Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964511 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by monimbo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Well, what I know is that some people are in camp and would soon be out, if not out. Let's pray another group would be called upon...

That's all I know.

Thanks.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
monimbo:
Well, what I know is that some people are in camp and would soon be out, if not out. Let's pray another group would be called upon...

That's all I know.

Thanks.

Those that are due for P.O.P are de guard in kaduna whom will probably be finishing by next week Saturday.
ASO in Bauchi have 2 more months b4 the finish, cos the will be training for 3months,
So don't raise high hopes at de moment my friend, those are not de obstacles that are hindering cadets invitation to camp.
Basically lack of fund is also a major reason, political interest etc.
Let's just keep praying for God's intervention in de whole matter, that's de best we can do so far.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by monimbo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okay, I just said what I know....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2019
scratching my fat balls n thinking...bla bla boo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2019
allan2:
scratching my fat balls n thinking...bla bla boo

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good evening my people. For the sake of some of us that we are still hoping for d best & expecting good news from DSS. I pray our hope will never be dash out. And may we never be put to shame at d end of it all.

To as many people that have given up & castigate others...I also wish u all d best in all ramifications of life..We shall all meet at the top..

To everyone that applied for Civil defence, pls monitor closely & adequately.Underg stuff currently ongoing. Best wishes from this end.

Note: You can not keep a determined man from success, if u put a disturbance block in his way..He uses it as a ladder to climb to greatness.
Five 5D's to success
√Desire
√ Determination
√Discipline
√Dedication
√Diligence

6 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Happy sunday Amigos,
God is already on our matter, moral will soon be hight.
Have a blessed week and stay Alert.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2019
...and the joke continues... still scratching em balls though

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday folks .....

Good news , tomorrow will be Monday and anything can happen..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
..And between the extreme pessimist and extreme optimist, I want to say happy Sunday to u all awaiting cadets and may God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Success1930:
Greetings to all the potential officers in the house& hope your day was awesome? I want to humbly ask if those guys that attended NNPC screening & interview have been called for documentation & training??

And if you know any agency that is currently recruiting apart from d following
√ Civil defence
√ military
√ NDLEA

U don turn class rep for this group finish ooooo!!!!!
√Customs
√ NIA

Probably...
√ FIRS
√NPA
√ FAAN
√ECOWAS
√ SEC
√NCAA
√INEC etc
To mention but few..feel free to private chat me if d need be.....? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Clintsoch: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
They haven't called@NNPC
Success1930:
Greetings to all the potential officers in the house& hope your day was awesome? I want to humbly ask if those guys that attended NNPC screening & interview have been called for documentation & training??

And if you know any agency that is currently recruiting apart from d following
√ Civil defence
√ military
√ NDLEA
√Customs
√ NIA

Probably...
√ FIRS
√NPA
√ FAAN
√ECOWAS
√ SEC
√NCAA
√INEC etc
To mention but few..feel free to private chat me if d need be.....? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
May be when they have free sowore they might answer us .... Just may be
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigromeo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Martionsbillion:
May be when they have free sowore they might answer us .... Just may be
u calm down na,guys decided to keep mute 4 now u bringing up another story
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2019
meanwhile yellow house operatives carrying out the odas of foolish old men. attacking their fellow youths whose only crime is exercising dia civil rights within the confines of the law. dss is exposed to too much political influence thereby diminishing their professionalism. #freesoworestupiddss

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2019
just look at the bomboclats pointing gun at unarmed civilians n pepper spraying them. i will never b an agent of suppression of d legitmate rights of d black man. anybody dat supports this is a potential tyrant. las las there is nothing special about dss. awon...

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 5:06am On Nov 13, 2019
allan2:
just look at the bomboclats pointing gun at unarmed civilians n pepper spraying them. i will never b an agent of suppression of d legitmate rights of d black man. anybody dat supports this is a potential tyrant. las las there is nothing special about dss. awon...
no sense of professionalism, na why all sorts of security problems dey rise & dem no fit solve am.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2019
allan2:
meanwhile yellow house operatives carrying out the odas of foolish old men. attacking their fellow youths whose only crime is exercising dia civil rights within the confines of the law. dss is exposed to too much political influence thereby diminishing their professionalism. #freesoworestupiddss

The same DSS you want to die on top applying and reapplying for, in the past 2 to 3 years. And you are also planning to start pushing buttons for next year's new recruitment that is not sure.

You are simply suffering from cognitive dissonance.

sleuthhound:
no sense of professionalism, na why all sorts of security problems dey rise & dem no fit solve am.

as for this your yabaleft room mate, I am still trying to profile this misfit. All he knows how to do is to jump at any sad news about DSS including the present recruitment. I am still puzzled as to why he still keeps tab on a recruitment he has no interest in.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2019
You won't die if you keep mute or unfollow the thread.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
yinka303:
i was waiting for an obote and demented ekpa like u to comment. are u not a notorious fool for licking the ass of dss no matter what? na people like u go put gun for innocent chest because of money. zombie. joro jara joro. i sorry for ur slowpoke thinking. so because u want something badly u will turn d oda cheek wen u see ur brother been bullied? ekpa. foooool.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
as for the idiot and future tyrant that liked his comment may u fall victim of police brutality so that you go know how e dey sweet. the number of imbeciles on this thread is amazing.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
allan2:
i was waiting for an obote and demented ekpa like u to comment. are u not a notorious fool for licking the ass of dss no matter what? na people like u go put gun for innocent chest because of money. zombie. joro jara joro. i sorry for ur slowpoke thinking. so because u want something badly u will turn d oda cheek wen u see ur brother been bullied? ekpa. foooool.

Point of correction, I am not the one who wants DSS badly, you are obviously the one.

This one you come turn regular DSS applicant... Must you join DSS? And you are here ranting about someone asslicking DSS. If DSS are this unprofessional, why do you want to keep reapplying for the job? You are truly a classic example of someone suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

My Verdict: Go for psychological evaluation or rather still, visit Uselu Psychiatric Hospital

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
allan2:
as for the idiot and future tyrant that liked his comment may u fall victim of police brutality so that you go know how e dey sweet. the number of imbeciles on this thread is amazing.

Keyboard warrior. The bold ones are out there protesting, your own is to come on nairaland to litter the pages of nairaland thread with your "second hand" written English.

Now, I know why you are a regular applicant of DSS. Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you like quote me again, I have time to reply you. I will reply you according to your folly.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
yinka303:
If you like quote me again, I have time to reply you. I will reply you according to your

folly.

U are mouthed oooooooooooo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
yinka303:

Point of correction, I am not the one who wants DSS badly, you are obviously the one.

This one you come turn regular DSS applicant... Must you join DSS? And you are here ranting about someone asslicking DSS. If DSS are this unprofessional, why do you want to keep reapplying for the job? You are truly a classic example of someone suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

My Verdict: Go for psychological evaluation or rather still, visit Uselu Psychiatric Hospital
my verdict, my submission my... odeko. thunder blast ur papa n mama. wasted sperm. wetin dss do good or not? u see black u call am conji disorganize. u see clear misdoings on d part of dss u say make i no talk. u feel say i b odi like u? how retarded can some people get? by d way i no b keyboard warrior. wetin i run for school go make u piss ur pants. ekpawigo. u dey blow grammer for ur illiterate papa

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
ur type easily see faults but will not see dia own. abeg for those of owner weh dey like call out my posts. i ask again: wetin dss do those protesters good? but yinka say e good o. so as e like yeye tin i kukuma curse his parents. he should like it na. as beating innocents good for him eye, i dare say na foolish parents d idiot get.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by swaggabrown(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
This @allan2 guy, i have been following this thread for as long as this recruitment is concerned, but i preferred to be quiet reader who slides in and out taking informations that seems reasonable to me and discarding the ones i find no sense in. And i do this quietly. Attacking hopefulls who try to keep the threat lively seems childish( in my own view anyway) i will implore u to either unfollow this thread if nothing interest u abt the DSS or stop attacking others. Everybody get bad mouth, but maturity is not measured by age but by how u address issues. Lets all be guided..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
yinka303:
u should be sayin Dat 2 urself. But a rodent like u jumps on some comments, 1st insults pple & expects the thread nt 2 get derailed.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PABLO26: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lot of us have been in this forum for a very long time following each an every trend without even having an account on nairaland,
But with de resent realities and things going on, i found it necessary to open an account. Rather than u guys fighting each other an exchanging offensive words, showing how immature u are, it's proper if u respect one another an let go de frustration, i tend not to place blames on anyone cos we are all depressed an feel much more frustration due to de long waiting on a recruitment that feels fruitless at de moment,
De agency has failed us an has falling short of it's glory an has no honor anymore, we all should just try an see how we can be able to move forward an find other things to do with our lives cos our country as a whole has failed de youth of this generation, let's just pray that one day things will get better, God bless u all my comrades in arms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.