Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (57377 Views)

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by cybriz82(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na doz small small children wey dem born 2day na em no knw dis story.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by herrlekan(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:
So I was coming back from Wuse, precisely Golden Gate Hotel, close to Wuse Market and decided to pick a taxi adjacent Zenith bank.

and this particular Taxi drove up to me with a driver and two passengers in it (male and female), the driver stopped where I was standing and asked where i was going to and I said Mpape, He asked the other ladies waiting and they said Katampe junction, the driver said since we were all going towards the same direction He would take us straight there.

we got in, he drove up to about Nicon Junction ,the lady who was inside before me decided to drop and after she did, the driver now asked the other guy who was also in the taxi before me if he had any load and the guy said yes, the driver started snarling at d guy, asking why the guy told him the first time that he had no load and d guy said he told him. the driver now asked the guy what was his load and the guy said just shoes and a carton of clothes.

To our surprize, the driving told the guy that what was in the carton wasnt clothes and the passenger repeated that it was his clothes and the driver said, "okay,since its clothes inside the carton, i will drive you to the police station, and all of a sudden the guy started begging d driver, we were all shocked, the driver now asked him where he got all d money in the carton and the guy said he worked for his Boss and he refused to pay him that is why he took d carton of money "which he said was in dollars" from the boss.

the driver now said He will drive the vehicle to the police and d guy started pleading again and offered that he will share the money 50/50 with the driver. the driver said no, that he would rather share it with all d passenges and the guy agreed, they now agreed on where they'll take the money to be shared, the rest of the passengers as well as myself were all quiet through out the arguement.they both agreed that we all should take it to a particular place and share," i have never heard of the place before".

I had a very terrible feeling about the whole arguement and decided to drop so i told the driver that i did not want to be a part of the sharing and he started abusing me, saying all sorts of things that I dont have the mind to live in Abuja which happens to be a place for the tough "as he put it". so i dropped and took another taxi to my location leaving them to share their money alone.

Just few hours later,news broke out that corpses of two young ladies were discovered at a particular location with their private parts and some organs missing. from the description given,it all went down to the very people i was with in the Taxi.

Please, Residents of Abuja and Nigeria, this seems to be the new trend ritualists deceive desperate Nigerians to their death, please beware of this and relay the information to the people around you.

Lalasticlala and Seun ,together we can save some lives

this starts with you.

This has been the format for years in Lagos. About 10 years ago, I experienced the same thing along Mobolaji Johnson Road, Alausa, Lagos. But instead of the male passenger arguing with the driver mine was a female. To cut the story short, I just told them drop me at the next bus stop and was dropped at land bus stop Alausa. It is the grace of God that saves people from this ritualists/kidnappers but the greedy ones always fall into their traps.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:
So I was coming back from Wuse, precisely Golden Gate Hotel, close to Wuse Market and decided to pick a taxi adjacent Zenith bank.

and this particular Taxi drove up to me with a driver and two passengers in it (male and female), the driver stopped where I was standing and asked where i was going to and I said Mpape, He asked the other ladies waiting and they said Katampe junction, the driver said since we were all going towards the same direction He would take us straight there.

we got in, he drove up to about Nicon Junction ,the lady who was inside before me decided to drop and after she did, the driver now asked the other guy who was also in the taxi before me if he had any load and the guy said yes, the driver started snarling at d guy, asking why the guy told him the first time that he had no load and d guy said he told him. the driver now asked the guy what was his load and the guy said just shoes and a carton of clothes.

To our surprize, the driving told the guy that what was in the carton wasnt clothes and the passenger repeated that it was his clothes and the driver said, "okay,since its clothes inside the carton, i will drive you to the police station, and all of a sudden the guy started begging d driver, we were all shocked, the driver now asked him where he got all d money in the carton and the guy said he worked for his Boss and he refused to pay him that is why he took d carton of money "which he said was in dollars" from the boss.

the driver now said He will drive the vehicle to the police and d guy started pleading again and offered that he will share the money 50/50 with the driver. the driver said no, that he would rather share it with all d passenges and the guy agreed, they now agreed on where they'll take the money to be shared, the rest of the passengers as well as myself were all quiet through out the arguement.they both agreed that we all should take it to a particular place and share," i have never heard of the place before".

I had a very terrible feeling about the whole arguement and decided to drop so i told the driver that i did not want to be a part of the sharing and he started abusing me, saying all sorts of things that I dont have the mind to live in Abuja which happens to be a place for the tough "as he put it". so i dropped and took another taxi to my location leaving them to share their money alone.

Just few hours later,news broke out that corpses of two young ladies were discovered at a particular location with their private parts and some organs missing. from the description given,it all went down to the very people i was with in the Taxi.

Please, Residents of Abuja and Nigeria, this seems to be the new trend ritualists deceive desperate Nigerians to their death, please beware of this and relay the information to the people around you.

this starts with YOU .

....but why on plan net earth do you homenase people visit ritualist jussss to get women?....you leave by the sword...you die by the sword. ..pirrrrroid!! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Dessyjones(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
End Time Post End Time Post
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Kennycyphers(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:

this starts with you.

Op thanks for this info, something like this happened to 1 of my colleagues during our service yr.... but in her case, she was jazzed and dupped.... she withdrew everything she had in her atm card and gave it to them including her phone...... it was after hrs later she came back to her senses.... 1 chance plenty for this country... we need to be careful.

Nairaland mods....lallasticlala and co..... thanks for lifting the ban.... person no dey follow una play...... if you want my nairaland Account come and take it...

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by kelvinjay90(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
people dey look 4 money desperately now o,may God save us from dz wicked soul
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Wislet(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Henrylurk:
Thanks for the info
@nairalanders, is this data sharing info a scam?
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by tiwiex(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Karlovich:
And u left the taxi without advising the other lady passengers heading to their graves to do likewise, I presume u also gave testimony in ur church or mosque. That is if this ur story is true

Difficult to know who is part of the scam.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by uwajeh(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Haven't you guys noticed that in most recent stories of "ritual killings" it is always reported that other body parts are missing from the victim?

Organ theft is one of the biggest and most brutal underground businesses in the world. Most of these guys simply steal those body parts usually associated with ritual killings so people don't realize that the real reason for the murders is to steal those vital body parts in high demand such as liver, kidneys, e.t.c.

Murders resulting from organ theft is a global phenomenon and we must realize the true nature of these murders in order to tackle them appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by sLentlover7778(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
May God have mercy on us in dis obodo Nigeria, what a triicks. My prayer is they will never see us IJN Amen
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by RVBC: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
I smell lies, cooked up story! But thanks for sharing, probably someone will learn

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by olak2k8: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:

this starts with you.

It was not just started, I had similar experienced in 2009 along the same axis.. I entered a taxi from nitel Junction going to wise market, immediately after AP Junction, they started the same way but this was a lady who said she stole the money from one Alhaji who used to maltreat her.. I told the driver what concerned you about her load once she has paid you your fare. As the driver insisted with one other guys. I just told them they should let me get down since they were going to another direction different from my destination. They got annoyed and push me down and drove off.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by tivta(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is an old news na, what are the age range of the mods here sef?
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Intendy: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
op thank God you were not greedy.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by affigurl5(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol...this has been in existence for long.. my mum was a victim 5yrs ago in fetac; but they didn't succeed.. i was also a victim 9yrs ago, but it didn't wrk on me... the old man who claimed to be a prophet was in a vehicle, while the other man was driving; stopped me and was talkin.. to the extend he said, my aunt was a witch. i just laughed inside; cus my mum and her sis are very close, ive never seen such sister love. i payed attention without replying. then the other person walked passed, he stopped him too, and was like; his father is evil.. the man believed him . I noticed it was a planned work. The old man asked the both of us the accompany him to any church where he can pray for us..d other guy quickly jumped into the vehicle and was insisting i join them... me just look them two waka comot... head pass head.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by tiwiex(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
I think the focus of this post should be on ritualists. They use any means possible to isolate you. Once you see a case that could lead to isolation with strangers, abeg run.

I know a similar case but they used a land in Ajah to lure their victim. In fact, the lead for the land owner came from his account officer who hear a customer was in dire need of money. So, the source sounded credible. Anyway, the man went with his wife to Ajah. Without notifying a soul. Who wan share good deal? So please always tell someone where u are going.

Summary, they got lucky, realized something was shady and bolted. Luckily, a good Samaritan hinted them when he saw them with the strangers in bush.

THERE ARE NO GOOD DEALS. THERE IS NO FREE MONEY. ONCE A TOTAL STRANGER OFFERS YOU A SWEET DEAL TO GET IN ISOLATION, ABEG RUN.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by tgmservice: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
RVBC:
I smell lies, cooked up story! But thanks for sharing, probably someone will learn
do u have sense at all I see people testifying to dis act and u still say I smell lies, until u fall victim u will know its the truth
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by tiwiex(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
RVBC:

Nothing cooked up. I wasn't there bit people have had worse experiences. I used to think like u but this world is rough.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by RVBC: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
tgmservice:
do u have sense at all I see people testifying to dis act and u still say I smell lies, until u fall victim u will know its the truth

Oga sense! Is it bad to smell lies? Don't be quick to insult! Sensible pple don't do that.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Lsofdk(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
that's one reason why i hate abuja, transport facilities ain't sufficient for the masses causing people to board unknown vehicle out of desperation. rip to dead.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by gmacnoms(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:

this starts with you.
u mean it was ritualists' vehicle I entered here in warri that day? It was exacct story and discussions. Samethin I did o ( askd dem to wait lemme cum down. Dat I dnt want d moni). I thot it was some normal scam guys, ddnt no it's ritual format. Mehn
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
this is not new dear, thank God you're not a greedy person
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by needinfo: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
This same shit happened to me. It happened at efurun round about, close to agurure park.this people operate a taxi and pretend to be road transport drivers. The way the man who was accused of keeping money in the bag was acting, you will think its real. It happens that a female was also with them, gingering to share the money. They have not even drove off pass efurun round about before they started acting. Exactly the same story as the but in different concept. This man said his oga died, so he ran away with the money in his house.the driver was just shouting and asking us to share the cash.

A spirit just asked me to come down. Immediately i came down, you need to see how they speed off, enter a narrow road. It was done on me that they were either 419 or Ritualist.

Since then, i stopped entering road side bus. I prefer going to well know the park like agufure, good is good, peace mass transit etc to enter bus

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by explorer2: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks for sharing op, and thank God for ur life as well. But i think it is only greedypeople for that will fall for this type of deception, those who would want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Winnie2015: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
This tactic is called One Chance. It's been there for decades. It almost happened to me when I was a young girl in secondary school. Roughly 12 years ago. We have to be careful when entering vehicles. Another tactic is the "passengers" silt at the back and you the victim will sit in front and then they'd use chloroform to knock you out. May God keep us safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by harsysky(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Any one that fallz for this old trick deserves hell fire.
This trick is as old as 20yrs because I knew of the trick in my secondary school dayz..

Thou, I doubt if same passengers were the deceased.

I'm trying to decipher the meaning of your post. that you knew of the trick and never shared it to people makes you no. 1 candidate of HELL FIRE. So shut up!
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by mamaafrik(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
StepTwo:

this starts with you.
someone once talked about a victim of this same occurrence in abeokuta months ago......
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Nyksbry(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
PORTHARCOURT PATTERN IS THE WORST.. THEY WOULD JUST WRITE ON THE WALL OR FENCE OF BUILDINGS THAT TEACHERS ,FACTORY OR COMPANY WORKERS NEEDED URGENTLY NEEDED.ATIMES THEY WOULD SAY PAY PACKAGE ATTRACTIVE OT 50,000K..WHEN U CALL THE NUMBER INDICATED IN THE NOTICE AND TRACE THEM..YOUR EITHER RUBBED,KIDNAPED OR KILLED.PORTHARCOURT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY JOB SEEKERS..
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Nyksbry(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
[b]PORTHARCOURT PATTERN IS THE WORST.. THEY WOULD JUST WRITE ON THE WALL OR FENCE OF BUILDINGS THAT TEACHERS ,FACTORY OR COMPANY WORKERS NEEDED URGENTLY NEEDED.ATIMES THEY WOULD SAY PAY PACKAGE ATTRACTIVE OT 50,000K..WHEN U CALL THE NUMBER INDICATED IN THE NOTICE AND TRACE THEM..YOUR EITHER RUBBED,KIDNAPED OR KILLED.PORTHARCOURT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY JOB SEEKERS..

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by chakaz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
I had similar experience along airport road Abuja in 2009, it was the same story line but those ones were one chance guys. They couldn't manipulate me because I have heard their stories severally. They had stop the car for me to get down when they found out that they cannot fool me.
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by chakaz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
I had similar experience along airport road Abuja in 2009, it was the same story line but those ones were one chance guys. They couldn't manipulate me because I have heard their stories severally. They had stop the car for me to get down when they found out that they cannot fool me*
Re: BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. by Angeltoyo(f): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dis av bn happening taytay 4 my area. But not not 2 dis extent
StepTwo:

this starts with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.