Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids (52540 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by naniawini(f): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Eboh4z: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
There's a thin line between madness and fashion
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by cruzita(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
booli:

What of you? Huh
wetin u wan hear?
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by seamanFerrari23: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
No be lie
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Donald3d(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
chei.ali and simbi on one head.hehehehe
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
wetin u wan hear?

Your village olodo story
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
booli:

Your village olodo story
I can't because I'm allergic to telling stories
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
I can't because I'm allergic to telling stories

But not allergic listening to stories abi.
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
for him mind he is a sharp nigga.village olodo
e pain am
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by cruzita(f): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
booli:

But not allergic listening to stories abi.
yeeeessss
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by shegzypapa: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
LOL .... U forming porshe abi
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Eberex(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Adenle041(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na to satisfy both party
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by cartoonday(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lmao.....ise aiye
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Exponental(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
What if they are more than 2?
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol poor guy
E no easy grin
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by Ajani2plus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by donhils: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
You can do this to please them both only when you have no say in your own affairs.
Re: When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids by donhils: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
joelfelix23:
Good day everyone, congratulations to those who bought my games #We win everyday our source is the best and we have an odd of 178 and 112 in order to partake for our game you can call me at 070 5652 9887 GOD bless.
Say the truth. How can your source know the result of a match before it's played? Any testifier in the house??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.