup=true or copy to address bar and don’t forget to add your name and location clicking on anonymous option.

By speaking with one voice we can forward our interest and I strongly believe we can make a change.

Forward this to all Muslims in your address list and advise them to leave a comment. Let us all hold on to the path of Righteousness.

www.clamoring4islamchannel..com/2009/07/voice-of-god.html

Masallam

AbuHaneesa
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Good initiative, this is a sad note,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by olabowale(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2009
Name it Wildone. Its a beast anyhow. Its cousins are Dingos from Australia's outbacks, Wolves from the Americas, Wild Dogs from African plains! Your dog should be named after what is dearest to your heart. From your hatred of Islam, it should not be anything Islamic, except if you hate that darn dog.

I think somebody needs to report you to humane society, if you hate your dog, while you are pretending to be a lover of animal. You remind of Michael Vick before he was busted for breeding dogs for Dog Fights. If they dont pay good dividends they are mistreated and even electricuted. Dont be an insensitive dog owner!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2009
True talk
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2009
Did the teacher tell you that she hates muslim ? Mind you she works in a muslim country.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by olabowale(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
This is a wildone for real. You should nameyour dog the wildone. the dog must be loved to you. Name her after yourself. Thats shows true love.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
Let her name it whatsoever, brothers. That makes neither sense nor difference.

Please just ignore her, for she deserves to be simply ignored. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
why is the name mohammed so sacred?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
It's a long discourse. Will, inshaAllah, start a fresh thread on that soon.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
why cant u just answer it here?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
It means categorically going off-topic.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by olabowale(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Wildone:« #78 on: Today at 03:53:59 PM »
Whatever, twerp. So what if she works in a muslim country and I am in a non-muslim country? Sin should be sin, regardless of location or didn't the frigging son of a bitch you call prophet Mohammed teach u better. I dare you guys to also declare a fatwa on my head.
Since you want Fatwa on your head so much, just maybe you are a such a tough girl, truly a wildone, with real gut, you can go to Ibadan, Ijebu ode, Abeokuta, Ilaro, Epe, Ikorodu, Lagos, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ede, Iwo, and a lot of many other yoruba villages, towns or villages. Go to a mosque and sit around with your dog, and introduce yourself and your dog's name, and see what happens to you! I will like you to try about 20 Mosque, if you are really a wildone and truly yo are living it up! Someone will tell you what time it is, for real. It takes just one person to deal with you and giv you a taste of fatwa.

But then, I am not encouraging you, because you will be bruised up to badly that i pity you already. If you do it, you truly deserve the outcome because you are a wildone who loves to live it up, quickly, too. Your case reminds of a situation in Surah Kahf!

And you open your mouth to call me a LovePeddler? How did your sanctimonious ass know what a LovePeddler is? You are probably one of these perverts who sneak down to the red light districts to get your freak on every Friday straight from the mosque where you go to prostrate to the dead god called allah.
Please Abuzola dont call her any name. You dont know, so you cant accuse her. May Allah forgive us all, as long as we wish and seek His Forgiveness.

It's good for you sha. I mean, you need all the practice you can get here on earth, to be able to handle the 70 whores your silly allah is going to offer you when you guys meet up in paradise, right?
Buncha deluded goons.
I did not even ask you to go to the north, so that you dont use it to bash the northern people in a generic sense, forgetting that from among them you have Christians and traditional religion people and bindex is an atheist, too.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by bilms(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
jarus, y are deletting some post,

its unfair

i posted a thread too dat was deleted, about zakat,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by bobjay: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
salaam Alaikun, could you please tell me where it is written in holy Koran that its forbiden for a man to use golden ring and why. thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Is that a complain ? Lol. Yeah gold is meant for women and silver for men, open a new thread and am gonna write the hadith
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
bilms:

jarus, y are deletting some post,

its unfair

i posted a thread too dat was deleted, about zakat,
I did not delete your posts. Maybe spambots did. And that usually occurs when you copy and paste something from the net.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
bobjay:

salaam Alaikun, could you please tell me where it is written in holy Koran that its forbiden for a man to use golden ring and why. thanks
Start a thread to ask your question: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;board=44.0
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by bilms(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2009
i did nt copy and paste from d net, all i did from d net was to get a link of zakat calculation where people can easily calculate their zakat,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
bilms:

i did nt copy and paste from d net, all i did from d net was to get a link of zakat calculation where people can easily calculate their zakat,

ur post was misinterpreted to be anti-islam. . .I am sure it would be restored, once it is confirmed to be pro-islam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by bilms(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ noetic, what ur business with my post? do i ask u ,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
bilms:

@ noetic, what your business with my post? do i ask u ,

whats ur business with my response? are u the only one reading?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by bilms(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
its my business because u specialy selected my response,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
Uplawal,

if you want to make a report to Jarus,do so without insults or name calling.

I deleted your post.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2009
WildOne:

Jarus,

Did you delete my thread "I named my dog Mohammed"? If you did, may I ask why? Don't I have the right to name my dog after any person I want, especially if the pet has the same mannerisms with the person.

Anyways, you can delete the thread all you want, the dog remains Mohammed by name.

Rofl

I like this chic grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina, you have started again, isn't this thread meant for complain ? I complained why the permanent locking of the sultan thread or is he too big to be corrected. I tire for you people, lets go back to madrasa, if our leader is unguided by his advisers does that mean we should be silent in the name of loyalty. Or who are you scared of ? Tell me
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2009
If you like delete it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by noetic2: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

you are an idiot mukina,is it your daddys palace,why did u delete my post,you so rude,what name av i called that warrant you to delete my post?dnt just bring that one at all,HEADGIRL

grin grin grin . . . ,

Abuzola:

@mukina, you have started again, isn't this thread meant for complain ? I complained why the permanent locking of the sultan thread or is he too big to be corrected. I tire for you people, lets go back to madrasa, if our leader is unguided by his advisers does that mean we should be silent in the name of loyalty. Or who are you scared of ? Tell me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2009
abuzola,shes so darf imagine,so she thinks what the SULTAN did was okay,i made a comment about it too,but got deleted by one angry headgirl like that,maybe,she is angry about the makeup tingy,cos i just wonder when a woman that has to pray five times should be used to making up for vain sake,so if i write that weaveon,attachment and relaxer is not allowed in ISLAM now since shes doing it,she would barn me completely then,and the thruth there is that,artificial hair is not allowed,so we have to make our women know this
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

you are an idiot mukina,is it your daddys palace,why did u delete my post,you so rude,what name av i called that warrant you to delete my post?dnt just bring that one at all,HEADGIRL

sometimes i doubt if you guys are muslims?

what does my daddy have to do with this?

shows the kind of training you received.

learn some manners then you can talk to me.

if you guys want to have your 'fight' do so on your own forum. dont come disturbing the peace here

before you joined this place was not  one where muslims fought each other.

waka far oh.

i'll let this slide. next time you try anything with me.

your madeup face would not be able to face the mirror again

me makeup grin

sweetie i have never ever had on makeup , i always make that fact known.

its not cause i don't want to

its cuz i have never liked it

want me to post your pic with the make up? cheesy and the artificial hair too? cheesy

push me once more and i'll post your pic with the moon eyes angry

if you live in a glass house do not throw stones wink

rubbish angry
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2009
Abi o ! Two of my thread had to be locked because it hurts their feeling, michael jackson burial thread and sultan. Thread. God will fight for us, don't worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.