Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968738 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
sayosnipes:
You all should get set for a new recruitment, the previous one has been canceled for over a year. A new recruitment will come up soon..
Eskeys sir. Where are you from??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Achiever4ever post=83593727]
Put your mind at rest the call will surely come. our movement is assured [/quote

Hey Amigos, how certain are u that movement is assured, from de look of things, no sign
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=sayosnipes post=83624974]You all should get set for a new recruitment, the previous one has been canceled for over a year. A new recruitment will come up soon..[/quote

Give specific details for us to believe you, otherwise don't say it again. Back with it facts
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jfkanweyest:

The Trainer gave you a very valid info.

@jameshow sorry for the lack of response, the email used is no longer accessible by me.

Jfkanweyest/ Achiever4ever.
Success1930 said u should pls communicate with him via (successjohn451@gmail.com)
He has something to tell u. He still unable to get access to his nairaland account.
Tanx!!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
As messages still on the air to reach us, let us appreciate God for the gift of life...

Cos is not by our power we are still here today arguing about when they will call us or not..

My sweet God thank u and in all thanks

6 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=[color=#006600][/color]Sam00419 post=83203655]November.

Hello sir, is there any guarantee of November as you said?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 3:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy Happy new month to us and let the month of November bring good news to us.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Civil defense screening starts on the 7th If u applied follow up. Best Nov to everyone. Good newssgall ring out
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Agent86:
Civil defense screening starts on the 7th If u applied follow up. Best Nov to everyone. Good newssgall ring out

Have they released de shortlisted names yet?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Jags0813:

Have they released de shortlisted names yet?
according to d article I read it will come out few days befre de screening commences
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Agent86:
according to d article I read it will come out few days befre de screening commences

Ok, we look forward to that since DSS still the fold our hands tight.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
You guys would have to exercise more patience.
De Agency is very much aware of de awaiting cadets for de recruitment of Basic course 30, but at de moment alot of things are going on within de agency an recruitment isn't a top priority of de department.
Measures will be put in place to make sure that by de last week of January 2020 all prospective cadets would receive an invitation to resume training at de state service academy Ojo lagos by de 1st week of February 2020.
Thank you for your cooperation.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
so no awaiting cadet wey dey optimistic to canter dis person claim...moral don low?...lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
EMILIO26:
De Agency is very much aware of de awaiting cadets for de recruitment of Basic course 30, but at de moment alot of things are going on within de agency an recruitment isn't a top priority of de department.
Measures will be put in place to make sure that by de last week of January 2020 all prospective cadets would receive an invitation to resume training at de state service academy Ojo lagos by de 1st week of February 2020.

The only prayers is for our name to be in the Final list. If it is February 2020, let be it ,after all we have waited for more than a year, so 3 month waiting will not not be a problem.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
EMILIO26:

As for me, I'll give it till next week. If nothing happens, then I wish yall all the best.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Brosd01:
so no awaiting cadet wey dey optimistic to canter dis person claim...moral don low?...lol

No be small o, but then, it depends on who the man is, if he is speaking as an official who wishes to address of our worries, then there is nothing anyone can canter about his words, but if he is just one of us here speculating, then the coming weeks will tell

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
EMILIO26:

But sir, if trully recruitment isn't a top priority of the agency how come guards and junior officers are in camp, and it's only cadets that are neglected these years? I don't think the agency is been fair here

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
BenUmor:

But sir, if trully recruitment isn't a top priority of the agency how come guards and junior officers are in camp, and it's only cadets that are neglected these years? I don't think the agency is been fair here
I wonder ooo....that was why I bolded it.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2019
EMILIO26:

You sounding so sure, who are u pls?
An what prove do u have cos it's not possible saying recruitment is not a top priority when 3rdclass are already in camp
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by shawolin2020(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
EMILIO26:
I don't easily agree with people with new moniker. I've got series of experiences with such people on other recruitments trending on nairaland. It's always people you have here but they just tend to open another account to backup what they have been saying. Whether DSS call 2019 0r 2030, what is paramount is for one to make the list. Who knows if Christmas gift awaits the hopeful here?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
shawolin2020:
I don't easily agree with people with new moniker. I've got series of experiences with such people on other recruitments trending on nairaland. It's always people you have here but they just tend to open another account to backup what they have been saying. Whether DSS call 2019 0r 2030, what is paramount is for one to make the list. Who knows if Christmas gift awaits the hopeful here?

When I saw his comment yesterday, I checked his (or her) profile and made the following observations:
1) The Nairaland account was registered on the 25th of October (just about a week ago).
2) There are only two posts made from that account, both were made yesterday (one week after the account was created). When you create a new account on Nairaland, you usually can't post comments on threads until after about a week, or maybe it's for DSS thread, not entirely sure.
3) Both posts have 22 minutes time interval.
4) The first post "Hey" was made on a different thread, obviously to see if he can eventually post on Nairaland.

Guys, figure out the rest.
Note: I'm neither agreeing with nor disputing what he wrote. That's not my concern. But the person behind that account created it for a reason, either to give false info or to give genuine info.
God bless our hustles.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Our earnest prayers should be that our names are intact in de list,
Nothing good comes easy, no matter how night dark, day go still break.
Let's just keep all hopes alive, there's always a day called "ONE DAY" ours will soon come by God's grace..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jags0813:
Our earnest prayers should be that our names are intact in de list,
Nothing good comes easy, no matter how night dark, day go still break.
Let's just keep all hopes alive, there's always a day called "ONE DAY" ours will soon come by God's grace..

That is true bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2019
Jags0813:

You sounding so sure, who are u pls?
An what prove do u have cos it's not possible saying recruitment is not a top priority when 3rdclass are already in camp
bro, most likely insider info. 4get dis yr, clowns will still show up counting jan to dec months. Prep 4 nxt yr, may likely be backdoor runs like dey did with 3rd class. Too much time has elapsed!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2019
I just love the way that person created an account, passed a message, didn't respond to anyone, deactivated the account and vanished!
Like some cloak-and-dagger op.
cool smiley
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
braveheart234:
I just love the way that person created an account, passed a message, didn't respond to anyone, deactivated the account and vanished!
Like some cloak-and-dagger op.
cool smiley

Pls let's watch our mouths o, and be thankful, the man surely is a very highly placed agency official, and I think this is the most authoritative statement with the specific details we have been waiting for, we may not get any other info from DSS more than this. Camp is February 2020. Happy Sunday all!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
BenUmor:

Pls let's watch our mouths o, and be thankful, the man surely is a very highly placed agency official, and I think this is the most authoritative statement with the specific details we have been waiting for, we may not get any other info from DSS more than this. Camp is February 2020. Happy Sunday all!

Can you tell me exactly what's wrong with what I wrote which you quoted and warrants "watching" of mouth"? Funny.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
BenUmor:

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Achiever4ever:

Put your mind at rest the call will surely come. our movement is assured

Bros how fa now, which level we dey

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2019
Everything actually turning to be a dream.. We actually got to the promise land , but we can't cross it yet..

Just remember now, , the

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.