Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship (1149 Views)

Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some General Tips:

1. Flush Flush Flush until all your friends are gone!

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. (yeah, I stole it, but its still good)

If you are the cause of a clog, and you KNOW if you are, kindly take it upon yourself to first, attempt to correct it; and secondly, report it!

Wash your hands, that’s where disease comes from.

It is polite to pull down paper towels for the other person in the restroom with you. This also invites them to wash their hands.

Please inform your friends if they have tucked in their skirts, tissue hanging from their feet, or paratroopers hanging from their noses.

Lastly, CHECK BEHIND YOU WHEN YOU’RE DONE.

THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN AND WIPE IN THE TOILET

Always wipe from front to back after using the bathroom. Doing it the opposite way increases the chances of bacteria from your butt region moving to your vaginal region, which can cause a urinary tract infection. Wipe the same way for washing and showering. Try to wash your hands before using the toilet or at least before wiping (especially in public). When you are out and about in public, your hands are exposed to a lot of bacteria so washing your hands can avoid passing germs from your hands to your genital region as well.

Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
na kardashian ashawo dy that second picture? undecided
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

how sure are you? they might just look alike.
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
sexybaby22:

how sure are you? they might just look alike.
undecided that's why I asked na.. Looks like her, but I'm not sure
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided that's why I asked na.. Looks like her, but I'm not sure

it kinda looks like kendall jenner but i doubt she is the one.
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
sexybaby22:

it kinda looks like kendall jenner but i doubt she is the one.
. You are Right.
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Many Nigerian ladies on campus need to read and share this article.
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

The first girl is gigi hadid

The oda is kendal jenner grin
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked how you take know them??
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
shocked shocked shocked how you take know them??
They are my distant cousins
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
sickstars:

100% correct.
Re: Complete Toilet Etiquette In Relationship by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Orikinla:
100% correct.

Tank u smiley

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason A Lady Gave Why Women Love Sex Than Men / Guys Check This Out! Whats your take in this? Ladies, your Zodiac lovers. / Some Pusssies Actually Have Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.