Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Info About Japan. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Japan. (823 Views)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / I Need Some Info About Austria / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Japan. by goodguy100(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
Do any one here knows about japan? I was told that it is a very nice country and there are lots of jobs over there, that the only problem is one getting into the country.
Re: Info About Japan. by moonraker(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2009
Jobs Where?? Here?? My friend you have got to be kidding me.

the market is very dry now. you do however have a point. it s

very difficult getting in. plus even if u did get in, you need japanese

to be able to do anything here.

my 2yen
Re: Info About Japan. by durowa: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2009
They are very picky about foreigners in general, so its not that easy getting into the country, then again alot of japanese people do speak english to a degree but wouldn't speak english to u for nothing, they would rather reply in japanese, so if u want to go to japan learn japanese, its not that difficult to speak, reading on the other hand, good luck, better than learning chinese thats for sure,
Re: Info About Japan. by goodguy100(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2009
Thanks guys, will have to make up my mind soon.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Consulting Buisiness / Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa / Nigerian Jailed In The Uk For Cocaine Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.