Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" (2981 Views)

Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by crudeoilagent: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and owner of the Nation Newspaper, Bola Tinubu, has returned his own share of the N9 million received from the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA, through the Newspaper Proprietor Association of Nigeria, NPAN. This is coming after the Sun Newspaper also surrendered its own share to the Federal Government and as the Punch Newspaper also suspended its membership from the association following its involvement in the arms scandal. Recall that investigations from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, had traced a suspicious transfer of funds from the former NSA, Sambo Dasuki to Newspaper outlets including Tinubu’s own Nation Newspaper. Obviously embarrassed by the trend of events following the arms scandal, Tinubu may have pressed on his company directors to file an explanation and immediately return his own share of N9 million received.
“We are again compelled to comment on the N9 million received by Vintage Press Limited as compensation from the government of ex- President Goodluck Jonathan through the Newspapers Proprietors Association of Nigeria (NPAN) for the seizure of our publications, The Nation and Sporting Life in June, 2014.
“We do this for two reasons. First, to restate the sequence of events that culminated in the payment , thereby debunking insinuations about the motive for the compensation. Second, to inform the public that the N9 million collected from NPAN on behalf of the Jonathan government has been returned to the association .
“This decision was arrived at on Wednesday by the Board and Management of Vintage Press Limited after a painstaking examination of the legal and moral issues arising from the compensation.”

citigist..com.ng/2016/01/bola-tinubu-why-i-collected-n9million.html?m=1
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by geesilver(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
grand patron of corruption in nigeria has set the stone rolling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by niffymizzy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just 9m? Ah baba u fumble ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by loopman: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
What sort of stupid blogger is this?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by PunterTim(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Didn't See How That Was Jagaban!
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by ramdris(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=30pt]Wailers trying to rope Tinubu in on any scandal since 2016AD........[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by StOla: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Trying so hard to personally link the newspaper's compensation money for siezed paper supplies and equipment to Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by TippyTop(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and owner of the Nation Newspaper, Bola Tinubu, has returned his own share of the N9 million received from the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA,

Return the ones you stole in lagos as well.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by DaBullIT(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this news is not true I will personally report this blog to Tinubu's media aides
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by Pidggin(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Saint Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by demo4ril97(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dasuki: Asiwaju make i drop your share.
Tinubu: Dasuki biko free me I no need gate to hell!.
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by Marcelinho(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
following in 3D
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by eagleeye2: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
The Ashi wu aju Himself.
The Jaga gban tis
I learnt that The Nations newspaper is a Limited Liability Company and as such independent of the man with the above title.
Nduka is the owner of Thisday Newspaper and must be jailed for collecting money from Dasuki.
The Owner of AIT and Raypower must be held responsible for the money given to His company.
Nigerian Oracles have spoken.
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by NIJJAking(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by Emeraldcute(f): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by omartins(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Punch has never being a member. Another lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by sdindan: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
It is such a shame. These guys have turned themselves into a laughing stock in this country (apologies to all sensible Igbos). A major tribe that should be calling the shots in the country along with the other two now turned into an object of ridicule simply because they've foolishly refused to move on after supporting a candidate that failed in an election.

I really don't care what becomes of Tinubu, if he's found guilty of an offence, let him face the music, for I've never collected a dime from him- but I'm against spreading such falsehood over some idiotic blogs just to malign his personality.

It is just so irritating.
Are you okay?
Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by ccoolitempa: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
It is such a shame. These guys have turned themselves into a laughing stock in this country (apologies to all sensible Igbos). A major tribe that should be calling the shots in the country along with the other two now turned into an object of ridicule simply because they've foolishly refused to move on after supporting a candidate that failed in an election.

I really don't care what becomes of Tinubu, if he's found guilty of an offence, let him face the music, for I've never collected a dime from him- but I'm against spreading such falsehood over some idiotic blogs just to malign his personality.

It is just so irritating.

My brother na wa o...a whole ibo tribe that we all used to respect....now an object of ridicule... cheesy cheesy...people that should be at the table of power dictating events....now by the side...telling lies and making snide comments...a much smaller ijaw tribe is now more respected...soon the other smaller major groups will soon supersede them if that is not happening already... cheesy cheesy...ipod youths have totally embarrassed the once great ibos... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" by bashdawodu: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
The statement from the Nation newspaper is self explanatory. For all the Tinubu haters the election was 2015 let's all come together to support this government for sake of Nigeria and her future.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. / Every State In The South East Have More Than 1 City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.