Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964804 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
sampsonrichy:
i screen short for you to know my source of information

I get it. But you left his name and profile pic in the full glare of the public, plus your own picture as your wallpaper. Exposing your source that way on a public forum, It was unnecessary. As an aspiring officer, that was unprofessional, bro. But it's a good thing you edited and removed the screenshot which had the name and picture of your source. Everybody na anonymous here, including sources. At least, that way for now. But you can still give helpful info if you need to.

Kaizer86:
lol in Nigeria wen someone starts conversation with all due respect hehehehe we know as e de end.. lmao
grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
braveheart234:

I get it. But you left his name and profile pic in the full glare of the public, plus your own picture as your wallpaper. Exposing your source that way on a public forum, It was unnecessary. As an aspiring officer, that was unprofessional, bro. But it's a good thing you edited and removed the screenshot which had the name and picture of your source. Everybody na anonymous here, including sources. At least, that way for now. But you can still give helpful info if you need to.

grin
Thanks bro for the advice I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Count down 95 days to go.........We are almost there, next year after election latest.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jobalet:
Count down 95 days to go.........We are almost there, next year after election latest.

Says who? Camp is opening by Dec

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
jameshow:

I have a strong feeling its December too cause anything beyond elections.. A lot could change trust me..it would be a big gamble by those in power to let it exceed December.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
If fund is available by then

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 5:49am On Nov 14, 2018
jameshow:

Confident... I like this 1!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
By Eyo Nse,
Last month a personnel of the Directorate of State Services (DSS), Mr. Michael Orusede was stabbed to death in Obanliku Local Government Area of Cross River State, Brainnews report.
The incident occurred on October, 11, 2018 in Sankwala, headquarters of Obanliku LGA, Cross River at about 5pm after an unidentified gunman stabbed him when he attempted to disarm a suspected killer who was shooting sporadically.
The gunman also shot the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Obanliku Police Division, whose name could not be ascertained.
The murderer of the personnel of the Directorate of Security Service (DSS) Mr. Michael Orusede, was arrested on Monday October 15, by a vigilante group in Obanliku Local Government Area of Cross River State.
The murderer, Emmanuel Kpongkpong tried to escape to Cameroon but was arrested in Bomaji Mountain in Boki LGA, Cross River.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
May his soul rest in peace. May God comfort the family he left behind
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Detectives have been contacted today.

They will report tomorrow, and move to Camp on Sunday.
Congratulation to all Detectives who made it.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rablaw:
Detectives have been contacted today.

They will report tomorrow, and move to Camp on Sunday.
Congratulation to all Detectives who made it.
Confirm info. Well done bro. Cadet is the next

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please which states have been called because what I heard now is nothing like that yet
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Cadets stay put.. Its coming soon.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Smoke screen unconfirmed report!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dis 3 guys with almost /the same info! I smell goodies grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
did you have any of your relatives that is among the detective and did they call them or send message
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Okay okay confirmed detectives are a go... Good luck guys to all successful detectives kaduna unward safe trip and best of luck...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
So last time they ddn't carry detectives hence why they have been mobilized first this time... kaduna is also quite the distance so they had to move them early.. some detectives will still receive calls tomorrow.. so don't panic yet if u are for detectives cader and u haven't been called up.. but if after Sunday u don't get called u don't need a shrink to tell u it's time to move on or wait for new recruitment concerning detectives cader...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kaizer86:
Okay okay confirmed detectives are a go... Good luck guys to all successful detectives kaduna unward safe trip and best of luck...
did you confirm it from your source when is like it we will be called
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Boladeyo2301:
Please which states have been called because what I heard now is nothing like that yet

Relax.. Everyone can't be contacted on the first day
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
i am not in the country now if the call someone and the number is not going any other way of communications
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
sampsonrichy:
i am not in the country now if the call someone and the number is not going any other way of communications
text message... But ur number should be Able to roam or u call ur fellow detectives that u did documentation with
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
The mode of contact for the detectives today was it tru text msg or phone calls or the two together
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kaizer86:
text message... But ur number should be Able to roam or u call ur fellow detectives that u did documentation with
I applied for cadet, roam I must have credit in my phone and the call cost much
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by cozykozy: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jimmyo3:
Hello Nairalanders an unconfirmed news reaching me that The Department of State Services(DSS) or (SSS) is recruiting and therefore welcome applications from both DEGREE and SSCE holders. Signal was sent from Abuja to the 36 States today 22-01-2016.
NOTE:this was communicated to me via a close friend working there...
NOTE: if u've applied or planning
to apply you really have to study
your GMAT and QUANTITATIVE
REASONING very well, you should
also be good in ESSAY WRITING
and CURRENT AFFAIRS...

Please anyone with the Nigerian army DSSC past question and answer should kindly send it to me through these email..vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by zanga3(f): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2018
truffle:
The mode of contact for the detectives today was it tru text msg or phone calls or the two together

@kaizer pls answer this question
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2018
truffle:
both.. first call and then text message to confirm Wit instructions
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2018
sampsonrichy:

I applied for cadet, roam I must have credit in my phone and the call cost much
they avnt called cadets yet.... Hope they will soon enough at least all those people that where shouting recruitment is cancelled done close mouth now..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Kaizer86:
they avnt called cadets yet.... Hope they will soon enough at least all those people that where shouting recruitment is cancelled done close mouth now..
yes bro you are right let believe from now to December they will call us
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Detectives cadre most likely to be called first.

Throwback to when I saw the future grin

Good morning all.
Safe travels to all Detectives in the house.
The calls to Cadets coming in soon.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Jfkanweyest:

Throwback to when I saw the future grin

Good morning all.
Safe travels to all Detectives in the house.
The calls to Cadets coming in soon.
please when is like cadet will be called thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
sampsonrichy:

please when is like cadet will be called thanks

No info on that yet.
Hopefully before the end of the year.
Could also come suddenly just like that of Detectives.
It's adviced to always be prepared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.