Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me (744 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by hooged: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2009
Aint know how i'll express myself,i love dis girl with all my heart she's copper and we are servin in d same institute,we call ourself husband and wife and i neva express my feelings to her,she spend most of her time with me, but aint know wat to do.
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2009
sounds like a poem to me. grin
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by hooged: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2009
Poem?
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2009
Tell her how you feel, your a man, speak up! cool
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2009
hooged:

Poem?

yes it sounds like a poem, I was already shaking my head as I was reading it. grin
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:02am On Jun 25, 2009
mama-gee:

yes it sounds like a poem, I was already shaking my head as I was reading it. grin

So when you shake your head while reading, that means what you are reading is a poem so your head automatically oscillates once its starts to digest poems?
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by Beaf: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2009
hooged:

we call ourself husband and wife

Hmmm. The Oracle says, shy men chould learn rough play. Find some joke to crack, engage in a pillow fight, catch her, put one hand on her waist~~~ if she no talk, put de oda one ~~~ if she begin laugh one kind laugh, boy you're on!

But don't be shy, you won't always be as lucky as you are now with love begging you to take a sweet sip.
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2009
how old are u?what else do u need when u call each other hus and wify?according to ur posts its established by two of u that u are in love with each other by constantly been together, just take her out to dinner and look into her eyes and tell her that u are in love with her.then tell her about every feelings u have for her, its obvious that she equally loves u so enjoy the attention from her now, and make her urs in bed as well as in heart,
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2009
Tell her ur mind,else leave her alone for a better man.Act like 'men' do,not like 'hen' does
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by hooged: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2009
Thanks 4 dat friendly advice.
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by biola44: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2009
speak out! wink
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

So when you shake your head while reading, that means what you are reading is a poem so your head automatically oscillates once its starts to digest poems?

I said it sounds like a poem and that's it. angry
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2009
mama-gee:

I said it sounds like a poem and that's it. angry

why you angry?
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by frank317: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
hooged:

,we call ourself husband and wife and i neva express my feelings to her,

is this a reason why u think there might b something between u two? whats this? are u in kindergatin?

Ok, make u go try touch her breast because she play with u call u husband see weather she no go wose u slap.

My friend if u are serving that means u have passed through the 4 walls of university, stop acting like a kid and make a manly move towards the girl u have affection for.
sharper boys will do soon teach u how to do it if u dont take care.
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by ejembiboy(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2009
nawooo from prmary to secondary to university to service u can' even tell woman ur mind,this na shame dont u think so,pls stop posting primary two post here oooo
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2009
. . . .okay?

WDH are you talking about?
Re: I Love Her And I Think She Love' Me by vamsichaos(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2009
Just tell her how you feel or you might suffer later as i do right now
In my case i also thought like that, But she said why can't we be good friends?Just try to express the feeling all you have towards her?

(1) (Reply)

The Activities Of Unfaithful Men: Ladies Beware! / What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. / Best Way To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.