Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) (4918 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep With His Sister Like This? / Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by infoebiscoebi: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen [See Photo]

If you come back home in the middle of the night when your wife traveled and you found your wife’s sister like this in the kitchen please be honest what will you do?
- See .YyR60YQ3.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Synzu(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Where da fvck is the pic?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by AyamBlaze: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:
Where da fvck is the pic?
I was about to ask the same question
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked my fone is blind cant see the pix

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Coolguy89(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
we need to see d pic first abeg
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
op snap the girl again since the first one can't upload. ;-)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
op snap the girl again and upload since the first one can't upload. ;-) so that i can see whether the strong long arm of justice can do her or grab her.
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pic or lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by EEZe(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
icedbeatz:
op snap the girl again and upload since the first one can't upload. ;-) so that i can see whether the strong long arm of justice can do her or grab her.
grin Wait mak the pics land first ]
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by excellencyabia1: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
The girl no dey show for pics
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by slyzy(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2016
U pple have been scammed! Keep waiting
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by jericco1(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2016
The girl no wear pants for d pic?
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by profpets(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2016
This OP must be very high on a burning weed, where is the pics he's talking about or is it my fone that is having a visual issue. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by franklingud(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
This is what happens when you smoke oshogbo weed, come take obalende own join am.
Happy viewing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by goshen26: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Wey d pinshure Na??
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by ShakurM(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I would smash her embarassed
Re: What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Dating An Older Man / FACT: 9 Out Of Every 10 Nigerian Men Love this Female Lebanese Singer [pics] / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.