Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (965229 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by danibliss(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
DSS Recruitment is ongoing.. Official recruitment portal is @ dss.gov.ng. Visit https://www.recruitmentbeam.com/dss-recruitment/ for more info on the recruitment procedures.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
danibliss:
DSS Recruitment is ongoing.. Official recruitment portal is @ dss.gov.ng. Visit https://www.recruitmentbeam.com/dss-recruitment/ for more info on the recruitment procedures.
promoting the site I guess.. because nothing like this I can assure u.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
From my source the recruitment has not been cancelled, no date has been fixed yet

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
sampsonrichy:
From my source the recruitment has not been cancelled, no date has been fixed yet
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
yes, I agree with you my brother
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Breaking News!
Details shortly...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sammyuche(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kaizer86:

Just like every security job it comes with it's risks.. that's why an agent has to avoid showing off so u don't drag attention to ursef.. rather u go about ur job quietly and diligently... As per the risk Dem fit post u go borno what will u do?? Lol. What if ur assignment is to infiltrate a gang n get information and the gang members find out ur agent.. not in all cases tho major objective of dss agent is to protect the president, and top govt officials and foreign envoys.the dss is a department under the presidency, that's where their loyalty and first obligation lies. Also to provide intelligence gathering to sister agencies such as the army and police and so on.. to work deligently and selflessly to halt any threat to the country and it's peace.. aso and detectives have more work load tho, than cadets from my little investigation. But DATs not to say it's not equally stressful and it will take ur time alot especially for first timers ul be used well so as to build up ur experience and metal.

Appreciate your support in answering these questions. Please what level does a doctor post nysc get if recruited into the DSS. What's the pay gonna be like
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rablaw:
Breaking News!
Details shortly...

Pls break the news to us. Don't put us into suspense
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2018
from my source this morning junior officer {waec} are on training ground

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2018
sampsonrichy:
from my source this morning cadet are on training ground
Lol.. Invisible list I guess

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
sampsonrichy:
from my source this morning cadet are on training ground

smiley

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Pls if u know u don't have a concrete info pls dont share here abeg haba...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
sampsonrichy:
For this.. I can't say if it is true.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2018
sampsonrichy:

Which of the training schools?
Hope it is not guards?
When were they called?
Please guys let someone confirm this information
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
sampsonrichy:

Good. At least the training school is busy with some people (old junior staff I guess)

Opportunity for new intake to relax their mind that they can't be called upon now
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSBeware of fraudsters, we’re not recruiting – DSS warns job seekersPublished on October 29, 2018 By Don Silas

The Department of State Services, DSS, has warned members of the public to be wary of the activities of fraudsters using Facebook accounts of some officials of the service to defraud unsuspecting persons.

NAN reports that a statement issued on Monday by the Public Relations Officer of the service, Mr Peter Afunanya, stated that the fraudsters in some instances had promised employment and made victims to part with various sums of money.

“The service advises applicants to verify information of recruitment from its formations across the country or send an email to dsspr@dss.gov.ng for confirmation.

“In this regard, the public is advised to be wary of the fraudsters and avoid falling victims,” he said.

He said that the criminals had cloned the Facebook accounts of some DSS senior officials, including that of the immediate past acting Director General, Mr. Matthew Seiyefa.

Afunanya said that the service was currently not recruiting any cadre of officers and does not recruit through the Facebook and does not charge money.

The spokesman said that the service has continued to apprehend these criminals, and warned operators of the latest false accounts to desist from the illegality.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sodiqkolawole: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Ajasco12:

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSBeware of fraudsters, we’re not recruiting – DSS warns job seekersPublished on October 29, 2018 By Don Silas

The Department of State Services, DSS, has warned members of the public to be wary of the activities of fraudsters using Facebook accounts of some officials of the service to defraud unsuspecting persons.

NAN reports that a statement issued on Monday by the Public Relations Officer of the service, Mr Peter Afunanya, stated that the fraudsters in some instances had promised employment and made victims to part with various sums of money.

“The service advises applicants to verify information of recruitment from its formations across the country or send an email to dsspr@dss.gov.ng for confirmation.

“In this regard, the public is advised to be wary of the fraudsters and avoid falling victims,” he said.

He said that the criminals had cloned the Facebook accounts of some DSS senior officials, including that of the immediate past acting Director General, Mr. Matthew Seiyefa.

Afunanya said that the service was currently not recruiting any cadre of officers and does not recruit through the Facebook and does not charge money.

The spokesman said that the service has continued to apprehend these criminals, and warned operators of the latest false accounts to desist from the illegality.

You guys still find it hard to believe that the recruitment has been cancelled. Isn't that too clear or until i tell you my source! ok o!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Ajasco12:

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

After this kind of publication comes call for application!

Why?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by swaggabrown(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2018
i am not sure if some persons on this thread are actually graduates. where in this news was it mentioned dat the previous recruitment exercise has been canceled? they are only warning the masses to beware of fraud recruiters claiming to render help. abeg if una no sabi read to understand make una keep quiet..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2018
swaggabrown:
i am not sure if some persons on this thread are actually graduates. where in this news was it mentioned dat the previous recruitment exercise has been canceled? they are only warning the masses to beware of fraud recruiters claiming to render help. abeg if una no sabi read to understand make una keep quiet..

Frustration is taking toll. Guide your loin.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by swaggabrown(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Loin ni Lion ko.... is dat the only grammar u learnt tru out ur 4 years? i am trying to stop someone who is trying to cause panic on dis thread nd u r there talking abt frustration. i gat hustle paying me now.. we jst dey hunt gov. jobs for immunity on our hustle.
dey there brother Loin.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2018

"To legitimise your hustle"

Well, let me you school you small. No one in DSS will come out and explicitly state that recruitment is cancelled.

The process will ease out itself.
That fact is not taught in schools.
Be street wise
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you are doubting about the recruitment maybe is cancel or intact you can contact them by this email address below
dsspr@dss.gov.ng
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
swaggabrown:
Loin ni Lion ko.... is dat the only grammar u learnt tru out ur 4 years? i am trying to stop someone who is trying to cause panic on dis thread nd u r there talking abt frustration. i gat hustle paying me now.. we jst dey hunt gov. jobs for immunity on our hustle.
dey there brother Loin.

Guy pls stop arguing with these guys on this matter. Its crystal clear that they applied but not invited or invited but failed the test as a result of that want the recruitment cancelled. Thank God they are not DG or Buhari. Their wishes can not change anything. This recruitment wont enter next year.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
jameshow:

Guy pls stop arguing with these guys on this matter. Its crystal clear that they applied but not invited or invited but failed the test as a result of that want the recruitment cancelled. Thank God they are not DG or Buhari. Their wishes can not change anything. This recruitment wont enter next year.

You're clever by half.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sodiqkolawole: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2018
jameshow:

Imagine how this dumb head think. Telling you the obvious means someone was not invited for interview and documentation. You are far from the truth. This your thinking won't take you far in life.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2018
sodiqkolawole:

Imagine how this dumb head think. Telling you the obvious means someone was not invited for interview and documentation. You are far from the truth. This your thinking won't take you far in life.

Dumb head? hahaaa, obvious indeed. Thanks for letting me know i'm dumb head i will work on that but my dumb headed can assure you that the recruitment has not been cancelled.Also, if debunking untrue and unverified info you derived pleasure in sharing that will not take me far in life let it be. Thank you. The end will justify the means on this issue
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
So someone reported me and I got blocked from the site for awhile.. why I do not know.. but hey am back.. so I see people still insinuating recruitment is off.. I reassure u it isn't.. currently directors are doing interviews it might take two weeks or more.. so remove ur mind from this two weeks coming it might happen 3rd week or last week. please carry on with whatever u wer doing.. after the finish wit directors I'll have info on if we will leave to camp after that.. I know it's tiring and the wait is over due.. guess UL have to wait longer it's worth it. If Dss has called and done back ground checks on u. Rest ur mind they won't waste resources if they weren't Interested in u.. don't listen to anything anyone says about cancellation for now I assure u it's not true.if it is it will be heard in due time for now i strongly assure u recruitment is still on.. let's pray after the promotion exams and excersise they tend to recruitment. Stay safe guys..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
guys be on d alert! Anoda recruitmt may spring up!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
sleuthhound:
guys be on d alert! Anoda recruitmt may spring up!

I can assure you that there is nothing of such, i'm sure beyond a reasonable doubt.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
jameshow:

I can assure you that there is nothing of such, i'm sure beyond a reasonable doubt.
oga assurance! Did u see "may".
With dss ur "reasonable doubt" cant assure of anything. Dem dss will do as dey wish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.