Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964551 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jags0813:
Chasteghuy,
Jfkanweyest.

Can we talk.
+2348087527457

All I was told is that the list is ready that I shouldn't worry. When we would be called on is yet unknown
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Others can contact their sources
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
I refuse to comment in this issue since, but just leave them bro. They will be shocked!!!

Martionsbillion:
A lot of people in this house will be so disappointed when the call start coming to camp...... And also, it will be a shock to know that, no recruitment next year on cadet level..

For does of you that have my contacts and don't, guess today we be the last day I will communicate with u all..... On till the calls start coming.. God bless Nigeria and bless DSS also

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Kindly explain the bolded
nothing to explain o grin grin cos ur waiting 4 call-up wey u see 4 dream don dey turn u into nuisance 4 thread
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
sleuthhound:
nothing to explain o grin grin cos ur waiting 4 call-up wey u see 4 dream don dey turn u into nuisance 4 thread

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
Others can contact their sources
idiot. you don contact ur imaginary source finish? foooool

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 27, 2019
allan2:
idiot. you don contact ur imaginary source finish? foooool

Poor allan2 seems helpless

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Nobody knows wat is actually happening at de agency, but this long waiting is not encouraging at all.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ohosi4real(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Northern job to oppressed southern. If u know man for North apply but if u don't put hope on God
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sid2018: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2019
ohosi4real:
Northern job to oppressed southern. If u know man for North apply but if u don't put hope on God

There's really no need for this on this platform...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Jags0813:
Nobody knows wat is actually happening at de agency, but this long waiting is not encouraging at all.
Stop waiting bro. Move on bro.....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS THE DARKEST MOMENTS OF THIS WAIT SINCE THIS THREAD BEGAN, ALMOST ALL HAVE LOST HOPE AND TIRED, AND U CANT BLAME THEM...HOWEVER, WHAT DID OUR EXPERIENCED FATHERS SAY IN TIMES LIKE THIS? THE DARKEST NIGHT COMES BEFORE THE DAWN. AND THE WISDOM OF THE 'FATHERS' BASED ON EXPERIENCED CANT BE DOUBTED

SO WHILE I'M NOT A PROPHET, BUT BASED ON TIMELESS WISDOM LAY DOWN BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN OF LIFE, I BELIEVE THAT MORE THAN EVER THIS IS THE TURNING POINT IN THE WHOLE OF THIS JOB MATTER...CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
but seriously,out of over 8000 sport some pple no see any sport to play with dan to play with pple emotion,lol...make una continue,God is watching....but sha na lie lie my naija pple like
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Training will start on 2nd September, so camp will officially be opened on 31st August. Good to go

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jags0813:
Training will start on 2nd September, so camp will officially be opened on 31st August. Good to go
bros stop dreaming.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jags0813:
it may not be for cadets
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Jags0813:

From your source or sauce right grin grin?

Well, I think the training has been cancelled cos we've waited too long and next year is already around the corner for new recruitment unless they are not gonna recruit new cadets next year.

Anyway, may we all be favored. Amen
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Nawa o, naija my country
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Evening bro. Being following ur comments & contributions on Nairaland wit regards to Dss cadets officers training camp wic is still unknown to many. Bro., d latest development going on in d Agency is dat, d Agency is short of junior officers i.e many have moved to d senior level wit d recent promotion. As such, d Agency have cum to conclusion dat pple wit Third class Degree wud b recruited to d Rank of ASO, dats GL 07 instead of SIO coz d Agency doesn't accept such class of Degree in a real sense. I leave in Abuja and have sum1 very close that works wit d Agency at d headquarter precisely. To b honest wit u, dix is d real issue on ground unless if ur source is hiding dix 4rm u. Its already been stamped, sealed,and approved by d oga himself, d DG.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2019
bros if u reason well u go no say weytin dat sum1 u know at d headquarters tell u na lie,,and if na u tell d lie any person wey dey reason straight go know say na lie u lie
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2019
although no one can predict d agency,dey can call u guys to camp anytime and dey can decide not to call and start a fresh recruitment
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jags0813:
Evening bro. Being following ur comments & contributions on Nairaland wit regards to Dss cadets officers training camp wic is still unknown to many. Bro., d latest development going on in d Agency is dat, d Agency is short of junior officers i.e many have moved to d senior level wit d recent promotion. As such, d Agency have cum to conclusion dat pple wit Third class Degree wud b recruited to d Rank of ASO, dats GL 07 instead of SIO coz d Agency doesn't accept such class of Degree in a real sense. I leave in Abuja and have sum1 very close that works wit d Agency at d headquarter precisely. To b honest wit u, dix is d real issue on ground unless if ur source is hiding dix 4rm u. Its already been stamped, sealed,and approved by d oga himself, d DG.

smiley
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jfkanweyest:

This is quite sad but 100% true.
This is the longest period the agency has ever gone without the intakes of cadet officers and it's quite sad cause it's creating a loop hole in the hierarchy of the service.

It may not be felt today but tomorrow in future when senior officers would be need to occupy managerial positions and there are none because of the long gap between successive recruitment of officers today cause only cadet officers have the privilege to rise to positions of directors in any organization.

So all the many officers who have been upgraded would have at most 15 to 25 years in the service and can barely rise to positions of Asst directors and directors. So what happens after they retire?

Whose hands would the agency be left to?

Truth of the matter is the cadet list is ready (a new one was assembled in june)
Only God knows what they have in mind and when they will eventually call.

The only painful aspect is those who were called in June after over 17 months abandoned all their other endeavors only to be kept hanging again till now.
It's quite sad

for the bolded, I don't think that's a wise decision to take. In as much as I've been assured I'd make the list, I don't think it wise to put all my eggs in one basket...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jags0813:

Well I don't understand the main and direct message this comment is passing. If I'm right the point is They're short of junior staffs and that's why they're recruiting guards under G and now they want to recruit third class only? What about Cadets ? Cancelled or still hanging till when ? Logically I don't think cadets will ever go to camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
lol,third class or second class or first class,degree na degree..list for cadet is out as dey claim and am very sure d number of third class applicants who made d list won't b up to 1/3 and d agency need new staffs to replace d retired staffs,d agency can't just recruit few third class graduates and abandon d rest applicants... d highest thing dey can do is to reduce d rank of all cadets on d list after training to cadre or let u guys undergo cadre training...dem do am for d Junior cadre na dem reduce their rank after training,dat one still dey OK na,na at all at all bad for dis kind situation
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jags0813:
i believe your source
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=81690717]

for the bolded, I don't think that's a wise decision to take. In as much as I've been assured I'd make the list, I don't think it wise to put all my eggs in one basket

It's not just about putting your eggs in one basket, it's more than that, for instance, some recruits that are female have stayed off or delayed their marital and child bearing plans for close to 2yrs while hoping to return from camp before settling down..and with this endless wait are they not confused? You will agree with me that having a job is just one out of many aspects of life,right?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
nuradeen011:

i believe your source
Of course you'll believe him. ASO man!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=BenUmor post=81704425][/quote] true
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
At this point, DSS have really fold our hands tight.
EFCC deserve a medal.
Atleast the were able to push through to de end, Saturday 31st August is there POP.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.