Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION (3589 Views)

I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please nairalanders, I need your intelligent pieces of advise, if we have psychologists in the house, it will go a long way to help or even safe a life, I've always pride myself in being a naturally born psychologist but all my efforts to help her had come to no fruition, she's been going through a lot and I don't want her to go off rail. Please if you don't have something reasonable to contribute, just hush cos I intend sending this link to her. Thanks in anticipation

Cc: lalasticlala abeg you might end up saving a soul from derailing abeg

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
She's broke and wants to try ARISTO? let her try it na....People are doing worse things...what is wrong in committing fornication with old men? Men older than her father? NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thru a lot like what?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
More

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
She's a final yr student, she's so broke now, she's under some pressure too cos she got no committed lover and she's 28,she's such a nice girl, the most matured I've ever met, very supportive when I was going through some shits, I'm just surprised that kinda person can get herself into this kinda situation, she used to be very strong, has smiles on her face always, positive minded, but all these are just beyond me

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by ayindepremier: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
You've given her the best, don't think I have a better way of consoling her.
I faced more than that each day with my family.
just shrug your shoulder and live your life!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
When a girls mind is this made up, words can't stop her
She gonna go ahead and do it even if she tells you she wont
Just to throw you off course

Unless you can gurantee her a steady income, words mean nothing at this stage.
Life is a bitvch mehn.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by precioussmart(f): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
tell her to b more prayerful n shldnt b discourage wiv anytin pple say. life z a lesson n we av to learn frm it evryday dou evryfin happen
of a reason. i'v a sis who z 35 n she z nt yet married.she z nt even into any relatnship cox of disapointment frm guyz. jes leave evryfin to God n hope 4 beta days ahead. doin aristo wil nt improv ur situatn in any rather it wil make it worse n complicated.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lalasticalala, can we help save this victim from darkness?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
When a girls mind is this made up, words can't stop her
She gonna go ahead and do it even if she tells you she wont
Just to throw you off course

Unless you can gurantee her a steady income, words mean nothing at this stage.
Life is a bitvch mehn.
Bro thanks, I'm sure she'll reverse the decision, not as if she's not been admired by money wielding young guys in the office when we worked together but she didn't budge all those while, I think she's outta her mind @ d moment, d sister she was talking about is her twin sister, she did her introduction last December, she was supposed to do hers the same day but onr thing led to another and it all went off, she's been thinking too much of recent and I think that's d reason for this. Like I've said before, all these is beyond me cos she helped me when I was going through a tough situation too

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by BankoleCruise(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
GOD Open her eyes, for her WALK IN YOUR LIGHT.
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
when the going gets tough the tough gets going,she should know that when things become very bad its a sign that her sorrow days are nearly over and her light is about to shine .she should be patient because sorrow may last for a night but joy comes in the morning.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by CaroLyner(f): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Be There in Person..
Over the phone or the Internet it’s easy to put on pretenses, and to minimize how you are feeling. For this reason, if at all possible putdown the phone or turn off the laptop and go and actually see her in person. This way, you’ll get a better picture of how she's feeling, and she will also feel the benefit of having you physically there.The whole talk would sink in more.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
tell her if aristo will make her happy then she should go ahead... she even has a whatsapp fone and she is lamenting. what of people in idp camp, wud they commit suicide...... shes just a weak willed ,unserious and materialistic fellow... i wonder how you both became close buddies..... tell her to go lay a complaint to her rekigious leader for assistance and advise... if she go cast, she have sinned before man and God
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by olac21(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
[/b]
adedotman5:
She's a final yr student, she's so broke now, she's under some pressure too cos she got no committed lover and she's 28,she's such a nice girl, the most matured I've ever met, very supportive when I was going through some shits, I'm just surprised that kinda person can get herself into this kinda situation, she used to be very strong, has smiles on her face always, positive minded, but all these are just beyond me
[b]
adedotman5:
adedotman5:

"A commited lover" you meant someone to pay him weekly&monthly salary.God help her-but you can't change her mind ok?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by kay29000(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Men! I feel her...Life can be a b#$ch sometimes.
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
adedotman5:

Bro thanks, I'm sure she'll reverse the decision, not as if she's not been admired by money wielding young guys in the office when we worked together but she didn't budge all those while, I think she's outta her mind @ d moment, d sister she was talking about is her twin sister, she did her introduction last December, she was supposed to do hers the same day but onr thing led to another and it all went off, she's been thinking too much of recent and I think that's d reason for this. Like I've said before, all these is beyond me cos she helped me when I was going through a tough situation too

Pressure from family members can change people, i've seen it happen before,
If it was a guy then i'd tell him to man up, but thats not the case. From the snapshot
You posted she seems very determined, thats why i fear for her cause the weakness
She is feeling now is nothing compared to the emptiness and weakness she will
Feel once she does whats on her mind. I've lost a friend to this shiit before
Best i can advice you is just "be there for her"

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
olac21:
[/b][b]

"A commited lover" you meant someone to pay him weekly&monthly salary.God help her-but you can't change her mind ok?
I wish nairaland can just give an op the veto power to delete some comments
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Pressure from family members can change people, i've seen it happen before,
If it was a guy then i'd tell him to man up, but thats not the case. From the snapshot
You posted she seems very determined, thats why i fear for her cause the weakness
She is feeling now is nothing compared to the emptiness and weakness she will
Feel once she does whats on her mind. I've lost a friend to this shiit before
Best i can advice you is just "be there for her"

Thanks boss, if she wasn't in a distant place, it woulda been easier for me, but I can send her the link to this thread later. I've also been calling her more often than I used to,
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pray for her

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
op, why dont u date her? i mean all dese bae, sweetie, honey, etc should mean something na....
be d committed lover..

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Are there people who hate sex ?

Pity her tho embarassed
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by oshyno(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari see ur life. One of my closest girlfrnd told me shez tired of this life. That for over 5months now no guy has talked to her. She was feeling same way asking me if shez ugly now cuz this babe make sense. U know wat I told her, I told her she shud brace up for even worse. That with the present economic situation guyz no get shishi to spend on dates. That if things continue this way, a time will come wen if ur walking on d road as a guy one girl will just rush-grab you to marry her without dowry.

Ofcourse I was trying to paint a gloomy picture ahead. She got scared. Asked what she would do cuz shez 27. At this point I hold d key to direct her on what to do and she listened attentively. I encouraged her, told her hw beautiful she is and the reason guyz have nt approached her 4 five months which is all in her head. That she can't attract people when shez not happy within hersef. She thanked me . Now she has a serious guy.

Each time she wud say Thanks Oshyno. I was about doing sometin dangerous b4 she talked to me.

Soo many chicks going through shiiet right now.

Moreover if shez not doing anything, that one kills faster.let her pick up a teaching jo cuz daz the only job u can get easily. She shudnt be idle most times. Any money that comes her way, let her use it to take gud care of hersef. No time man.
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
DDeliverer:
op, why dont u date her? i mean all dese bae, sweetie, honey, etc should mean something na....
be d committed lover..

Lol, bad guys, she's older than me by months though, I must confess a naughty part of my heart loves her but my head doesn't, reason being she will want to get married soon, m still hustling and ain't employed yet
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by fireforfire: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op ur a good friend.
from ur resppnses to her its like d sort of conversation a bro n sis will hv.
By d way tell her to dust hersef n b happy.No man can b attrated to an unhappy n moody woman.
Wen dia is life dia is hope!!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why don't you help her with her immediate need?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
Are there people who hate sex ?

Pity her tho embarassed
Yeah, she had an ex who wouldn't touch her boobs b4 going in, all he does is put her on bed, lubricate his D and goes in, she said she's begged the guy once to pls suck her boobs but he said he doesn't do such, the worse is she's never had it with someone else so she detest sex,
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by adedotman5(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Why don't you help her with her immediate need?
What's her immediate need?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
I once had a female friend like this

What I did was to play the role of boyfriend till she was happy again.

If your place is not far from her you can assume that role

And if you like her and you're single too why not give it a go?
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by amokeme(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
adedotman5:
I feel her mind is made up on the aristo ish.. its not something that just came to her head, it's been there for a long time, only waiting for the right period to show which I think it's now.
I really don't understand some ladies, because she is broke?(or is there something she told you that you are not telling us) cause I really don't understand. I think her real problem here is that she is 28 and doesn't have a "lover" and that's what is depressing her(IMO) and if that's the case, she shouldn't let that bother her really,. She is in her final year, she should get herself busy doing profitable things. At 28 you don't have a business to fetch you small money no matter how small?? That wrong na.
Re: HELP!! A FRIEND HAS THOUGHT HERSELF INTO DEPRESSION by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
adedotman5:

What's her immediate need?
Money

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Plus One Today / Finding A Husband Is Hard / 9 Place To Touch A Woman To Make Them Rum Mad For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.