Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] (7198 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't have a job and I don't need a job — I write books.

Guess what? If you really want to make money while you sleep, write books and publish it on Amazon. It's the new oil company.

If you know how this business work, you'll never lack money.

I just published a bundle for fun and it's $29.99 paperback and $9.99 Kindle.

It took me a couple of minutes to design a new 3D cover for the bundle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ask me any book publishing question and I "may" answer it.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by lilianofentse(f): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
iClef:
do you need to pay a registration fee for you to submit a book. My friend in Nigeria wants to help me out and I want to know if your price would be cheaper.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
do you need to pay a registration fee for you to submit a book. My friend in Nigeria wants to help me out and I want to know if your price would be cheaper.
You don't need to pay any money. It's free to publish on Amazon.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Dafemich(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
iClef:
How do I publish on Amazon. I write book too. Infact, am working on a book presently. so how do publish on Amazon. But it is a Christian book
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dafemich:
How do I publish on Amazon. I write book too. Infact, am working on a book presently. so how do publish on Amazon. But it is a Christian book
Yes, you can publish on Amazon, Apple, Google, Kobo, etc. Yes, Christian books sell a lot as long as you learn about titling your book with the right keywords. To get started with Amazon, head over to https://kdp.amazon.com and register. It's simple.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Dafemich(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
iClef:
Yes, you can publish on Amazon, Apple, Google, Kobo, etc. Yes, Christian books sell a lot as long as you learn about titling your book with the right keywords. To get started with Amazon, head over to https://kdp.amazon.com and register. It's simple.
ok. thanks
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by lilianofentse(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
iClef:
You don't need to pay any money. It's free to publish on Amazon.
wow. Ok. No commissions or anything?
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by RicoBee(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello OP, thanks so much for this thread. Please I'm trying to register and when I clicked on the part where I need to indicate my bank, it showed that my country(Nigeria) is not supported. Please what should I do? Thank you.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2019
RicoBee:
Hello OP, thanks so much for this thread. Please I'm trying to register and when I clicked on the part where I need to indicate my bank, it showed that my country(Nigeria) is not supported. Please what should I do? Thank you.
Use USA or UK and to use them, you need a Payoneer account — it's free to create. Go to https://payoneer.com and create an account. They will give you a virtual USA, UK, Germany, etc. account to use. They will also send you a MasterCard here in Nigeria.

The MasterCard is not necessary, but the account info that will be generated when you open an account with them. Use the details and go back to Amazon to fill the payment form.

It's a simple process. Then, fill the tax form as well. Also simple to do too.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Legionx: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
iClef:
Use USA or UK and to use them, you need a Payoneer account — it's free to create. Go to https://payoneer.com and create an account. They will give you a virtual USA, UK, Germany, etc. account to use. They will also send you a MasterCard here in Nigeria.

The MasterCard is not necessary, but the account info that will be generated when you open an account with them. Use the details and go back to Amazon to fill the payment form.

To

How do you fill the tax form
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Legionx:

https://www.wetclef.com/topic592.html

1 Like

Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Legionx: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Simpleaerobob(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Legionx:

Me too am stock
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Simpleaerobob(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
iClef:
How can I get TIN NUMBER AT THE TAX SECTION
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Simpleaerobob(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
iClef:

The tax is my issue
Can u please guide me
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Simpleaerobob:

The tax is my issue
Can u please guide me
See the link above.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Simpleaerobob:

How can I get TIN NUMBER AT THE TAX SECTION
You are a Nigerian, so you don't need it. Follow the link above.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Simpleaerobob(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
iClef:
See the link above.
Thanks sir
The link was very helpful...
Pls how can I link my amazon account with my paynoeer account
Thanks
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by RicoBee(m): 3:38am On Sep 04, 2019
iClef:

Thank you so much
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by ambitiouschap1: 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
iClef:

hello, did you use draft2digital I want to ask how long it use to take them to pay royalty, I haven't see verified royalty since march
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Seersam(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

hello, did you use draft2digital I want to ask how long it use to take them to pay royalty, I haven't see verified royalty since march
have you been able to sell ur books on it?
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by NobleDeSage001: 7:18pm On May 29, 2020
Hello iClef, I read that publish drive distributes to over 400+ online bookstores and they have link to Amazon program too .
Why do you upload on Amazon instead of publish drive?
Is Amazon more profitable?
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by ambitiouschap1: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
Seersam:
have you been able to sell ur books on it?

Yes been selling a copy every month
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Seersam(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Yes been selling a copy every month
okay, can we talk more on it, I need some guide, drop ur WhatsApp number make I add u up
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by ambitiouschap1: 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
Seersam:
okay, can we talk more on it, I need some guide, drop ur WhatsApp number make I add u up

You no need any guide boss, i swear just published and like Amazon
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Elvisage(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
iClef:
hi bro, I just sent u a pm.i am really interested in knowing more about this book writing thing.
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Seersam(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

You no need any guide boss, i swear just published and like Amazon
I'm just a newbie that's why..
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Amehjude123(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2020
Pls how do I convert my books to paperback please
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by Ulunne777(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
Ff
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by nappy760(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2020
Amehjude123:
Pls how do I convert my books to paperback please

By printing with a printer of course
Re: THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] by nappy760(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2020
E be like say I go put my mama book online sef...and encourage her to start writing grin.

My niece too has a few writing skills up her sleeve. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Sends Internet Into Meltdown After Recreating Jennifer Lopez's Naked Snap / The Nigeria Black Woman And Tears! / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.