Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (966381 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
chimaria:
I observed that funds needed to be used for training is yet to be approved by the senate

The Senate break is meant to last till September and they will seriously debate and scrutinize before approval & if they don't approve before middle of October, the training might be moved to January

The presidency is currently pleading for them to briefly come back and approve alongside with the election budget but they are playing politics and trying to play on presidency's patience.

This is part of the reasons why the general elections will most likely be postponed by 2 to 3months

Hey there, the training budget has already been taken care of, what u saw was security votes for the next election that's yet to be passed. Doesn't concern the new recruits, let's see how dis new week will come out tho suspecting something good will turn out.. it's been five months since documentation, like we know it takes 4,5,6 months highest before camp opens.. so just keep ur fone on, almost there.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ajasco12:
They are using training camp.
promotional exams usually doesn't take too long tho, few days or a week or two depending on the caders maybe it's done in batches data why it's taking a while.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kaizer86:

Hey there, the training budget has already been taken care of, what u saw was security votes for the next election that's yet to be passed. Doesn't concern the new recruits, let's see how dis new week will come out tho suspecting something good will turn out.. it's been five months since documentation, like we know it takes 4,5,6 months highest before camp opens.. so just keep ur fone on, almost there.
you are right.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by infoleak: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2018
While waiting, l advice dat u all engage in early morning exercise especially juging and press-ups. At least 2km evry morning and 50 push ups sh'ld be a warm up 4 camp cos it will be more dan dat in camp. By d way do we even hav fmale here on nairaland who are also expectn camp invite? cos almost all comments here seems 2b 4rm d male.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2018
infoleak:
While waiting, l advice dat u all engage in early morning exercise especially juging and press-ups. At least 2km evry morning and 50 push ups sh'ld be a warm up 4 camp cos it will be more dan dat in camp. By d way do we even hav fmale here on nairaland who are also expectn camp invite? cos almost all comments here seems 2b 4rm d male.

I'm a female
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Hey fellas small news, confirmed that officers are still using training base for promotional exams even as of today, because there's going to be massive posting for them, then also going to be massive retirement from the 1986,87,88 dss officers as they av reached retirement year in service, so definitely prospective agents are going to camp this year because they need Dem in active service from early next year. If we don't hear from them dis coming week then it's next month first week for sure.. that's the way it seems from the little I could gather.. hey also they have increased salary's by a massive 40 to 45k in each caders sounds comfortable enuf, Let's just be patient nobody knows date for camp resumption yet.. let's see what dis new week will bring us.. lovely new week ahead ladies and gents be safe.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kaizer86:
Hey fellas small news, confirmed that officers are still using training base for promotional exams even as of today, because there's going to be massive posting for them, then also going to be massive retirement from the 1986,87,88 dss officers as they av reached retirement year in service, so definitely prospective agents are going to camp this year because they need Dem in active service from early next year. If we don't hear from them dis coming week then it's next month first week for sure.. that's the way it seems from the little I could gather.. hey also they have increased salary's by a massive 40 to 45k in each caders sounds comfortable enuf, Let's just be patient nobody knows date for camp resumption yet.. let's see what dis new week will bring us.. lovely new week ahead ladies and gents be safe.

Nice, Straight and Entertaining info as always.
Tnx Man!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
infoleak:

Good advise
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tbanj11(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hllo... Did anyone recieve call to send at least 3 referees?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Today?
tbanj11:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Your state command probably just started your own vetting process and that's the reason for the asking for referees
tbanj11:
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Aduragbemi1988: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please is it mandatory to use serving or retired officers as referees or you can use civilian such as Manager of Gov Org, Ur Dad, Relations? Kindly put me thru & wen will sponsor be needed? Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tbanj11(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Nah i dont tink so... State ended dere vetting since Febuary... Has any1 bin contacted frm abj?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
tbanj11:
Nah i dont tink so... State ended dere vetting since Febuary... Has any1 bin contacted frm abj?

No sir,

But bro Pls explain tins. Dis one wey b like Wetin I don't know... They called u to send referees to abj base on Wot pls?
Is it another vetting?
Is it training?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Vetting never ends till the day you retire. I'm quite sure it's for vetting purpose probably to get more information about you. That's the only reason they could ask for your referees
tbanj11:
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Vetting never ends till the day you retire. I'm quite sure it's for vetting purpose probably to get more information about you. That's the only reason they could ask for your referees
very true, but at this stage now is called profiling when the open up a data base on every prospect and call to mk sure they av all ur details correct even down to ur blood group, finger print as was done during documentation. Just basically crossing the tees and doting the ies. May this new week bring good news. InSha allah
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Kaizer86:
very true, but at this stage now is called profiling when the open up a data base on every prospect and call to mk sure they av all ur details correct even down to ur blood group, finger print as was done during documentation. Just basically crossing the tees and doting the ies. May this new week bring good news. InSha allah

Sorry I have to ask, is d call going to b for everyone or those who's data needs to b cross check?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Not necessarily everyone. If they need to they'd call.
S2Saidu:

Sorry I have to ask, is d call going to b for everyone or those who's data needs to b cross check?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Not necessarily everyone. If they need to they'd call.

Tnx man
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
this recuritment is becoming tiring everyday a different news

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
I think this guy is partly right.
Baablo:
It's going to be in batches...we would be called in batches starting from the 4th of August.. Goodluck to everyone
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:

Wot makes u say that?

Have u been called?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
sampsonrichy:
this recuritment is becoming tiring everyday a different news
Lol you,ve done ur part okay. Leave the rest for them and God..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:

Today is 5th tho, not one person on this thread has been called up, so I highly doubtful as much as we want and expect good news let's just see what dis new week brings. Even police have resumed camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
No! However, according to the indirect claims of some people yesterday on this platform some calls were received. I think that is encouraging and it could be a precursor to more positive news.
S2Saidu:

Wot makes u say that?

Have u been called?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bro, I think you are already in Australia because you are ahead of Nigerian time. Thanks for keeping us up to speed though.
Kaizer86:

Today is 6th tho, not one person on this thread has been called up, so I highly doubtful as much as we want and expect good news let's just see what dis new week brings. Even police have resumed camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
Bro, I think you are already in Australia because you are ahead of Nigerian time. Thanks for keeping us up to speed though.
Lol,bro see I av given up on naira land English abeg. When u finish typing ul see something else with auto correct. I don give up Tay Tay long as I can pass one or two meaningful message I dey alrite. Lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
No! However, according to the indirect claims of some people yesterday on this platform some calls were received. I think that is encouraging and it could be a precursor to more positive news.
Those call they are receiving now some of us received last month also.. am sure a few people can attest to it. All wetin concern us now na camp list and date finish..person don tire ni
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tomorrow is another day.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
BREAKING: Acting President Osinbajo sacks DSS boss, Lawal Daura
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
May God help us.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Spymate: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rablaw:
BREAKING: Acting President Osinbajo sacks DSS boss, Lawal Daura
I hope dis will not affect the list and camp date

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.