Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister (4923 Views)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by liquidmetall: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:
This could happen to anybody regardless of the level of your religion and dedication to God. Anybody could be tempted to touch.

Just of recent my friend neice was given an admission to study A 4yrs course in our school.

She came from a far distance and resumed lately which opted her out for hostel accomodation.

Her uncle (myfriend) asked if she can stay for a while with us bfor she secure her own apartment. I see no big deal in it.

So when she came down, although fresher students had to resume earlier before staylites because of their registration and other stuff as a fresh student.

I've resumed earlier even bfor she came and my friend is still at home hustling for his school fees since we re starting new session.

To cut the long story short, the girl moved in.
To make our sleeping formation morally balanced, I av to sleep on the floor (rug) and let her sleep on the bed ( the bed is big enuf to occypy 3 ppl o! All this family bed...)

This happened for 3days or more.
Until one afternoon when we were gisting about life in campus... she asked me why do I sleep on the floor when the bed is enuf to occupy 3? And I asked her why she said that... and she says that "nothing! Just asking...

So that day I had to sleep on the bed with her.

Same thing the second day.

One thing happened the third day that led to intimacy... I was like, "guy, re u crazy?" I said to mysef in the morning.

It keep repeating itself offten which we eventually has sex last week sunday.

Now i'm feeling like a betrayal. I betrayed my friend.

He' around now and i'm feeling the guilt inside.

I was thinking maybe I should confess our ordeal to him or I should just bury it inside.

This is girl is just 17yrs. My other friends been treaping nd disturbing me that they want to date her. Thou she's so beautiful with a great stature.

No need to tell... she really like me and always play hard wit me even after we've had so many issues btw us. She doesn't seem to care about her uncle.

Pls what should i do. Should I tell her uncle or... ?

She will never stop eyeing me even now that her uncle is around while eating.

I asked you a question?
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by macho44(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
211Observer:
This could happen to anybody regardless of the level of your religion and dedication to God. Anybody could be tempted to touch.

Just of recent my friend neice was given an admission to study A 4yrs course in our school.

She came from a far distance and resumed lately which opted her out for hostel accomodation.

Her uncle (myfriend) asked if she can stay for a while with us bfor she secure her own apartment. I see no big deal in it.

So when she came down, although fresher students had to resume earlier before staylites because of their registration and other stuff as a fresh student.

I've resumed earlier even bfor she came and my friend is still at home hustling for his school fees since we re starting new session.

To cut the long story short, the girl moved in.
To make our sleeping formation morally balanced, I av to sleep on the floor (rug) and let her sleep on the bed ( the bed is big enuf to occypy 3 ppl o! All this family bed...)

This happened for 3days or more.
Until one afternoon when we were gisting about life in campus... she asked me why do I sleep on the floor when the bed is enuf to occupy 3? And I asked her why she said that... and she says that "nothing! Just asking...

So that day I had to sleep on the bed with her.

Same thing the second day.

One thing happened the third day that led to intimacy... I was like, "guy, re u crazy?" I said to mysef in the morning.

It keep repeating itself offten which we eventually has sex last week sunday.

Now i'm feeling like a betrayal. I betrayed my friend.

He' around now and i'm feeling the guilt inside.

I was thinking maybe I should confess our ordeal to him or I should just bury it inside.

This is girl is just 17yrs. My other friends been treaping nd disturbing me that they want to date her. Thou she's so beautiful with a great stature.

No need to tell... she really like me and always play hard wit me even after we've had so many issues btw us. She doesn't seem to care about her uncle.

Pls what should i do. Should I tell her uncle or... ?

She will never stop eyeing me even now that her uncle is around while eating.
Ur story is so full of grammatical errors, well here's my advice, give ya own sister to ur friend to balance d equation.
www.adielem.com
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by kestino(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Brosi, i can only tell you this, you better leave the house for the both of them, better go find anoda accomodation for urself. all else olympus has fallen go happen for ur head o.
Flee fornication
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by donshady(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
KONJI IS A BASTARD.
Re: How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister by oluwasegun007(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2016
wats d name of ur schul sef, because my grandma is seeking admission & I don't trust guys like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo) / “What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.