Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Need Some Info About Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Some Info About Austria (5710 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Info About Austria by nightmareking(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2012
Peeps I'm about to travel to austria,, please I need some info about ds country b4 I leave naija... @justwise pls don't delete ds thread I beg u in d name of allah
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by nightmareking(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2012
I'm relocating to Austria,,, peeps pls reply...
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by kaffy4tope(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2012
Hey, don't come here and ask for people's help only, this is travel section, share your good experiences and let others share from your experience.....Meanwhile, Austria is a nice country in europe.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by fred1526(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
Which country are you moving from to austria.are you in one of the european countries now or you are traveling from nigeria
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by nightmareking(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2012
Moving from Naija
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by nightmareking(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
I'm moving from naija... I need some more info about the country.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by mikefay: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
nightmare king: I'm moving from naija... I need some more info about the country.
are you austria already ?
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by nightmareking(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
mıkefay:
are you austria already ?
I'm in salzburg @ the moment...
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by loverencha: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
nightmare king:
I'm in salzburg @ the moment...

@justwise, please I beg you, don't delete this thread, you already closed about 3Austrian threads where I posted to ask for help and you directed me to Australian link.. Please, Austria and Australia are not the same.. I am asking for information about Austria and not Australia.. Thanks

@nightmare king

I also intend moving to Austria for study. I am in Nigeria at the moment, I already have submitted my application at the Austrian embassy, and I went through all procedures including lawyer's.. The Austrian embassy forwarded my application already to the Austrian ministry in Austria and I don't know how long this takes.. Please, can you kindly tell me exactly how long it took you to get contacted from the Austrian ministry in Austria? Please share with me about how long your application took at the Austrian ministry before you got a reply from them??
I will appreciate your reply. My school in Austria will be resuming soon and I haven't heard anything yet from the Austrian ministry..

And, when you were contacted that your visa or residence permit was granted, were you asked to pay your health insurance before travel?? I need information, thanks
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
loverencha:

@justwise, please I beg you, don't delete this thread, you already closed about 3Austrian threads where I posted to ask for help and you directed me to Australian link.. Please, Austria and Australia are not the same.. I am asking for information about Austria and not Australia.. Thanks

@nightmare king

I also intend moving to Austria for study. I am in Nigeria at the moment, I already have submitted my application at the Austrian embassy, and I went through all procedures including lawyer's.. The Austrian embassy forwarded my application already to the Austrian ministry in Austria and I don't know how long this takes.. Please, can you kindly tell me exactly how long it took you to get contacted from the Austrian ministry in Austria? Please share with me about how long your application took at the Austrian ministry before you got a reply from them??
I will appreciate your reply. My school in Austria will be resuming soon and I haven't heard anything yet from the Austrian ministry..

And, when you were contacted that your visa or residence permit was granted, were you asked to pay your health insurance before travel?? I need information, thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/338151/working-legally-austria/6#15205888

https://www.nairaland.com/700645/how-convenient-student-life-austria/2#15205709

Were those closed as well? ^^^
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by loverencha: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/338151/working-legally-austria/6#15205888

https://www.nairaland.com/700645/how-convenient-student-life-austria/2#15205709

Were those closed as well? ^^^

Of course, you didn't close those 2 threads, but you know very well that you closed some Austrian threads where I had already posted... You should admit it that you had mistaken AUSTRIA for Australia which was why u closed those threads!! I am not here to make trouble, u should just admit your fault. That's all!!!

And @ nightmare King, please I'm still waiting for your reply, since you are already in Salzburg, I think u will be able to give me detailed information, thankssmiley
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by basdow101: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Loverencha

Hi, Sorry need some information from you, How did you go through the Legalization process at the Austrian Embassy. did u have to do the legalization before you got your admission letter or after you got your admission letter?

Thanks.
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by loverencha: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
basdow101: @Loverencha

Hi, Sorry need some information from you, How did you go through the Legalization process at the Austrian Embassy. did u have to do the legalization before you got your admission letter or after you got your admission letter?

Thanks.

The school I will be attending in Austria did not need legalization of my documents before issuing admission letter. But most of the schools in Austria demand for legalization of your documents before issuing admission letters, especially the german speaking schools in Austria. You can check your school in Austria to find out exactly what they want. But in the end, all students who want to study in Austria must legalize their documents because the Austrian embassy will only accept legalized documents for visa/residence permit applications. No exceptions.

Regards,

Loverencha
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by Meemconnect: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Peace be unto you all.
I have always wanted to process admission into any austrian university since, but was rejected admission(due to some reason).
Loverencha, if I may ask, what is the name of the school you got admission from & when applying for residence permit, did you use sponsor account from Nigeria or opened a student back account in austria?
I will humbly look forward to your reply.
Abdullah al-ajaanee
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by basdow101: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
loverencha:

The school I will be attending in Austria did not need legalization of my documents before issuing admission letter. But most of the schools in Austria demand for legalization of your documents before issuing admission letters, especially the german speaking schools in Austria. You can check your school in Austria to find out exactly what they want. But in the end, all students who want to study in Austria must legalize their documents because the Austrian embassy will only accept legalized documents for visa/residence permit applications. No exceptions.

Regards,

Loverencha

Thanks for your response,

1.Which school did you apply to

2. Did you send your Original results to the school? because most German Speaking school i submitted an online pre-registration to are demanding i get my O level legalised at the embassy before they can issue admission letter.

3. How much is the minimum amount you held in your account for legalization.

I contacted the Embassy, they told me they cannot legalize WAEC or NECO result alone, that i have to Legalize all my documents for Visa application at once.

Am confused please whats your view on this.

Much regards.

Basdow101
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by izeprince(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Owk @justwise I can get little or no info on what I need to know. Why not please enlighten me coz u just closed my thread and diz thread u directed me 2 is outdated... Please oooooooo @justwise.
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
ize prince: Owk @justwise I can get little or no info on what I need to know. Why not please enlighten me coz u just closed my thread and diz thread u directed me 2 is outdated... Please oooooooo @justwise.

https://www.nairaland.com/773408/austria-student-visa
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by izeprince(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2013
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/773408/austria-student-visa
. @justwise tank u very much 4 directin 2 a thread dat has bin long abandoned (since 15/11/2011). Owk I know u got d power 2 delete threads but al I'm askin is 4 u 2 pls create a thread (or allow d 1 I created) on info abt austria dat will guide me (us) 2ru my schoolin in austria, coz I knw thr re a lot of ppl out thr (like me) who re OPTIMISTIC dat thy would get Vital info here. Thank U
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by justwise(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2013
ize prince: . @justwise tank u very much 4 directin 2 a thread dat has bin long abandoned (since 15/11/2011). Owk I know u got d power 2 delete threads but al I'm askin is 4 u 2 pls create a thread (or allow d 1 I created) on info abt austria dat will guide me (us) 2ru my schoolin in austria, coz I knw thr re a lot of ppl out thr (like me) who re OPTIMISTIC dat thy would get Vital info here. Thank U

How about keeping this active?
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by izeprince(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sure y not I'm good 2 go. Coz presently I just did my police cert. Report nd I'm xpectin it anytym soon. But somtin came up (ignorant me) d lady doin it 4 me told me dat it xpires every 3months so I don't rili knw how 2ru is dis. Pls I nyd ur candid advice..thanks in advance @justwise
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by Ezegozie(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
JUSTWISE, ITS NOT JUST WISE to close threads unwisely
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by christianchukwu: 2:01am On Jun 09, 2017
loverencha:

Of course, you didn't close those 2 threads, but you know very well that you closed some Austrian threads where I had already posted... You should admit it that you had mistaken AUSTRIA for Australia which was why u closed those threads!! I am not here to make trouble, u should just admit your fault. That's all!!!

And @ nightmare King, please I'm still waiting for your reply, since you are already in Salzburg, I think u will be able to give me detailed information, thankssmiley

Please, i need help, is there anybody in the house who is willing to provide me with these information? I want to apply for a master's program at uni salzburg austria but i don't know how to go about with certifying of my documents here before applying. where does one certify ones documents here in Nigeria before applying. Also, I want to ask if it is a must that one certifies his document before applying.
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by forexbinary: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2017
christianchukwu:

Please, i need help, is there anybody in the house who is willing to provide me with these information? I want to apply for a master's program at uni salzburg austria but i don't know how to go about with certifying of my documents here before applying. where does one certify ones documents here in Nigeria before applying. Also, I want to ask if it is a must that one certifies his document before applying.

Docs are certified at Abuja... Is it Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Education, I cant remember which. LOL

Austrian Embassy is also at Abuja..

I heard those guys are over strict & stingy with Visa.
But definitely a nice & peaceful place to be, with low crime rate. Also get ready to learn German abi Deutsch, if U want to survive there.

Danke
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by Stanleykobby(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Pls I need to know how long it takes before given admission in jku austria,and how long it takes before one is been given a resident permit to study.urgent response pls.thanks
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stanleykobby:
Pls I need to know how long it takes before given admission in jku austria,and how long it takes before one is been given a resident permit to study.urgent response pls.thanks

Depending on the school, it takes usually 2 to 4 weeks, mine took a month, but I applied for like 6 schools, and some even took just 1 week to reply, so try applying first.
And Also, I was sending the school mail to get information about the admission process..

Peace out.. cool
Re: I Need Some Info About Austria by IfeanyiHon(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2023
So, in the end, what's the practical ways/procedure for migrating to Austria through the study route?

(1) (Reply)

Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children / Dv 2007 Lottery Winners In Nigeria / Which Is The Best Airline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.