Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. (7210 Views)

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Guys: Have U Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by ashewoboy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abeg, sheee dem dey seduce girl? Ion think so. Na guys get experience pass.

Mine was a seduction by a female friend. Me and dis girl go dey inside room all alone. She will come to my house without wearing bra. who does dat? Well, her boobz is attractive make i nor lie bt i'm bent on keeping my sanctity, so i will jez ignore it. We will be conversing about various matters as friends.

Sometimes, she will come to ma house in short skirt, sit in front of me, open her legs wide while we are discussing. I ll just do as if ntn is happening. I didn't fall for her seduction. Now she don tire, she nor dey seduce me again.

Share urs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes by a friend, she was a principal of a local primary school, she did it in her office and later kissed me.

The office was too small we couldn't do it, I was very angry because that was one big minus 1 for me.

I missed a record and memory of doing it with a principal in her office.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
dem dey seduce girl oo.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
She sagged her jean a little bit that revealed her hot thong with ass's while we were inside the room together.I didn't do anything to her so that she would not say i harassed her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Scanning....
Lie detected.
OP you dey lie. You fell for the girl joor. Why you come dey lie give us like this? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Let the lies begin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by ashewoboy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Scanning....
Lie detected.
OP you dey lie. You fell for the girl joor. Why you come dey lie give us like this? tongue

why i go lie? Sheee anybody know me for here ni?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by kings49(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
She came to my room neked, and when I set my eyes on her I shouted JAH jehova. Chia

The next thing I did was..........

Wake me up when Olisa Metuh is out of prison.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
ashewoboy:

why i go lie? Sheee anybody know me for here ni?
Lol. na you know.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
she called me over to "talk".. She obviously had a crush on me but was always too naïve to admit to me before that fateful day...

At about 1pm, When I got to her house, she wore a very tiny black short that revealed the most beautiful laps I have ever seen on a female. We got in a frenzy mood by talking about fun things. We started off talking about umbrellas grin I know, same thing I said when I reflected later that day.... It was quite funny how the eccentric lays out the interesting when you're around the right person..

So, in the course of our conversation, I noticed the way she concentrated on my moving lips had intensified, her eyes looked like a mirror that revealed different sexual perversions.. I tried to keep my cool and the conversation going, but the weather had suddenly become hotter...

I looked down on her attractive laps and noticed how she opened her legs slowly, revealing her vagina lips(labia), slowly dragging hunger from the depth of my stomach. I could swear I saw her lubricant smeared all over her labia.. I acted as cool as I could but I felt a sudden electric shock run down my spine. I'm not the type who can live with the feeling the comes with disappointing someone, especially a girl. So as every normal guy would do, I kept talking, and tried as much as I could to make her laugh. But I didn't feel that sinful satisfaction inside me..

I saw her eyes glow, her nipples stiffen through the light T-shirt she was putting on.. I resolved inside me that 'two can play that game'. I paused for a while, made a return seductive eye contact just as she was doing, licked my lips slowly to give her a glimpse of what pleasures lie on my lips

Mehn.. I don taya to speak English, I no sabi poetry or prose abeg

See wetin happen next..She come put her index finger for my mouth, draw close to my ear, com whisper "don't move".. My body don dy hot by that time sef.. Na so she con dy kiss me, I try to kiss her back.. But each time I try, she dy release herself from me.. She go com hit my chest say make I no move... She con use her finger close my eyes dy kiss me small small... Den she com stop.. Look me.. Con whisper to my ear "let's enter inside"...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Abeg, sheee dem dey seduce girl? Ion think so. Na guys get experience pass.

Mine was a seduction by a female friend. Me and dis girl go dey inside room all alone. She will come to my house without wearing bra. who does dat? Well, her boobz is attractive make i nor lie bt i'm bent on keeping my sanctity, so i will jez ignore it. We will be conversing about various matters as friends.

Sometimes, she will come to ma house in short skirt, sit in front of me, open her legs wide while we are discussing. I ll just do as if ntn is happening. I didn't fall for her seduction. Now she don tire, she nor dey seduce me again.

Share urs.

SHARE WETIN?.. GUY U BETTER GO CHECK URSELF..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by ucheofficial: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
she called me over to "talk".. She obviously had a crush on me but was always to naïve to admit before that fateful day...

When I got to her house, she wore a very tiny black short that revealed the most beautiful laps I have ever seen on a female. We got in a frenzy mood by talking about fun things. We started off talking about umbrellas grin I know, same thing I said when I reflected later that day.... It was quite funny how the eccentric lays out the interesting when you're around the right person..

So, in the course of our conversation, I noticed the way she concentrated on my moving lips had intensified, her eyes looked like a mirror that revealed different sexual perversions.. I tried to keep my cool and the conversation going, but the weather had suddenly become hotter...

I looked down on her attractive laps and noticed how she opened her legs slowly, revealing her vagina lips(labia), slowly dragging hunger from the depth of my stomach. I could swear I saw her lubricant smeared all over her labia.. I acted as cool as I could but I felt a sudden electric shock run down my spine. I'm not the type who can live with the feeling the comes with disappointing someone, especially a girl. So as every normal guy would do, I kept talking, and tried as much as I could to make her laugh. But I didn't feel that sinful satisfaction inside me..

I saw her eyes glow, her nipples stiffen through the light T-shirt she was putting on.. I resolved inside me that 'two can play that game'. I paused for a while, made a return seductive eye contact just as she was doing, licked my lips slowly to give her a glimpse of what pleasures lie on my lips

See wetin happen next..She come put her index finger for my mouth, draw close to my ear, com whisper "don't move".. My body don dy hot by that time sef.. Na so she con dy kiss me, I try to kiss her back.. But each time I try, she dy release herself from me.. She go com hit my chest say make I no move... She con use her finger close my eyes dy kiss me small small... Den she com stop.. Look me.. Con whisper to my ear "let's enter inside"...
This is a very interesting piece..you are elaborate in your narration and did a good job in your language switching.Would like to know what happened inside.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
ucheofficial:
This is a very interesting piece..you are elaborate in your narration and did a good job in your language switching.Would like to know what happened inside.
Lol.. Thank you, but That's for me to know and you to Imagine..

Moreover, they just asked for the seduction part..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Pheals(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:
Yes by a friend, she was a principal of a local primary school, she did it in her office and later kissed me.

The office was too small we couldn't do it, I was very angry because that was one big minus 1 for me.

u be the. Student abi grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by shumuel(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

kikiki Lol, Saint grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Ekehwinz: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I remember an ex that was to do her wedding on saturday coming to my house on wednesday. While conversing with her, dont know what came over her and she came to where i was sitting and started kissing me, pulling my shorts, saying that i should get her laid. N.B: we've never had sex. I pushed her off me and told her that its not right. She pleaded that i should give her a lasting memory that she will forever cherish but i couldnt.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by valdes00(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ekehwinz:
I remember an ex that was to do her wedding on saturday coming to my house on wednesday. While conversing with her, dont know what came over her and she came to where i was sitting and started kissing me, pulling my shorts, saying that i should get her laid. N.B: we've never had sex. I pushed her off me and told her that its not right. She pleaded that i should give her a lasting memory that she will forever cherish but i couldnt.
You couldn't, cos jedijedi dey disturb u.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Michizzy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Are girls allowed to share theirs
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Ekehwinz: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
valdes00:

You couldn't, cos jedijedi dey disturb u.....

Really?!
I couldnt cos i've got conscience
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Freshmike(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
I was reduced by my economics teacher back den in sec. Sch........lolz she broke my v**ginity thouhg i dont regret it..cus it was amazin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Jayjay0(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Michizzy:
Are girls allowed to share theirs
Yes please
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Boys were neva lie b4 go really exploit this thread @Jokes everywhere.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op this thread is a bag of LIES from you down. cheesy
Knew this was gonna be the case before I came in here.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
I SMELL LIES
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
she called me over to "talk".. She obviously had a crush on me but was always too naïve to admit to me before that fateful day...

At about 1pm, When I got to her house, she wore a very tiny black short that revealed the most beautiful laps I have ever seen on a female. We got in a frenzy mood by talking about fun things. We started off talking about umbrellas grin I know, same thing I said when I reflected later that day.... It was quite funny how the eccentric lays out the interesting when you're around the right person..

And then you closed that kinky romance fiction book you were readin' grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
And then you closed that kinky romance fiction book you were readin' grin
iswear.. It really happened... Maybe I exaggerated a lil bit at the finger on mouth part.. But it happened.. True story smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
iswear.. It really happened... Maybe I exaggerated a lil bit at the finger on mouth part.. But it happened.. True story smiley smiley
Haha.I think you exaggerated a bit more than that.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.I think you exaggerated a bit more than that.
where else do you see an exaggeration? undecided because I know there's no more undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
where else do you see an exaggeration? undecided because I know there's no more undecided
You're actually serious?
I thought you where just bein' you.(sayin' random things)
But okay,my mistake.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
You'are actually serious? I thought you where just bein' you.(sayin' random things ) But okay my mistake.
hehe.. Gothcatongue

cool Too Easy... The pouyan strikes again!! cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
hehe.. Gothcatongue

cool Too Easy... The pouyan strikes again!! cool
Ooohh.
That's OK,I'll come with somethin' that's gonna make you catch your life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. by naijathings(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
falconey:

she kissed you... is that supposed to be a consolation prize ?
the office was too small?

style plenty naw...

she could have stood up, put one leg on the chair and bent for you to hit it from behind

or u sit and she sit facing u so u can press bo0bs and kiss while she ridea to sambisa on your bike

or u put her back on the table and put her legs on ur shoulder and hit it nicely

or u carry her and place her back on the wall while her legs are in your arms

or she just bend and rest on the table while u hit it from the back

or she touch her toes while u hit it from behind gently

na wah oh..

there are over 25 neat styles an experienced bad guy can do with just table and chair space...

or u were looking for a football field space?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) / 'many People Look At My Big Boobs, Come & Advertise On It' - Busty Lagos Girl / THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.