Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? (2070 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by dolarland(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
I don't like slapping a dude,but if the guy make me vex well well I will not only slap him I will kick his balls.
Hope u can do this in a lonly street too
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
dolarland:
Hope u can do this in a lonly street too
anywhere
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Have the lady not held a random guy's waist before?Forming a tough one.
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by ucheofficial: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
If she is still there,i will give her the warmest hug or kiss she has ever felt.If she storms out after,well i will follow her and........
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by danidee10(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
mrjojo:
Morning guys, I was at Cds yesterday and a nt so funny scenario played out.
A corper guy was trying to call a female corper, there was much noise, so he tapped her and put his hand round her waist in a kindof joking way grin
The lady started shouting and screaming and eventually slapped the dude even after he apologised .well she caused a scene with d guy SO angry and wanting to slap her back. had to calm him down.
So guys,how will u react if a lady slaps u in public for a flimsy reason as this?

I go bite her booobi......she dey craze
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Would give her a resounding slap.. That kind slap way go the echo fr ur ear after 10 sec way the give u..
On a more serious note i wouldn't do anything and she would apologize right in front of everyone.. Thats if i wasn't at fault..
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by mrjojo: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
danidee10:

I go bite her booobi......she dey craze
grin grin grin, me no dey for that one oooo.. grin
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
My reaction will depend on a lot of things namely:

1. Who/what she is to me
2. Where the incident happened
3. My mood

Normally I don't hit women because of a lot of reasons, especially due to the fact that I learnt KARATE.
But if I loose it...someone's teeth will definitely go missing. angry
Re: How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? by khassy(m): 1:20am On Feb 08, 2016
how will I react??

You mean after she's dead or what?? undecided

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

when the chips are down / Groom Vomits During Wedding Vows; See Shocking Thing The Bride Did / Booty! Check out the picture of a Qualified Lawyer In Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.