Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964562 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jags0813:
At this point, DSS have really fold our hands tight.
EFCC deserve a medal.
Atleast the were able to push through to de end, Saturday 31st August is there POP.

That's too bad. Anyway your destiny can only be delayed but never be denied.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AgentGoat: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jags0813:
Evening bro. Being following ur comments & contributions on Nairaland wit regards to Dss cadets officers training camp wic is still unknown to many. Bro., d latest development going on in d Agency is dat, d Agency is short of junior officers i.e many have moved to d senior level wit d recent promotion. As such, d Agency have cum to conclusion dat pple wit Third class Degree wud b recruited to d Rank of ASO, dats GL 07 instead of SIO coz d Agency doesn't accept such class of Degree in a real sense. I leave in Abuja and have sum1 very close that works wit d Agency at d headquarter precisely. To b honest wit u, dix is d real issue on ground unless if ur source is hiding dix 4rm u. Its already been stamped, sealed,and approved by d oga himself, d DG.

Please i want to know the organogram/Ranks in DSS?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2019
at this point in time. i call on all prospective cadets to embark on a strong prayer for a miracle to happen regarding our case. this time only god can torch de heart of those oga's at de top to do de needful regarding our recruitment.
to our Honorable DG, Mr. YUSUF MAGAJI BICHI, we pray that god torches someone to make him intervene in this aspect.
i believe we shall be called to camp by gods grace.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Jags0813:
at this point in time. i call on all prospective cadets to embark on a strong prayer for a miracle to happen regarding our case. this time only god can torch de heart of those oga's at de top to do de needful regarding our recruitment.
to our Honorable DG, Mr. YUSUF MAGAJI BICHI, we pray that god torches someone to make him intervene in this aspect.
we be been there and done that, we don pray tire, what will be will be.. The whole matter don get k-leg goes to show the ineptitude of the agency as a whole, still hoping for the best but expecting the worst, no matter how much and how long lizard do press up e no fit get muscle pass crocodile... Up till now nobody has said recruitment has been cancelled so ders a glimer of hope, I dont belive dey,ll call people and restructure the list just to abandon it again..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2019
AgentGoat:

Please i want to know the organogram/Ranks in DSS?
I'll try, note not correct order.. From bottom guards, snr guards, detective , d1,d2, chief detective, intelligence officer 1, officer2, senior intelligence officer 1, sio2, sio3, then u have 2ic could be a local govt or state level, den u av position thats local govt DG, in charge of d LGA office,ofcos the various heads of department administration,operations, as punishment any airing officer can be reduced to counter duty, or store keeper we're u count bullects and record dem guns etc. Assistant DG, DG, same goes wit national as u progress. This d few I know.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AgentGoat: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Agent86:
I'll try, note not correct order.. From bottom guards, snr guards, detective , d1,d2, chief detective, intelligence officer 1, officer2, senior intelligence officer 1, sio2, sio3, then u have 2ic could be a local govt or state level, den u av position thats local govt DG, in charge of d LGA office,ofcos the various heads of department administration,operations, as punishment any airing officer can be reduced to counter duty, or store keeper we're u count bullects and record dem guns etc. Assistant DG, DG, same goes wit national as u progress. This d few I know.
Thanks

Where in LGA is DSS office?

Is it various local government secretariat?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sayosnipes: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jags0813:
I have been following this thread since 3rd of Feb, 2018...The recruitment for CO's was canceled by the then acting DG. You only hope for a new recruitment...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
sayosnipes:
I have been following this thread since 3rd of Feb, 2018...The recruitment for CO's was canceled by the then acting DG. You only hope for a new recruitment...

Na so? chai, so what about the list that they say is with the Oga kpatakpata?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
sayosnipes:
if this was true, then they wouldn't have made contact in June this year.. Dont u think so?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sayosnipes: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agent86:
if this was true, then they wouldn't have made contact in June this year.. Dont u think so?
Its a year and six month now, you think they are still gonna make use of the list? Let's all hope for a new recruitment.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
sayosnipes:
Its a year and six month now, you think they are still gonna make use of the list? Let's all hope for a new recruitment.
theres no hope for a new recruitment there will be new recruitment next year, but just reason wetin I just talk now if the then acting DG cancelled d recruitment would dey then call recently to male those enquires, anyways I still called d number dat contacted us in my state and they said iv breached protocol to call dem back, but dey will reach back to us as specified.. So I do not know what to think, but I still have a glimmer of hope for this recruitment, either ways what will be will be, if its a new one fine, if its old one fine tooo

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agent86:
we be been there and done that, we don pray tire, what will be will be.. The whole matter don get k-leg goes to show the ineptitude of the agency as a whole, still hoping for the best but expecting the worst, no matter how much and how long lizard do press up e no fit get muscle pass crocodile... Up till now nobody has said recruitment has been cancelled so ders a glimer of hope, I dont belive dey,ll call people and restructure the list just to abandon it again..

I don miss you for this thread o... Welcome back grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
sayosnipes:

Did you partake in the 2018 recruitment exercise?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I don miss you for this thread o... Welcome back grin
thanks man, I dey I full ground, I go to chop life underseas, so I forget say dis kind place dey till I cross back border Nigeria is a frustrating country but na our country grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agent86:
thanks man, I dey I full ground, I go to chop life underseas, so I forget say dis kind place dey till I cross back border Nigeria is a frustrating country but na our country grin grin
we go dey alright laslas

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Who has de DG phone digits?
Make we call am know waiting the happen, we are entering de last quater of de year an nothing yet. We don wait tire now.

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:02am On Aug 31, 2019
men, dss can be funny sometimes sha. before we wrote the aptitude test of 2018, na so one fresh n pompous sss officer begin position us
'listen up! ' he bawled. 'dss is not like police. everything is professional here. if you remain rowdy we will walk you out of here. behave. ' no b small behave, my good pipo. meanwhile I could see the young professional dss boys, eyeing some of the prettiest female applicants. my brows creased. i began to smell something. meanwhile d real surprise was to come in the exam hall; broad day mago mago
my pipo, with all d raking of dat pompous officer, we assumed dat d exam would be more dan waec. na so we dey read so tey fuse begin blow inside some niggis head. i might have blown one or two also. anyways, na so exam start. those wey dey pray dey pray, those wey dey form hard man dey do dia own. then dey shared exam booklets, with instructions not to look at d questions until dey command it. finally d command came, and my hands flew to the sheets, the way some of una hand dey fly towards bobby. with eager eyes I began to scan d questions and d more I did the more I began to feel something was not right. I began smelling a serious rat.
my people, could u believe dat all d 50 questions were just flimsy english language assessment questions? I mean for real? synonyms and antonyms? complete d sentence bullsh*t? from question alpha to omega? to say I was dissapointed would be mincing words. I was irked. even d police exam conducted by psc which I had written two yrs earlier had more class and style. the police exam was really challenging and here I was answering A is for apple. dss too much! while writing i deduced dat d process had already been rigged hence d joke dey had set for us as exams. in time my suspicions were validated. towards the end of the charade, an officer came towards d window n signalled d invigilators to take special note of certain peoples scripts, to make sure their's was handled specially. He even greeted d special applicants. that was when I realized it was finished. but d import didn't sink in until three days later. for an exam written by nearly 4000 eager souls, it was nothing short of a miracle that invites for interview was sent d next day. i laugh no b small.
that was wen I realized I must change strategy in d next recruitment. my state is highly competitive so if I don't change tactics, we might be asked to dance shoki remix as exams, while d sharp guys will get d invites... if u know, u know.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2019
allan2:
men, dss can be funny sometimes sha. before we wrote the aptitude test of 2018, na so one fresh n pompous sss officer begin position us
'listen up! ' he bawled. 'dss is not like police. everything is professional here. if you remain rowdy we will walk you out of here. behave. ' no b small behave, my good pipo. meanwhile I could see the young professional dss boys, eyeing some of the prettiest female applicants. my brows creased. i began to smell something. meanwhile d real surprise was to come in the exam hall; broad day mago mago
my pipo, with all d raking of dat pompous officer, we assumed dat d exam would be more dan waec. na so we dey read so tey fuse begin blow inside some niggis head. i might have blown one or two also. anyways, na so exam start. those wey dey pray dey pray, those wey dey form hard man dey do dia own. then dey shared exam booklets, with instructions not to look at d questions until dey command it. finally d command came, and my hands flew to the sheets, the way some of una hand dey fly towards bobby. with eager eyes I began to scan d questions and d more I did the more I began to feel something was not right. I began smelling a serious rat.
my people, could u believe dat all d 50 questions were just flimsy english language assessment questions? I mean for real? synonyms and antonyms? complete d sentence bullsh*t? from question alpha to omega? to say I was dissapointed would be mincing words. I was irked. even d police exam conducted by psc which I had written two yrs earlier had more class and style. the police exam was really challenging and here I was answering A is for apple. dss too much! while writing i deduced dat d process had already been rigged hence d joke dey had set for us as exams. in time my suspicions were validated. towards the end of the charade, an officer came towards d window n signalled d invigilators to take special note of certain peoples scripts, to make sure their's was handled specially. He even greeted d special applicants. that was when I realized it was finished. but d import didn't sink in until three days later. for an exam written by nearly 4000 eager souls, it was nothing short of a miracle that invites for interview was sent d next day. i laugh no b small.
that was wen I realized I must change strategy in d next recruitment. my state is highly competitive so if I don't change tactics, we might be asked to dance shoki remix as exams, while d sharp guys will get d invites... if u know, u know.
I now understand why you are clamouring for cancellation, because you did not make final list, but you must be wicked wishing those that make it to the final stage bad luck
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2019
sampsonrichy:

I now understand why you are clamouring for cancellation, because you did not make final list, but you must be wicked wishing those that make it to the final stage bad luck
why did it take you so long to figure out thAt allan2 is a loser?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
why did it take you so long to figure out thAt allan2 is a loser?
as am no longer interested in the recruitment, I don't wish people bad luck

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam00419(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good Afternoon Nairalanders.
I have been following this thread for a very long time and I want to appreciate each and every one for all your contributions.
Please we should all calm down on why they haven't call yet, because if all your sources are given you correct information, they will have told you that presently there is ongoing promotional course in Lagos
and Bauchi, it will be finish by middle of Sept and last batch would also enter immediately and finish by October. So please relax and enjoy whatever you are doing now until after their promotions. Guards are in Kaduna, so all the camps are occupied for now.
Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
So help us God

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sam00419:
I have been following this thread for a very long time and I want to appreciate each and every one for all your contributions.
Please we should all calm down on why they haven't call yet, because if all your sources are given you correct information, they will have told you that presently there is ongoing promotional course in Lagos
and Bauchi, it will be finish by middle of Sept and last batch would also enter immediately and finish by October. So please relax and enjoy whatever you are doing now until after their promotions. Guards are in Kaduna, so all the camps are occupied for now.
Thank you all.
Exactly
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sam00419:
Thank you all.

,,,,,❌❌❌❌❌
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bello73(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
yk05:

,,,,,❌❌❌❌❌
Guards have not been called

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sam00419:
Thank you all.

It has been confirmed, guards are not in camp at kaduna, the will be going ending of September.
Who are those remaining for de last bach in de promotional course?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
bello73:
Guards have not been called

Wat source do u have about de cadet?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
yk05:

,,,,,❌❌❌❌❌

Yk05, wat do u know about de cadets?
Its good we know eash of our sources opinion about de delay pls
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jags0813:

Yk05, wat do u know about de cadets?
Its good we know eash of our sources opinion about de delay pls
No source really. Logically, I felt the info he gave was totally false.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Darkseid00: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is a bloody lie, the 2018 exam was to write about the farmer herders crisis as well as the porous border, there was also a question about the missing chibok girls ...it's not Everytime you lie to be relevant .
allan2:
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sid2018: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Darkseid00:
This is a bloody lie, the 2018 exam was to write about the farmer herders crisis as well as the porous border, there was also a question about the missing chibok girls ...it's not Everytime you lie to be relevant .

This is actually true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.