Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. (732 Views)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / Apology 2 My Bf / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by 9iceX(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2009
We met like 6 months ago. Trying to invite her over to my place but she wouldn't cum. What do u think is happening and what do u suggest i do?
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by stkris(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2009
simple; step ur game up cool
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by 190: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2009
catch am drag am go ur house
is she still 14 or wot
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by ashe2(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
wetin u wan make she come do? jus chill kip bin nice wen she trust u enof she will come. sometimes we chicks want we want is jus patience
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by biola44: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
maybe cool
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by izeek(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
maybe she just doesn't want the same things like you do.
and coming on your kinda invite might mean to you she is finally wanting to take it further.
and prob she doesn't, so maybe u stop inviting her.
when she feels comfy with u as either her friend or b/f, then she will initiate the idea herself.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by kok(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
She is only trying to play safe. just keep throtle going
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by iice(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
What do you want her to do at your place?
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by IFELEKE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
Poster,
and after you succeed in dragging her to your house, you'll leave her at home and rush to the nearest cybercafe to announce her arrival and to ask for the next step. . .Dude, Grow Up!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by Pataki: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
U met her four months ago? Are you guys in a relationship? What is she coming to do in your place in the first instance? Well dude, slow your roll. Why the rush? Some guys at times!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by 190: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2009
i wonder why u peeps cant face the truth
they are 4months old and ure telin him 2 excerise patience
patience my foot
this poster needs 2 get laid and his babe is fockin up
@poster
abeg free what these peeps are tellin ya
find a way of gettin around her and wen she coms
Bleep the livin daylite outta her puss.y
try forming sickness or u had a minor accident can help
u need 2 get laid remember
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by zenatta: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
sensible girl
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by gbubs: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
'190' is right, this guy's pheromone level is extremely high, its indicated right in his topic, imagine 'cum' instead of 'come' cheesy
that sister is in trouble smiley
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place. by sistawoman: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
she is prob. following her fathers advice.

zenatta:

sensible girl

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want. Video! / Being Attractive To A Woman : Challenge Her. / What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.